Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]

Go down 
+12
Mistpelt
speedy
Fox
Patch
kiikko
Tiny
JJ
Copperbeanz
Maagistar
Honey Badger
Holly
cotton
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]   Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 14:51

Acornpaw fell onto her hunches as the dogs turned and ran - heart beating rapidly as she struggled to catch her breath. Her attention was however stolen as Echopaw darted away towards the medicine cat's den. She watched him go for a moment of hesitation before she pushed herself to her paws and padded after him. "Can I be of help?" she asked softly as she reached his side, shifting on her paws.

She didn't know the first lick of anything healing related but she just couldn't do nothing. Her Clanmates were hurt and...And she needed something to do - something to focus on. Whatever Fawnshine needed, she would happily do her best to be of aid if the medicine cat would let her.

Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]   Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 15:15

As the last dog turned on its heel and fled, the molly struggled to level her breathing and the rage burning in her paws, tail lashing wildly as she tried to force deep breaths upon herself. Thistlemask watched through the corner of her eye as Echopaw and Acornpaw went to collect and assist Fawnshine and tried to ground herself back to reality with it, her fur beginning to lie flat and her claws retracting. In a few steady bounds she found herself atop the Highrock, standing tall and proud despite her normally reclusive attitude.

"Thunderclan!" She did not need for traditional greetings, noting that almost every member of the clan currently found themselves in the clearing. "You fought hard and you fought well. I am proud of each and every one of you for how you defended our camp. Those directly injured please see Fawnshine now, everyone else; I would like a small patrol to come with me to ensure the dogs are off our territory, and to inform Mottlestar and the others about what has occurred. I will not pressure anyone to come, but anyone is welcome. If you would like to come I will be by the exit." With that she dipped her head to dismiss the meeting, leaping off the rock to stand in the clearing.

Before departure she had one last thing to attend to. Weaving through the crowd, she came to stand next to Whitewhisker, resting her tail across his shoulders for a moment. "Thank you for helping to fight. As an elder this is no longer your responsibility, but Stars would we have been in dire straits without you. I would like you to go see Fawnshine immediately and rest up. If you need or want anything, I will ensure it's given to you. Thunderclan thanks you for your service." The deputy touched her nose to his ear for a moment, before waiting beside the exit for any volunteers.

* not sure what's happening w the patrol yet

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]   Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 16:37

˗ˏˋIntruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋIntruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Thunderclan】♡【#B9D9EB】♡【T3 Warrior ║ 50[HP] | 120[SP]】

Briarrose watched the canines dash out of the camp with a somewhat relieved expression. There was an underlying troubled look as she quickly looked back, eyes zeroing in on the injured apprentice then flicking over to Whitewhisker. Out of the two, Lichenpaw appeared to be worse off. She began to head over but her apprentice's voice made her stop in her steps. Echopaw was quick to offer Fawnshine assistance to help treat the wounded and for the moment, pride had overtaken her feelings. Echopaw had come so far. Not a moment later, Acornpaw was also offering her help and Briarrose briefly smiled. All the apprentices had done a fantastic job working together to chase off the dogs.

Her attention was once again whisked away when the deputy began an announcement. Thistlemask had left the patrol for Fourtrees open and Briarrose knew she wanted to go. With a last glance at Lichenpaw, she began to walk over to where the deputy was waiting. Lichenpaw and Whitewhisker were in good paws... Speaking of Whitewhisker, the green-eyed molly made a quick detour to the old tom and dipped her head at him. She had seen Thistlemask thank the tom for his help and Briar was ready to do the same. "Thank you," she mewed. "All of us appreciate all that you have done for us. Take care, Whitewhisker." Despite being retired, the old tom was as brave as any warrior. He had been ready to defend the clan with his life. It was admirable.

She soon found herself standing at the camp's entrance, waiting with the deputy. Her head was swirling with thoughts but her eyes remained sharp. She wondered how her mother and the warriors she had taken with her are fairing.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]   Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 16:42

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw immediately flew to the edge of the camp to stand beside her mentor. If Thistlemask was going to lead a patrol to make sure the dogs were really gone, she could bet her tail that Sparkpaw would be there beside her.

"Sunpaw! Goldenpaw! Come with me?" she called out to her siblings, who she'd briefly lost track of during the battle, but that she now saw were battered but alive. She hadn't seen Blazefang, Dayquill, Salamanderpaw, or Maplepaw since before the battle — but Sparkpaw knew she didn't have anything to be concerned about, because it didn't look like any cat had been fatally wounded.

With that, she turned back to Thistlemask. "Did you see me?" she asked her mentor, practically bouncing with excitement. "My first real battle. But dogs don't get into camp that often, right?"

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]   Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 17:07

"Sunpaw! Goldenpaw! Come with me?"

Goldenpaw pushed through the crowd to stand beside her littermate, giving Sparkpaw a few gentle licks behind the ears. "Are you okay?" She asked, her voice laced with concern for her sister. She wasn't hurt, was she? After carefully checking that Sparkpaw bore no wounds, the golden tabby sat down to wait for other cats to join the patrol.

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]   Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 17:18

Sunpaw bounded across the clearing to stand beside Sparkpaw and Goldenpaw, shaking off a few droplets of blood. "That was so cool! But also really scary at the same time!" He rambled, his eyes bright with excitement. "When we're chasing the dogs, will we have to fight them again?"

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]   Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2023 - 18:05

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw purred with happiness at the sight of Sunpaw and Goldenpaw. Thank StarClan they're alright, she thought, letting her sister groom her ears while they waited for the rest of the patrol to gather. As much as she loved all her littermates, Sparkpaw did feel especially close to Goldenpaw and Sunpaw. She had no idea where Salamanderpaw had been for the action.

"Hopefully the dogs are scared enough that they'll be long gone from ThunderClan territory," Sparkpaw told Sunpaw. She shivered. "I definitely don't feel like fighting one again." But I will, she added silently. If it means protecting ThunderClan. Ever since she'd learned where Blazefang really came from, Sparkpaw had been more determined than ever to prove her loyalty to ThunderClan. I'm not going to let any cat look at me differently based on my blood, she thought stubbornly.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]   Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2023 - 20:29

Sunpaw nodded to Sparkpaw's words, his belly clenching uncomfortably as he remembered the fear he had felt when the dogs attacked; he couldn't find Blazefang or any of his siblings, and he had no idea whether they were even alive. He didn't want to ever see those large teeth and black eyes filled with rage, or scent the stench of blood-- his clanmates' blood.

The ginger tom pressed himself to Sparkpaw's side. "If they ever do come again, I want to fight beside you," he told her, "Goldenpaw, too. I don't want to ever loose you guys."

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]   Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intruder Alert [Thunderclan Sitewide Finale]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3