Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A hello from littlewitchcat! <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

A hello from littlewitchcat! <3 Empty
PostSubject: A hello from littlewitchcat! <3   A hello from littlewitchcat! <3 EmptySat 11 Feb 2023 - 7:28

Hi! My name's littlewitchcat but I go by witchy or bella! I love all things cat and am a big fan of studio ghibli movies (especially kiki's delivery service!) <3 I also love the cottagecore/ witchcore/ fairycore aesthetics! I had read a lot of the warriors books starting when I was in elementary school. My sister was a big fan and let me read her books. I haven't rped warrior cats in any sites tho so this will be my first time! :D I found this site on a list of the top warrior cats rp sites. A lot of the others looked dead and I saw that this one still had some activity going on (I hope.)  I think that this will be a lot of fun!

I do have a few questions tho (idk if it's okay to ask here but I'll try it anyway xD): 1) Does this site have a word count? (some others had it and I just need to make sure I know) 2) Where does this take place? (like is it the forest territory or the lake or somewhere new?) 3) Can I start rping immediately or is there a time I have to wait? (do I have to wait for the mods to approve my cats or can I just start as soon as I make them?) (4) Can I use any names or is it traditional? (I saw that some sites let people use all sorts of names that aren't too crazy and others stuck with the basics) 5) Is there a system for hunting and/ or battles or is it all just rped normally? (again I noticed that different sites had different ways for people to play out all sorts of scenarios) 6) (last question for now I promise xD) Do hrs need a sign-up or are they chosen during rp?

Sorry for all the questions but since I'm new to warrior cats rps, I don't wanna mess up badly or smthn. I'm excited to get started, tho! :)
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: A hello from littlewitchcat! <3   A hello from littlewitchcat! <3 EmptySat 11 Feb 2023 - 17:17

Hello, witchy! That's a lot of question you have, and I'm not exactly the most suitable person to answer them, but I'll try my best!

1) no, I don't think so
2) The forest territory, they have a map on the home page
3) you have to wait for the mods to approve your cat first, which may take a most a few hours or a day, and if they belong to a litter the litter's birth topic must be out first
4) try to keep it simple, like moss or dark or willow. they have a list of prefixes on the home page
5) yes, there are systems and on the home page you can find the links to the systems and tutorials
6) ... I'm not too sure what you mean by hrs...

I definitely don't have all the answers, hopefully someone with more experience sees this post and takes the time to answer the questions

most of the answers can be found on the home page, though, and there's a help thread if you need any extra information.

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: A hello from littlewitchcat! <3   A hello from littlewitchcat! <3 EmptySat 11 Feb 2023 - 17:21

deputies wont need a sign up and are chosen by the current leader, but medicine cats will sometimes have an opening where you can apply your character to become one :o

LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: A hello from littlewitchcat! <3   A hello from littlewitchcat! <3 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2023 - 15:08

Hello copperbeans and memories! Nice to meet you all! Tysm for answering my questions. I'll look around the site for a bit and get to know stuff. :)

Click sig for picrew link!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: A hello from littlewitchcat! <3   A hello from littlewitchcat! <3 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2023 - 20:32

Welcome to WCC! We are indeed very active. (: Looks like all your questions have been answered so I won't repeat any, but if you ever have more questions there's a help channel on the Discord! (Or just ask anywhere, people are usually super game to help out.)

Can't wait to see your RP!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hello from littlewitchcat! <3   A hello from littlewitchcat! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A hello from littlewitchcat! <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: