Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) Empty
PostSubject: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Deadfrost was stalking a mouse, when he caught the scent of dog. He growled, and stood up, the mouse scampering away. He sniffed around, and trotted after the trail.

Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Featherfall was walking through territory when she caught the scent. "Dogs." She hissed, stalking the trail.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Deadfrost scented his mate, and approached her, brushing his fur to hers. "You smell it too, don't you?" He unsheathed his claws.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 am

Just then a dog walked through the trees, Featherfall's light blue eyes burned down to navy. She unsheated her claws. "Oh, I smell it." She hissed.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Deadfrost flattened his ears and bared his teeth. "I see him!" He waved his tail. "This way." He swerved around some bushes, and waited for Featherfall. Today could be the day I get my revenge.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Featherfall brushed the ground softly, and walked towards the bushes. Her tail curled tightly at the thoughts of a bleeding dog in her claws. Pleasure swept through her arms as she dug her claws deeply into the earth. The howl of dog made her heart pound and when she sighted the beast, she launched herself into a full on attack. Claws swiped, and teeth clashed with skin, and her eyes blazed like the fire that had burned ThunderClan's camp.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Deadfrost charged after her, eyes boiling with rage. "You will pay for my son's death, you mange-pelt!" he snarled, and leaped in it's back. He ripped chunks of flesh away, hearing the dog scream. He didn't feel any sympathy, just vengeance. Suddenly, the scent of Rainpaw bathed his tongue, and the young cat was beside him, tearing fur and drawing blood. "Feel the fire inside, let in consume you!" Rainpaw vanished. Deeadfrost bit onto the creature's neck hard.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Featherfall jumped onto the back of a dog and dug and back claws into the fur, then shredded the ears of the beast into nothingness. Rage filled her howl, as she avenged her sons death. She heard Rainpaw's voice beside her, singing her lullaby she had sung. "Sleep my little Rainpaw, let your dreams take wing. One day when your big and strong, you will be a king. The sound of a dog's dying gasp, his pride slipping into my grasp, his mate that devistated mournful cry. That's my lullaby!" She sand along, slashing at the dogs eye, and throat.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 pm

OCC: Can you not please RP him again?^^'

Deadfrost managed to sit up. Rainpaw returned, and came up beside him, his big green eyes blazing, very much like his father's. "We're in this together," he hissed. Deadfrost beckoned to his mate. "Yes, as a family, father, mother, and son." Deadfrost felt the fire that Rainpaw mentioned blaze through his veins, blotting out all pain an sorrow, just leaving his courage, strength, and desire to avenge his son's death. The two bit into it's neck, ready for the bite that would end the dog's life.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Suddenly, Featherfall stopped, and tackled Deadfrost just as he was about to bite the dogs neck. "We are Warrior's! We fight to defend, not kill." She whispered, breathing heavily.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 pm

In that moment of distraction, the dog shook them off, and grabbed Featherfall by the scruff, and shook her violently. It threw her against a tree, and snarled, lips drawn back to reveal savage, dripping fangs. Drool hung out of it's mouth.

Deadfrost dashed over to her. "Featherfall!" Then, the dog came charging over, but something butted into it. It was Rainpaw. Rainpaw spat in it's face. "Featherfall, we cannot spare this dog. It will only kill more of you."

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Feather couldn't hear her son, she was unconscious, lying under the tree she had bene thrown against.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Deadfrost hurled himself at the dog, rage boiling inside him with blazing intensity. "You'll die for that!" He leaped on top of the dog, and bit it's neck, hearing a crunch. The dog fell, twitched, and went still. Deadfrost stood over it, triumph flooding him from ear-tip to claw. "I have won. My son's death is avenged." He hurried over to Featherfall, Rainpaw darting behind him. "Featherfall?" Rainpaw picked up a moss clump, and squeezed some cool water onto her face, to waker her up.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:02 am

Featherfall sat up suddenly, jumping clumsily to her feet. "I'm fine, where are the dogs. I'm gonna tear its ears off." She hissed, her voice low, and stuttered.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 am

Rainpaw cast a glance back at the dead dog and Deadfrost, but another dog bursted through the bushes, looking furious.

Deadfrost jumped away from the body, fur on end. This must be her mate I killed! The dog charged at Deadfrost, savage teeth bared. He just escaped by a mouse-length.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)   Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw's Revenge (It's about time! Feather plz post)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: