Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap] Empty
PostSubject: Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap]   Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap] EmptySat 21 Jan 2023 - 16:45

With the twolegs invading the forest and leaving behind their filth, Wolfblossom had learned to watch where she placed her paws, as had most cats. Good thing too, because the trap she instinctively jumped back from had been well-hidden between the snow on the ground and the tree roots it had been wedged between. "Stupid traps... At least the twolegs don't seem fond of being in the trees." Wolfblossom glared at the tendrils of silver reflecting the cold sunlight, giving the twoleg object a wide berth before scaling one of the trees nearby. This one had sturdy branches for the moment, though several of its neighboring trees had felt the affects of the recent heavy snowfalls. Birds chirped, and so she'd bullied Trufflesnap into coming hunting with her. Both because the clan needed to be fed and to catch up with her sister. They weren't as close as Wolfblossom would've liked, and with Wolfblossom's new responsibilities, she was determined to preserve the relationships she had in the clan. Especially those of her family. And Trufflesnap, who had always seemed the most isolated of her siblings, both from family and the clan. Time to fix that.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap]   Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap] EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 12:51

Trufflesnap followed behind Wolfsnap, grumbling to herself. Her bell quietly rung occasionally, at least muffled by the bandana. "Thanks for looking for me, by the way." she huffed under her breath to Wolfblossom's comment about the Twolegs. If any cat here knew about the Twolegs, it would be her. The warrior knew what Wolfblossom was doing, but with every day passing with Birdstar and Wolfblossom in charge of her, the less she cared about feeding SkyClan. But... she would do it for now. Play along.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap]   Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap] EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 14:43

Wolfblossom noticed the way Trufflesnap's collar make a small tinkling noise on occasion, though it was muffled a bit. She winced at Trufflesnap's words, knowing that she hadn't looked nearly hard enough for her at all. "You're my sister, Trufflesnap. If I could've done more, I would have. I hate that the twolegs can just waltz right into clan territory and do whatever they want." Like take Skyclan's warriors and apprentices. Crookedpaw crossed her mind... And Wolfblossom tried to reign in the bitter disappointment she felt that the apprentice still was not home. At least Trufflesnap had made it back. And Dawnfeather before her. They were proof that cats could escape them.

"Birdstar and I have re-implemented the old sky patrol and limb patrol that Bloodstar created during his leadership. I know they kind of fell by the wayside for... a while." Much too long, if you asked Wolfblossom. "I hope that by having our best warriors patrol the territory through the trees rather than on the ground, they'll be able to spot potential threats before they get close. Before they're spotted in turn." And they would be safer from some creatures, she desperately hoped, like twolegs or foxes. "Limb patrol will help keep the trees safe to navigate through, and the debris from branches that can't be stepped on will be good for our dens and camp wall. Soon enough the only safe entrance to camp will be through the tunnel." That one Trufflesnap had probably already noticed, but Wolfblossom wasn't sure how much she'd talked with her clanmates since returning. She hoped that this wouldn't be new news to Trufflesnap, but if it was, well, then the warrior would know what was going on in the clan, right?

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap]   Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap] Empty

Back to top Go down

Brought Up to Speed [Trufflesnap]
Page 1 of 1