Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: New Friends   New Friends EmptySun 26 Mar 2023 - 18:43

Sprucebark had been having a rough past moon. Most recently, he had lost his littermate and sister Minksplash who had recently joined starclan after the river had carried her away.

The orderly tom was very glum and felt distant most days. He was an orderly type, liked things to be done on time and to run smoothly. And things had just not been going that way.

He wondered aimlessly for awhile not even sure what to do now that his patrol for the day was over. He had a little bit of a break before his next scheduled task.

He found himself wandering towards the nursery for no particular reason, maybe he just wanted to see the kits running around happily to cheer him up a bit.

He spotted a new kit he hadnt met alot yet nearby ...

"Storkkit?, Right?" he asked with a tilt of his head

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
starry

starry

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 85

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 18:06

The sun shone brightly into Riverclan camp on the chilled day, and a young kit had found a warm patch to nestle into. She usually took her naps in the nursery, but this one had been accidental. She'd simply been resting there when she suddenly dozed off. It made sense, she'd had an eventful day playing with her denmates. Still, she hadn't been very tired, and her sleep was light. She was still somewhat aware of her surroundings. Storkkit was woken up by a voice calling her name. She sat up, yawning softly.

"Oh, yeah! That's me." the molly mewed. She recognized the warrior, but she wasn't quite sure of his name. Licking a stray stand of fur back into place, she gazed at him with her round blue eyes. "So, how's your day been goin'? she asked, ready to talk with him. He'd obviously approached her for a reason, and she was happy to interact with her clanmates whenever possible!

Condorkit of Skyclan | #7b6a87 10 HP / 30 SP
character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 18:44

Sprucebark flicked his tail back and forth "I'm Sprucebark" he introduced himself
"I'm the son of Poppyshine. Its very nice to meet you" He replied very formally, Sprucebark was always very formal and very rule following. He glanced around a bit. He hadn't really meant to awaken her. He hadn't even noticed she was sleeping... oops, well since she was up now maybe she would wanna do something together. He for one could use a distraction from all the glum mood he had been in recently.

Oh, what was that? The kit was asking how his day was going, well it wasn't going the best so far, he was still in a bad mental state from losing his littermate and sister but he was doing his best to keep up with his work and following orders like he always did.

"erm.. It's ahhh, going I guess he mewed quietly looking at his front paws.

"say, what do you think of doing something fun together? he wasn't really sure what they would do, but anything to get his mind off where it had been would be a nice change of pace

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
starry

starry

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 85

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyFri 31 Mar 2023 - 8:30

Storkkit was glad the tom had introduced himself. She felt bad for not remembering his name, although there were lots of cats to keep track of. Many of the warriors blurred together in her brain, perhaps because of her lack of interaction with most of them. After today, Sprucebark would certainly be remembered in her young mind. She nodded at his next statement. She knew Poppyshine as the deputy of their clan. Am I supposed to introduce myself by my parents, too? she wondered briefly. She didn't want to come off rude or uneducated, so she replied in suit.

"My mom was Condorstep. Nice to meet ya too!" she explained, the regular cheerfulness in her voice. It was difficult to grieve a mother she'd barely gotten to meet, so she was pretty open about the topic. She watched his expression, piecing together that something was bothering the time. Although curious, she didn't want to push him away, so she didn't ask any further questions. "Yeah, sure! I'm so bored. I mean, I'm almost six moons old, but it is taking forever." she mewed.

Condorkit of Skyclan | #7b6a87 10 HP / 30 SP
character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023 - 18:07

Sprucebark hadnt known Condorstep very much at all but knew that she sadly recently passed away.

He gave a sympathetic nod to the kit.  Who was apperetnly very eager to do something as well... what he wasnt sure quite yet himself.

The very formal and proper tom began to groom himself keeping his pelt clean as he often did when he was thinking of what to do next.

"HMM uhh I guess we could race around camp?" he offered, they of course would stay in camp cause those were the rules and the rules meant everything to Sprucebark.

"Ill give you a head start since you are younger, to the elders den and back but you can start at the apprentice den and Ill start back here" he explained getting ready.

"On marks get set... GO!" he purred rushing forward.

(OOC this is optional but maybe we can roll hunting dice to see who wins the race.  The higher number wins)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends   New Friends EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023 - 18:07

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7