Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Splash zone (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Splash zone (c) Empty
PostSubject: Splash zone (c)   Splash zone (c) EmptyMon 3 Apr 2023 - 15:49

Padding through ThunderClan's territory, Curlyfluff had decided to go and look for some prey since he had some time on his paws. He didn't have any particular place in mind, but he assumed he'd follow his clanmates' beaten paths and see where it took him. His tail was still a bit sore from the owl that had attacked him and Murkyripple that little while ago, but after a visit with Fawnshine to get some herbs, the patches of fur that had been torn out had already begun to grow back. Giving his curl covered pelt a shake, he slowed his pace as he approached the river. He hadn't visited it much overall and wondered if this was a good spot to find something different other than the usual birds and squirrels.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Splash zone (c) VHQrlk5
Splash zone (c) 1QYZaRo

Splash zone (c) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Splash zone (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splash zone (c)   Splash zone (c) EmptySun 16 Apr 2023 - 16:16

toadlegs
riverclan | tier 1 | he/him

"all i want to do is make them proud"

Toadlegs was staring, wasn’t he? He didn’t mean anything by it, of course, but on top of the tom being an overall very stare-y kind of cat, Toadlegs had never actually managed to meet another cat at the border before. Even more special, this particular interloper was from another clan (this was easily deduced by Toadlegs quickly realizing he’s never seen this cat before in his life), which meant he could finally branch out beyond his tiny, slightly starving clan.

It wasn’t really fraternizing if Toadlegs just wanted a friend. Plus, maybe this could end in him taking some extra prey home, which would always help.

”Hey!” Toadlegs called across the water, so excited he about stepped right into the river. ”Do you know how to fish?! I didn’t know any other clans knew how to fish!”
code by kiiko + kitty • edited by zero

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Splash zone (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splash zone (c)   Splash zone (c) EmptySun 23 Apr 2023 - 20:49

Hearing a voice, Curlyfluff lifted his gaze from the water to see a dark pelted cat standing on the shore across the river. The stranger's call hadn't been in an angry or mean manner, and the ThunderClanner's heart leaped with joy that there was another cat out there that didn't want to immediately claw his pelt.

"Hello!" the curly-coated warrior mewed back, a smile resting across his muzzle. "I don't, no one in ThunderClan does. At least, I don't think they do. You're a RiverClan cat, right?" he inquired, part of him assuming that was where the tom was from, but it was never too safe to ask.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Splash zone (c) VHQrlk5
Splash zone (c) 1QYZaRo

Splash zone (c) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Splash zone (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splash zone (c)   Splash zone (c) EmptyFri 28 Apr 2023 - 16:46

”Of course I am! Why else would I be in RiverClan’s territory!” Toadlegs cajoled, no attempt made to hide his excitement. This was going far better than he expected it to! From what he knew about outside clans, they weren’t on very friendly terms with one another, and the lanky tom half-expected to have a battle on his hands. This curly-furred tom seemed like a nice chap, however, and the lack of claws coming for his eyeballs was always a plus for Toadlegs. If he had to be honest, the idea of having a new friend in ThunderClan was nearly so distracting he didn’t notice the tom say he didn’t know how to fish.

Now that was a disgrace. They were cats, for the ancestor’s sake! How was ThunderClan even running with no fish in their bellies?

”I’ll teach you how to fish! I’m the best fish-er in the entirety of RiverClan! I can catch fish with my eyes closed!” This was a lie. Toadlegs was a terrible hunter, and he was an even worse swimmer. Sometimes, his mouth was just too fast for his brain to catch up, which tended to land him in situations like this. Peering over the lake at the grey tom across from him, Toadlegs tried not to make it too obvious he was hopping away from the lapping shoreline as he continued his spiel. ”There’s no one better to teach you! If you stay on that side of the river, and I stay on mine, it’s fine I think! My name is Toadlegs, by the way, what’s yours?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Splash zone (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splash zone (c)   Splash zone (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Splash zone (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: