Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just as it was [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Just as it was [c]  Empty
PostSubject: Just as it was [c]    Just as it was [c]  EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 14:57

RainpawSkyclan Camp

Rainpaw was in something resembling a good mood. It wasn’t often he woke up feeling energetic and like he could take on anything. Usually he just kind of… woke up and was awake. But the return of the missing cats had him nearly bouncing on his toes. There was still much to be concerned about (the back of his mind buzzed with worries, like the location of Blackbear or where he stood with the newly-returned Crookedpaw), but for once, Rainpaw wasn’t focusing on it.

Maybe it was his good mood that had him seeking out his sister that afternoon. He was cheered further when he found her, and he wandered over to her side. She didn’t seem busy or occupied with anyone, so Rainpaw flopped against Juniperpaw’s side as a way of greeting. Touch from most cats made his skin prickle with discomfort, but his family and Crookedpaw were exceptions to that rule.

“Hey Juni. Can I join you for a bit?” He asked, despite the way he was already actively bothering her.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Just as it was [c]    Just as it was [c]  EmptySat 4 Mar 2023 - 5:37

↞ JUNIPERPAW ↠

Rainpaw worried a lot that he was a bother, but Juniperpaw was convinced that the tom could never, ever bother her, even if he tried. Her brother was nearly jumping out of his pelt with joy since their missing clanmates came back— especially his best friend, Crookedpaw— and it warmed Juniper’s heart to see him so upbeat. Usually Rainpaw was so… composed. Quiet. Brooding, even. But now he smiled and sought her out like he never had before, and while the change was a little startling it was the good kind. ”Hi brother!” Juniperpaw responded cheerfully, smiling from Rainpaw’s use of her nickname. He didn’t call her that very often, but when he did it made her heart soar. ”Of course you can! You know I’ve always got time for you. Is there anything you want to do today? I’m free— Creamsky and I had training earlier today.”

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Just as it was [c]    Just as it was [c]  EmptySat 4 Mar 2023 - 16:19

RainpawSkyclan Camp

Rainpaw relaxed further at Juniperpaw’s cheerful voice, lounging against his sister with the rare purr of satisfaction rumbling from him. “I’m okay with anything. Perhaps we could convince someone to take us out for a hunt.” He said with a yawn, stretching himself out. “However, I just wanted to be in your company for a little while, if that is alright. I have finished my training for the day as well so I also have the afternoon free." He closed his multicolored eyes, content to let the weak sun and Juniperpaw's fluffy pelt combat the effects of the snow still on the ground.

"Speaking of,”He tilted his head back and opened his eyes again to look up at Juniperpaw. “How is training with Creamsky going?” He asked. “Are you enjoying yourself?” He was happy it was Creamsky that Juniperpaw had been assigned too. He knew that any clanmate Wolfblossom assigned would treat his little sister well, but he knew Creamsky, and considered him a friend. "Anything exciting happen recently?"

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Just as it was [c]    Just as it was [c]  EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 11:11

↞ JUNIPERPAW ↠

Juniperpaw hummed noncommittally, momentarily distracted by an insect in the breeze. ”Training is going well. Creamsky and I have been spending a lot of time going over the basics and things, since I learned a lot of that on my own. It’s nice, we get along well.”

Rainpaw’s next question took a little more energy to answer. Juniperpaw didn’t really consider anything that had happened recently exciting in the slightest, especially if Rainpaw was looking for something especially juicy. All Juniperpaw really did was eat, sleep and train… except…

”I met another cat a couple of days ago. He’s from ThunderClan, and his name is Lichenpaw… I didn’t go off alone, I promise! Or break any rules! We were both hunting with a patrol and we met by accident at the border…” Juniperpaw wasn't sure if meeting Lichenpaw was interesting enough to tell as a story; Rainpaw must meet cats every day. Yet, the molly felt like she had to tell him, in some way. Siblings told siblings everything and Rainpaw deserved to at least know about him, especially with how often Lichenpaw was running through Juniperpaw’s mind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just as it was [c]    Just as it was [c]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just as it was [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: