Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a leisure suit is nothing [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2535

a leisure suit is nothing [C] Empty
PostSubject: a leisure suit is nothing [C]   a leisure suit is nothing [C] EmptySun 26 Feb 2023 - 10:28

Silverkit

The soft light of the moon danced over the pelts of cats passing by camp. The beasts attacking camp and the return of several cats Silverkit had never seen set off a buzzing energy within ShadowClan, and it lingered for days. Another cat had been brought back, though he was in a terrible state. Silverkit had been kept from seeing much of it, or hearing what happened after, but it sounded like he wasn't from ShadowClan. That, too, set the Clan abuzz. It seemed the rotation of patrols was endless, and the chatter when work stopped to share tongues sounded like gossip. Silverkit was nearly six moons, apprentice ceremony just out of reach; he couldn't wait to join them, properly training to become a warrior, following in their busy pawsteps. ...and being included in the rumor well.

As he looked over the milling crowd, Silverkit spotted Nightstar, standing separate but not looking immediately busy. His dark ears perked at the sight of the leader. Nightstar was one of the first warriors he'd met, alongside Iceheart. Nightstar had an intimidating presence, but Silverkit's awe for the scarred tom trumped any fear he might have felt. In fact... looking at the leader made him think of something. After waiting a moment to see if Nightstar wasn't about to attend to something, the kit rose to his paws. He'd long ago learned to be more careful than galloping recklessly across the clearing. Though he kept his pace neat, Silverkit found himself moving off at a trot; he couldn't keep the excitement out of his paws enough to simply walk. Once he was closer, he mewed brightly, "Nightstar? Are you busy?"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: a leisure suit is nothing [C]   a leisure suit is nothing [C] EmptySat 11 Mar 2023 - 8:51

Nightstar was overlooking the camp when one of the younger occupants of the nursery trodded up to him. The tom's amber eyes flicked from the motions of the camp to the small troublemaker that had made quite the impression of himself first day out of the nursery. "Am I busy?" Nightstar repeated, putting on an expression of cool calmness, though he tried to appear at least a little friendlier to his clans youth. It had been a few seasons since he'd been a kit himself, and as such he was starting to forget how uncertain he felt in all the new parts of the world, and he found himself missing the naivety of youth. "No, I suppose I'm not. What do you need, little Silverkit?"

a leisure suit is nothing [C] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2535

PostSubject: Re: a leisure suit is nothing [C]   a leisure suit is nothing [C] EmptyTue 21 Mar 2023 - 22:48

Silverkit

There was a moment of worry that Nightstar would turn him away, his chilled demeanor hard to pull an answer from, but Silverkit wasn’t kept in suspense too long before he relented. He flashed a big grin before shaking it into a more relaxed smile and sat back on his rump. “Meadowlark told me about the rites you have warriors do. A little bit, at least.” Silverkit sniffed. She hadn’t been very specific… just that they were a violent and brutish affair. He wasn’t sure if it was the practice itself she detested or the pelts that came of it.

Remembering his thought, Silverkit sat up a little straighter, looking toward Nightstar with expectancy. “Is that how you got your pelt?” His head tilted to the side, and his smile was starting to grow again. He loved asking questions; hopefully, this wouldn’t turn to be something sensitive that got him chased away. “And why do you have it? Or the rest of ShadowClan. Meadowlark says they’re disgusting and we shouldn’t be walking around soaking up… dead-thing stuff.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: a leisure suit is nothing [C]   a leisure suit is nothing [C] EmptySat 8 Apr 2023 - 19:51

Nightstar blinked with a little surprise as Silverkit asked about the rites that he had put into action early on in his leadership, inspired by Thalia and a few stray warriors by the pelts they themselves carried. "I was the first to do my rite, as is only appropriate since I had been the one to make it so." Nightstar meowed, pausing as he turned to look around pointedly and dramatically before he leaned down. "I have it because sometimes it gets just a little bit lonely, and a little bit cold in my den. Other than that, it was my understanding that sometimes cats want to prove themselves, and they will be ah... a bit silly about it. This is a safe- er way to do it. It has the added benefit of keeping cats warm and is an intimidation tactic for other cats." Nightstar pulled himself up straight after his little admittance, knowing full well that if Silverkit tattled, no cat would ever believe the young kit.

"I think that if I ran into a group of cats that wore pelts like us, I would think twice." He chuffed, "I will do anything to keep Shadowclan safe, even if it means wearing predator pelts." His tone turned a bit harder, the thought of the pelt rites he had instilled dredging up the memories of the forgotten order to the forefront. He knew that what they did, and what Shadowclan was doing was very similar, so similar that he sometimes doubted and hated the policy he had brought into action, but there was one thing that he could at least give the forgotten order. The sure knew how to make an impression.

a leisure suit is nothing [C] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a leisure suit is nothing [C]   a leisure suit is nothing [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

a leisure suit is nothing [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: