Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a spark of life [open!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

a spark of life [open!] Empty
PostSubject: a spark of life [open!]   a spark of life [open!] EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 17:09

Sparkkit ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkkit exploded out of the nursery, a flurry of bright orange against the fallen snow. "Wow," she breathed, looking around at the trees that bordered the ThunderClan camp, with their limbs that seemed to stretch straight into the moon itself. Blazefang, her mother, had been telling her and her littermates stories about what clan life was like since she was born, but Sparkkit hadn't imagined the camp to be so...big. Surely the rest of the forest wasn't this big, was it?

Sparkkit ran to the center of the ThunderClan camp and looked straight up, like she'd been dreaming of doing ever since Blazefang had told her about Silverpelt. There she was, the great cat herself, starry-tailed and glittering between the treetops. And every star is a cat... Sparkkit thought with wonder, trying to remember back to some of the names she'd heard other ThunderClan cats say. All of the past leaders were up there, and every medicine cat, and every single fallen warrior, no matter how they spent their last breath in the forest.

Will I be up there someday, too? Sparkkit thought in a rush, sitting down in the clearing and keeping her eyes on the sky. In StarClan, there were no borders, and there was endless fresh-kill, and it was always, always green leaf. Always warm, she thought with a shiver. StarClan and green leaf both felt so far away from her now, as did becoming an apprentice. But I'll be ready for anything, Sparkkit decided. And I'll do anything for my clan. I'll be the best warrior ever!

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc

Last edited by kizzy on Fri 27 Jan 2023 - 17:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: a spark of life [open!]   a spark of life [open!] EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 17:17

Stormypaw emerged from the elders den, having just finished tending to their pelts and delivering what freshkill she could. Padding to an edge of camp, she rubbed her paws against the snow on the ground in an attempt to remove the stench of mousebile from them. It was one of her least favorite things to do, but it was necessary. As she finished, a flash of orange fur caught her attention, and she turned to see a kit sitting in the middle of camp, her fiery pelt standing out drastically against the snow despite the settling darkness. She was gazing up, and Stormypaw followed her gaze to Silverpelt, wondering what the younger cat was thinking of. Well, perhaps it was worth it to ask. "Hi there. Anything particular you're looking for?," Stormypaw mewed softly, stepping towards the kit.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

a spark of life [open!] Giphy
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: a spark of life [open!]   a spark of life [open!] EmptySat 28 Jan 2023 - 18:51

Sparkkit ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkkit flicked her ears at Stormypaw's question. "Not really," she said, looking back towards the stars. "I hadn't seen Silverpelt at night yet, and Blazefang was telling all of us how pretty it is." She didn't add that she definitely didn't want to become a ThunderClan apprentice without seeing Silverpelt, because she couldn't stand the idea of being out of the loop. She wondered briefly if Stormypaw had felt like that before she was made an apprentice.

"Do you know any cats who are up there?" Sparkkit asked Stormypaw. "Blazefang says she knows some, but I can't remember all their names." The stars seemed to glimmer in response to the young cat's words.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: a spark of life [open!]   a spark of life [open!] EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 16:41

↞ SALAMANDERKIT ↠

”Who cares who’s all up there!” Salamanderkit guffawed as she padded behind her sister. Sparkkit always seemed to have her head up in the clouds, and to be completely honest, it irked Salamanderkit a little bit. Why did she care so much about the sky and StarClan and whatever when there was so much more to focus on down here? Becoming a warrior didn’t have much to do with all that stuff at all. Being a good warrior was about fighting and hunting, not thinking about things that didn’t really matter in the long run. Her mother told her that her ancestors would be looking down on her, protecting her, but what if Salamanderkit didn’t want them to? She didn’t need any stupid guidance from a dead cat. The only cats that mattered to her were living. ”Do you want to play warriors and rogues? That’s plenty more interesting than Silverpelt! I’ll be the rogue!”

Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: a spark of life [open!]   a spark of life [open!] EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 18:30

Sparkkit ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkkit flattened her ears at her sister's words. "I care about what's up there!" She said in a huff. Salamanderkit was always doing this; ever since they'd been very small, she was always questioning things and being a spoil-sport. Sparkkit knew that no cat in ThunderClan knew everything, but sometimes Salamanderkit acted like she did. But she brushed it off at her sister's suggestion of playing warriors and rogues. "Can Stormypaw play, too?" Sparkkit asked. "And I want to be the rogue this time, that's always who you pick!"

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: a spark of life [open!]   a spark of life [open!] EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 15:02

↞ SALAMANDERKIT ↠

Salamanderkit stuck her nose up at Stormypaw, eyeing down every detail. She had never met the apprentice before, nor did she particularly care to— Stormypaw seemed boring, and while that was just an assumption on immediate introduction, Salamanderkit trusted her instincts. She was probably just some goody-goody helper apprentice, following rules and doing nothing fun. That was what Salamanderkit feared above all else about apprenticeship— how boring it could be. She needed action, she needed drama; she couldn’t stand to think about just standing around and following some dumb warrior’s orders! ”I guess so.” She decided after a few moments of staring. ”She’ll have to be a warrior too, though. And I always pick rogue because I’m the best at it, Sparkkit, duh! When you’re the rogue it’s boring!”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a spark of life [open!]   a spark of life [open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

a spark of life [open!]
Page 1 of 1