Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Back again   Back again EmptyThu 30 Mar - 22:19

Swiftheart had been caught up doing warrior things, she had been busy for awhile. Today luckily though, she had off and she spotted her great friend Honeylight. She would love to get spend time with him again. She liked talking with her friends and such. "Hey honeylight!" she purred. "Do you wanna go do somethin?" she asked. It could be whatever really, hunting, practice sparring, or even anything else really maybe just spending time together

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again EmptySat 8 Apr - 22:00

HoneylightShadowclan Camp

Honeylight lifted his head from where he had been resting in camp, and his face lit up in joy at the sight of Swiftheart. “Swiftheart!” He greeted brightly, sitting up all the way and purring. “Absolutely! What should we do?” He hopped to his feet, coming to Swiftheart’s side and pressing against her briefly happily.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again EmptySun 9 Apr - 2:44

Swiftheart pushed back a little just so happy that he was back home again. hmm what could they do?

"honestly? The whole time you were gone I just wished that we could have had one last hunt together while we picked flowers along the way."

she purred

"Spring is here so there should be lots of good ones that we could do things with, oh maybe we can decorate around. Or ya know, maybe you could give some to your mom Iceheart" she suggested.

She had no idea what iceheart might like but they would get something nice for sure.

"Whatdaya think??" she meowed talking a mile a minute.

It was normal for her to talk alot and fast, especially when she got excited: she always did have that kit level of energy that never faded from her

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again EmptyWed 26 Apr - 17:32

HoneylightShadowclan Camp

Honeylight’s purrs were constant as Swiftheart spoke. Swiftheart has been a part of Honeylight’s life nearly as long as he could remember, and he missed her so much while he was gone. He was so grateful to get to spend time with her again. He’s just so happy to be home. And then his purrs rumbled further to life, because it was still such a wonder to hear Iceheart be called his mother. His mom! He had a family! He was home, and he had family, and he could spend time with his friends, and everything was just right.

Following Swiftheart's fast pace, he nodded eagerly as he bounced from paw to paw. “Oh, that sounds just wonderful!” He purred, already darting forward towards the entrance, though slowing to make sure Swiftheart was at his side. “I bet I could make a flowercrown with all the newleaf blossoms. I haven’t had one since leafbare started! Ooh, I could make one for you and Iceheart both!”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again EmptyThu 27 Apr - 22:53

Swiftheart nodded eagerly.  Oh woah!  Thanks honeylight she purred.  That was very thoughtful offer of him. She walked next to her good friends side.  “Okie yes this will be such a nice little break.   she quietly hummed so happily as she sniffed around for food and while keeping an eye out for flowers they could use.  

Spotting a rabbit nearby she tilted her head a little those were kinda rare here in shadowclan but she really liked them.  They were a nice break from eating frogs all the time.  She krept up on it and pounced at it!

Eek! It was so fast and it was getting away from her darting ahead as she missed her initial pounce. Hmm maybe she could scare the rabbit towards honey light and they could trap it?!

”I’ll try and circle it back towards you!

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Thu 27 Apr - 22:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again EmptyThu 27 Apr - 22:53

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll