Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Awaken The Gentle Giant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Awaken The Gentle Giant Empty
PostSubject: Awaken The Gentle Giant   Awaken The Gentle Giant EmptySun 29 Jan 2023 - 13:30

Stormwatcher yawned stretching in his nice warm nest slowly as he woke up from another nap of his.  Now that things had finally calmed down some it was nice to catch up on some very mmuch needed rest.

He slowly poked his head up looking around... brr cold... going out was the last thing he wanted to do right now but he remembered he had promised Wolf he would brush up on his fighting skills.  The big guy looked pretty intimidating but was not at all a very good fighter.  He mainly avoided fights by looking scary when he needed to and so far that had worked out pretty good.

He shuffled over to where wolf had said to meet his sparring partner only to find Birdstar waiting for him.

He blinked a couple times... Wolf wanted him to learn from Birdstar?? Sighhhh

These siblings are gonna be the death of me he groaned to himself.

Still, he had been trying to be better about actually helping around camp.  Stonepaw his apprentice had him actually trying for once and he himself couldnt belive Wolf's plan on that had actually worked.  Even so, as much as he tried not to show it, he liked his apprentice alot and they had formed a pretty good bond.  Now, Stormwatcher didnt like forming bonds ever since his entire family died and he liked even less when others knew he cared which is why he tried (but usually failed) to hide that he actually did care about Stonepaw.

Even just a couple moons ago he only cared for himself but that darn wolf had gotten him all soft he sighed to himself probably overthinking things as usual.

"So uhh... Wolf wanted you to help me knock off some rust on my fighting skills" he began

(how do cats know what rust is?  Idk good question)

He walked along side his leader as they went to Halfstone which had some nice training grounds.

"So uhh... I gotta admit I never learned alot from my apprentice days.  I sorta got passed from mentor to mentor and never really got the whole fighting thing down super well" he admitted sheepishly.  He left out the part that he was passed from warrior to warrior because as an apprentice he was even more lazy than he was now and was pretty much untrainable.  The only mentor he really liked got killed by a fox leaving him yet again feeling that relationships only ended in despair, so why make them in the first place?

"Stonepaw almost beat me actually... which im sure Wolf already told you.  But in my defense shes alot stronger than she looks and has alot of natural talent.

never shoulda told Wolf I almost lost to an apprentice... im sure thats why she assignmed me to practice this
he thought gloomily.

Despite his monstrous size, the big guy was far closer to a gentle giant than a fighting war machine.  When they got to the fighting area he akwardly faced his opponent doing his best not to already trip over his big paws from the nervousness.

"Ready?" he asked his leader tilting his head.  Once she signaled that she was he nodded and let out a hiss arching his back up.  

This was supposed to mimic a real fight minus the claws and the actual trying to rip each other to literal shreds so he would do his best to make it look real, no sense being nice when this was meant to get them ready for the ugliest things

Birdstar was also a big cat just like him.  He was used to being able to just use his size to ram opponents over but with her it might take some more tact.

He shifted backwards loading his weight all onto his hind legs before leaping up and over at her crashing down ontop of her with a loud thud!

This was the battle of the heavyweights and giants.

Leap and Hold [Pin] for 8 dmg and 15 sp  Rolling to see how long pin lasts

Throught pure luck or maybe Bird wasnt as ready he managed to get a pretty solid pin on her right out of the gate and he held her smooshed down to the forest floor doing his best to keep her locked up. The spar practice was on and he would do his best to make this at least difficult for her.

Birdstar pinned for 2 turns

Storm:
40 / 40 hp
85 / 100 sp

Bird (Star bonus active +10 hp +10 sp):
72 / 80 hp
170 / 170 sp

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Sun 29 Jan 2023 - 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

Awaken The Gentle Giant Empty
PostSubject: Awaken The Gentle Giant   Awaken The Gentle Giant EmptySun 29 Jan 2023 - 13:30

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Awaken The Gentle Giant Mistpe10
Awaken The Gentle Giant Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

Awaken The Gentle Giant
Page 1 of 1