Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training Empty
PostSubject: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:36 pm

Graypaw sat in the center of the training hollow waiting for Firepaw to show up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:41 pm

*Pant* *Pant* Firepaw wearily walked towards Graypaw, "S- So- Sorr- Sorry I,t - took so long Graypaw...." Firepaw finally stopped panting, "I was busy all day..... But I'm finally here!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:26 am

"What took you so long?!" Graypaw said annoyed as he walked over to his spot of the training hollow. "It seems like i've been waiting here for a moon! But your here now so let's get started." Graypaw said as he got in a defense position. "You go first Firepaw."

OOC: This is training so you don't really use damage and health because their paws are sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:15 am

Firepaw dashed at Graypaw, Graypaw tryed swiping Firepaw but Firepaw jumed into the air and batted Graypaw's head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:28 am

Graypaw quickly retaliated and saw Firepaw running at him he swiped Firepaws paws, dug his teeth into Firepaws scruff lightly enough so it wouldn't bleed, and batted his stomach with his sheathed paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:19 am

After taking the blow to the stomach Firepaw grabbed Graypaw's paw in his teeth, and threw him to the ground then while his belly was showing he 'clawed' at it with his sheathed paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 8:40 am

Graypaw retaliated by swiping Firepaws paws from under him. Then Graypaw jumped on his back, dugged unsheated claws into to the ground around Firepaw pining him to the ground. Then Graypaw finished up by biting down on Firepaws shoulder being certin to not do any real damage. "I-I think I got you..." Graypaw panted as he stuck to the ground around Firepaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:14 am

"Psh!" Firepaw remarked sarcasticly as Graypaw let him go, "I was going easy on you," Firepaw playfully batted Graypaw's ear with his paw, "If I wanted to I could tear the fur of your body!" Firepaw sarcasticly finished.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 1:56 am

"Whatever you say Firepaw." Graypaw said sarcastically as he looked up in the sky, the sun was setting. "I think it's about time we should head back to camp." Graypaw said to Firepaw as he looked around the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:37 pm

"Ok Graypaw," Firepaw meowed, "Race you there!" Firepaw shouted as he started to run getting an unfair headstart on Graypaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:30 am

"Nice!" Graypaw said back as he chased Firepaw all the way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training   Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training Empty

Back to top Go down

Graypaw and Firepaw Battle training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: