Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cats in the flames...

Go down 
+2
Leo
Thistle (Angel)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

Cats in the flames... Empty
PostSubject: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:48 am

Angelpaw had fallen asleep after the fire. She woke up in dream territory. She was surrounded by flames and they were closing in on her. She looked around frantically, looking for an exit, there was no exit from the fire. She began to feel like she was boiling inside, her fur felt like it was onfire. She tried to scream but nothing came out, she heard the voice of the strange cat that told her to rise abouve the flames, this time it was almost a whisper. "Hello again, I see the flames are getting to you...." the voice said with mystery. Who was this cat, she tried to ask but nothing came out, her lungs felt like they were burning inside, her throught felt like sand paper, her paws felt like they were on fire and her tail seemed to burn from the inside. She tried to yowl, she tried to meow, she tried to scream, she tried to speak, but nothing came out of her mouth. Not a single word. "Let my flames consume you. Let them take over." the strange voice repeated. "Why?..." Angelpaw managed to choke out. "This is what you need. The only way out...." the voice said. That's when she realized it was a tom, the voice definatley sounded like a tom's, it sounded too familiar, yet she couldn't figure out who's voice this was, did she know this cat? Angelpaw sat down, the flames were mere centimetres away from her....

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Cats in the flames... Angel110

Cats in the flames... Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Cats in the flames... 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:25 am

Leopardheart stepped out of the shadows. Flames danced off her fur and wreathed her paws.

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:39 am

"Oh no, I didn't mean her!!!!" Beechpaw meowed.

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:01 am

Featherfall sat in a tree, about a foot above the flames. She had coated herself in the cool damp mist of night, and couldn't be seen. She looked down upon Leopardheart with intrest. "Whats she doing?" She asked herself.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:18 am

Sunset st beside her friend, wondering the same.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Cats in the flames... 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 am

Angelpaw looked around, flames started to cover her. She could see the flames, mere milimetres away from her. She was consumed by the flames. She felt fine, the flames didn't burn, the pain had left, she felt like nothing happened, yet she was on fire, she was surrounded by fire. "Who are you?" she asked the cat that was telling her to let the flames consume her. "You don't need to know!" he hissed. Angelpaw saw Leopardheart. "Hello!" she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Brambleflame sat i n a dim-lighted corner, covered by rocks, light by fire, and surrrounded by darkness.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Cats in the flames... Account-personality-results
Cats in the flames... Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Angelpaw looked at the strange cat and walked to wards him. She saw him clearly. He was a black top with red and orange flame markings all over him. His eyes were yellow at the bottom, orange in the middle and red at the tom. He had a tall, well built body. "Who... who are you?" she questiond him. "I'm Fireflame, I cannot feel pain, neither can I feel flames of a fire, no matter how hot." he smiled, his teeth were sharp and so was his claws. "Why are you here?" she asked him. "To watch the flames." was his reply. "Stop it! Stop being so weird!" she yowled at him. "What? You don't get it!" he hissed, his voice seemed so evil. "Get what? Why don't you just tell me what I don't get!" she screamed at him, her lungs started to burn, her thoat was feeling like sandpaper again.

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Leopardheart raised a paw, looking at the flames that were covering her. The mist was wreathing her like a cocoon, yet the flames did not go out. They seemed to flicker brighter than ever. "Cloudedfire...." she whispered.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:30 pm

The light from the fire below the tree danced off of Sunset's pelt, and for a moment she looked like a completely different cat.
"Not yet..."
A mysterious voice not belonging to Sunset emitted.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Cats in the flames... 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 pm

The mists around Leopardheart became thicker. The flames flcikered brighter. Embers danced around her ginger spotted pelt, only to be killed by the thick mists. It looked like nature was at war with itself.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Featherfall looked at Leopardheart, just as the wind blew and a leaf blew into her face. She pulled it back with her claw. "Hazelleaf?" She asked, another wind blowing, carrying the sweet smell of a medicine cat.

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:54 am

The flames begain to cover Brambleflames body, "Is this whey the call me Brambleflame?" He murmered quietly.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Cats in the flames... Account-personality-results
Cats in the flames... Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 am

Angelpaw started to cough, but it suddenly stopped as the cat disappeared. She felt fine again, flames began to cover her, like she was in a cave of flames. She began to lie down on the floor of flames, she could see no other cats anymore, the flames covered her in a dome. She sighed, when she was lying down, the flames covered her. The etarnal fire of this dream surrounded her, it caved in and an opening was made in the dome. She climbed out to see all the other cats. She said hello but didn't want to talk.

This place is so weired, I feel like I'm cold, but I'm burning in a fire.... she thought to herself. The fire blazed around her, she sighed heavily. She felt so sad, so grim. But why?

Last edited by Angelpaw~Deathshadow on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:22 am

OCC: ANGELPAW, THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO ME. NOT YOU >:O

Leopardheart disspeared in the cocoon of mist.

PostSubject: Re: Cats in the flames...   Cats in the flames... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats in the flames...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: