Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing catch up (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

Playing catch up (c) Empty
PostSubject: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 3:02 pm

Padding alongside Sagepaw, Curlyfluff led them through the territory. While they were close in age, his clanmate's mentors hadn't been around due to all of the Twoleg chaos, much like Acornstem's, and so she hadn't been able to train much. Luckily for her, the curly-pelted warrior was more than glad to assist with her training and he'd happily agreed to take her on a hunt when she'd asked him. He still wasn't Darkspirit status when it came to his skills, but overall he'd been improving which had helped boost his confidence when it came to helping his clanmates. Hopefully they'd be able to find some prey around this area to practice their skills on.

"This looks like a good spot!" he mewed with a smile to the fawn tabby, slowing his pace. They'd reached a small clearing and while it was a bit open to hunt, he assumed they could practice a little here before incase she had any questions that she wanted to ask. "So, I guess I'm curious on what you've already worked on versus not," Curlyfluff inquired with a tilt of his head as he met her gaze.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Playing catch up (c) VHQrlk5
Playing catch up (c) 1QYZaRo

Playing catch up (c) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

PostSubject: Re: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 1:55 pm

Sagepaw shrugged, staring off into space as she listened. “I.. I tried a bit. But, um… I wasn’t super good. At finding scents, I mean. I can hear just about anything that moves, but scent trails? Forget it.” Her hunting crouch wasn’t fantastic either, but she didn’t really want to say anything about that. She just wanted to fit in with her peers.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:08 pm

"Well, I'm here to help, so if there's anything you want to learn just let me know," the tom purred happily. He could tell Sagepaw was a bit downcast about her overall hunting skills, but he was more than happy to help and hoped that she learned something today to improve her overall ability to hunt for her clan. "Why don't we start with working on our hunting crouch? Watch me," Curlyfluff mewed happily. Spotting a beetle scurrying about near the base of a tree, he honed in his focus. It wasn't much and he would've preferred to demonstrate on a bird, but it was at least something to get them started.

Not letting his fluffy belly drag across the ground and making sure his long tail stayed low as well, he stalked forward. Stopping, he waited for a moment before pouncing. Leaping forward, the beetle flew away from his grasp. He'd just barely missed it and before he was able to report back to Sagepaw, he was in for an unfortunate surprise. Slithering out from behind a tree, a snake made its way towards the tom and his hackles instantly stood on edge. "Look out!"" Curlyfluff called out to Sagepaw as he watched the snake begin to coil up. Jumping forward, he struck the reptile squarely on the top of its head. Hopefully they could finish it off before it had a chance to strike back at either of them.

Curlyfluff attempted to catch a beetle and encountered a snake instead. -2 SP.

Curlyfluff then used Front Paw Strike, causing -8 HP and costing -7 SP.

Curlyfluff
HP: 40/40
SP: 91/100

Snake
HP: 7/15
SP: 75/75

Last edited by Ice on Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:08 pm

The member 'Ice' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Playing catch up (c) Mistpe10
Playing catch up (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 12:58 pm

Sagepaw threw herself at the snake, landing pretty much on top of it. This couldn’t be that different from fighting Firefly, right?

Sagepaw used Jumping Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 7 stamina. Yes, her stats are low on purpose.

Curlyfluff

Snake
HP: 1/15
SP: 75/75

Sagepaw
15/15 HP
33/40 SP
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 4:18 pm

Before the snake was able to make a move at them, Curlyfluff jumped forward. With a slice of his claws across its head, he then gave it a swift bite. It fell limp between his teeth and he dropped it to the ground, before giving his curly pelt a shake. "Well, that was fun," Curlyfluff huffed, looking back to Sagepaw. "Want to keep hunting or take this back?" he asked with a curious tilt of his head.

Curlyfluff then used Front Paw Strike, causing -8 HP and costing -7 SP. The snake has been K.O.ed.

Snake
K.O.ed

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) EmptyTue May 09, 2023 12:55 pm

The fawn tabby shook out her fluffy fur. “I want to at least catch something on my own first,” she mewed. Standing perfectly still, she listened in silence for a moment before pinpointing a faint rustle in the grass. Cautiously, watching where she put each paw, Sagepaw crept in the direction of the mouse, only to discover a weasel lying still in the grass, also on the hunt. Sagepaw was ready for this one and once again threw herself onto the critter.

Sagepaw used Jumping Strike, dealing 9 (6+3) damage and costing 7 stamina.

Curlyfluff

Weasel
HP: 11/20 (-9)
SP: 135/135

Sagepaw
15/15 HP
23/40 SP (-7) (-3 for hunting roll)

Last edited by Nerd on Tue May 09, 2023 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) EmptyTue May 09, 2023 12:55 pm

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) EmptyTue May 30, 2023 6:14 pm

StarClan must've been finding their predicament pretty funny today, for as quickly as they'd killed the snake, a weasel showed up. Waiting for it to jump up, he took the chance to slash at his opponent’s exposed soft underbelly but the squirmy little rodent was too quick and evaded his grasp and instead caught his pelt. "Be carefully of its fangs, they're small but sharp!" he hissed, jumping back.

Curlyfluff used Belly Rake and was.. not successful. It caused -5 recoil damage to Curlyfluff and cost 25 stamina.

Curlyfluff
HP: 35/40
SP: 66/100

Sagepaw
HP: 15/15
SP: 23/40

Weasel
HP: 11/20
SP: 135/135

Last edited by Ice on Tue May 30, 2023 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) EmptyTue May 30, 2023 6:14 pm

The member 'Ice' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Playing catch up (c) Mistpe10
Playing catch up (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing catch up (c)   Playing catch up (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing catch up (c)
Page 1 of 1