Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Change of Apprentices [briarrose]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

A Change of Apprentices [briarrose] Empty
PostSubject: A Change of Apprentices [briarrose]   A Change of Apprentices [briarrose] EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 5:49 am

Fawnshine

This was bound to happen, eventually. Briarrose was a trusted warrior of ThunderClan, and while she had little doubt of there would be an overreaction, she supposed she should still tell Echopaw's mentor, just in case. So, spotting the warrior walk past her den, Fawnshine rose to her paws, padding over to the she-cat in her usual calm, composed manner. "Hello, Briarrose. Do you have a moment?"

Once Briarrose had confirmed yes, she smiled, speaking again. "There is something I would like to ask of you. I've had some time to organize my thoughts and options in choosing an appropriate cat for my apprentice, and finally, I have come to a decision. After a talk with Echopaw, he has agreed to my request of taking on the duties of a medicine cat apprentice. With your permission, I will take him to the Moonstone and have StarClan approve of him. Is that alright with you, Briarrose?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Apprentices [briarrose]   A Change of Apprentices [briarrose] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 3:44 pm

˗ˏˋA Change of Apprentices [briarrose] 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋA Change of Apprentices [briarrose] 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Thunderclan】♡【#B9D9EB】♡【T3 Warrior ║ 50[HP] | 120[SP]】

Briarrose was more than curious when Fawnshine had approached her asking for a moment. She paused her current task and turned to give Fawnshine her full attention. The warrior couldn't think of a reason why the medicine cat wanted to speak with her so she just dipped her head. "Greetings, Fawnshine," she began, "I do have a moment. Even if I did not, I would make the time." The torbie warrior kept the curiosity from showing on her face as she waited for the older molly to speak.

The tortoiseshell warrior kept her expression carefully blank as the medicine cat began to detail the reason for the current conversation. However, inside, there was a whirlpool of emotions bubbling and sloshing, threatening to spill onto her face; Surprise, anxiety, pride, confusion, and finally acceptance were some of the most vocal. She barely managed to keep it together. Echopaw as a medicine cat apprentice? When did his interest in healing start? She racked her head, trying to remember any hints she'd noticed from her apprentice. On occasion, she had seen him hanging around the medicine den. She also remembered when he had offered to help Fawnshine heal the wounded after the dog attack on the camp. His quick offer indicated that before that day, he had gained some proficiency in herbs and perhaps basic healing techniques. He never said anything to her about his interests so she was all the more blind to his growing fascination. How long had that been going on? Don't get her wrong, she was more than proud of her apprentice for pursuing what he truly wanted but it did sadden her that he never mentioned it to her. She would've been supportive. Was she that hard to approach? Or was it that he had forgotten? The last few moons had been a constant buzz of chaos so it did make sense if he had never gotten the chance to say anything. Briarrose had a lot of things to think about later...

Finally focusing on the present, the torbie warrior straightened up and said, "You have my permission. I am proud of Echopaw for pursuing what he enjoys the most." She offered a small smile and a respectful nod. She then looked pensive for a moment before hesitantly asking, "Has he always had an interest in healing? I am saddened to say that I had rarely noticed it. I believe it is a noble position to pursue." She needed to have a conversation with Echopaw to tell him herself that she approved. She was a bit sad that Echopaw would no longer be her apprentice but the pride she felt for him overpowered any negative feelings. She had grown fond of the young tom. Briar had to remember that this change of apprentices didn't mean that she would never see Echopaw again. He would still be there. She could spend time with him and maybe learn a few things herself.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Apprentices [briarrose]   A Change of Apprentices [briarrose] EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 9:03 am

Fawnshine

The corner of Fawnshine's maw lifted to reveal a small smile, relieved to hear Briarrose's thoughts on the current situation. Echopaw was a capable cat deserving of the position, as far as she could tell. It was only up to him to decide whether he would want to fully take on the responsibility, and title of becoming a medicine cat. His mentor's concerns were only natural, and she nodded, her tail respectively wrapping around her paws.

"Thank you, Briarrose. I'm glad you've agreed to my suggestion." Fawnshine nodded politely, pausing a moment to hear her question. "As for his interests in healing, I am surprised to know he hasn't let you know much. As you can tell, his presence in the medicine den has been more frequent lately, and he has shown interest in herbology, as well as in healing since the unfortunate events regarding the two-legs' presence. His assistance had been much appreciated by me, and I'd like him to be offered a chance to officially get into the ways of a medicine cat."

As her speech ended, Fawnshine's gaze lingered on Briarrose, searching for any signs of hesitance or negativity. She picked up on subtle emotions well, and it occurred as surprising to her Briarrose was so understanding. Though, it made things a lot easier, as with Echopaw's confirmation, she had more hope for his upcoming medicine cat apprentice ceremony. In its way, this would be a new experience for her. It wasn't as if Fawnshine hadn't had an apprentice before — though her previous apprentice was no longer there. Eggdrop's disappearance, though from long ago, still caused some doubt in her; though Fawnshine tried to push her feelings aside. If anything were to happen to her, it was best to prepare the clan for someone experienced in medicine as she was.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Apprentices [briarrose]   A Change of Apprentices [briarrose] EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 1:38 am

˗ˏˋA Change of Apprentices [briarrose] 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋA Change of Apprentices [briarrose] 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Thunderclan】♡【#B9D9EB】♡【T3 Warrior ║ 50[HP] | 120[SP]】

Briarrose nodded slowly. "I have noticed his frequent visits to your den," she replied, sage-green eyes thoughtful. "I am glad that Echopaw has helped you in such ways." She faced the medicine cat once more. "I will admit that this had caught me off-guard but I can assure you that I do not have any negative feelings toward this new development. I will miss him as my apprentice but I know that he will not become unreachable. I will visit him whenever my duties lighten—I will lighten them myself if I have to." A smile developed on her face. "Perhaps I will be able to learn some things myself during my visits." She tilted her head with a twinkle in her eyes.

The warrior straightened up after a beat or two of silence had fallen between them. "Fawnshine, thank you for having let me know about this. I appreciated this talk between us. I know you will care for Echopaw but it is still my duty to say: Please keep him safe. I care for him very much." She finally stood up after she finished. "Well, I will no longer keep either of us from our duties," she said with a dip of her head. "If you ever need someone to speak with—whatever the topic may be—I will always be willing to do so." She smiled softly at the older she-cat as she took her leave. The torbie warrior gave a farewell twitch of her tail. She had a lot to think about and what better way to fuel those thoughts than getting lost in her work?

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Apprentices [briarrose]   A Change of Apprentices [briarrose] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change of Apprentices [briarrose]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: