Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

At least one happy topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

At least one happy topic Empty
PostSubject: At least one happy topic   At least one happy topic EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 8:39 pm

Sprucebark was so sore from the snake bites he had recived. He just lay tired in his nest and thought about home and how much he missed everyone. I promise ill find you all again he said quietly fighting back tears... but he had no idea how to get back home at all. the whole time he was here there were cats from other clans but none from river clan at all. He missed his family so much and would have given anything to be back home in the safty of their camp and to never have had this happen at all.

One day, new arrivals were being brought in and he eagerly peeked out watching from his hiding spot still very scared of the twolegs. Once the twolegs had left he went over to where they had dropped off the new arrivals and frantically looked through the crowds for anyone he knew.

He froze dead in his pawsteps as his eyes landed on a shorter cat a little ways away... No, it couldnt be.. his eyes were tricking him

He ran to her side "Sandypaw!" he cried out getting to her. He gave out a purr so happy as he hugged her quickly. His sister was here and he wasnt alone...

(I, speedy know that she is no longer sandypaw but sprucebark does not, he was gone by the time she got her full name, sandy can correct him on this of course but im doing my best to keep him in character)

"They got you too? he asked concerned sniffing at her to be sure she wasnt hurt... it didnt appear she was which was very grateful for.

"Uou must be starving.. come I have food theres lots of mice here if nothing else" she said ushering her over to his little spot in the barn. He was so protective of her, he remembered Dove's sotry of how their father was protective of Auntie Dove and he would try his bestest to be that now for Sandy.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: At least one happy topic   At least one happy topic EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 3:19 pm

Sandyshell

Her wide, emerald eyes shot around her new location. She stood on shaky paws with all her limbs drawn in. Her nose quivered. It reeked of Twoleg, mouse, hay, and most frighteningly, dog. A crowd of cats shared her awful situation, most undoubtedly warriors. She could make out many scents of the clans, but none of River. She made herself small, as small as she could be. How long would she have to stay here? Alone?

Not for long apparently. She’d been wrong, there was a Riverclanner present. Even better, it was Sprucebark! “Sprucey!” she squeaked with relief. She returned his hug with a gentle lick to his cheek. “They got you too?” The molly nodded somberly before padding after him. She only realized now how much she missed her brother, who was so quick to fall back into his protective nature around her. I should have cried more, she chastised herself while recalling when she heard the news of his disappearance, I should have been more worried. What if I had never seen him again?

She paused.

What if Riverclan never sees either of us again?

Emotion threatened to crawl out of her throat. She swallowed the urge to bury herself in Sprucebark’s fur, instead focusing on her biggest priority. “Have you seen a way out of here yet? Surely there’s some escape, right? I’ll help with anything.” She looked up at him, hope and determination etched into her anxiety-baked face. She needed to get the both of them home as soon as possible.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: At least one happy topic   At least one happy topic EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 7:46 pm

Sprucebark purred so happy to see her again, she was cowerding down low and small when he first saw her but she perked right up seeing at least one family member was here. He hoped to try and comfort her the best he could with all the scary stuff that must have happened to her just like it did to him, big traps and pokey needles from twolegs.

Unfortunetly he didnt know of a way out yet.

"I havent found a safe way out yet sis, a bunch of cats made a run for it but the dogs went after them and I dunno what happened to them next. I was too weak to join them at the time cause I got bit a bunch by a snake" he explained as he took her back to his little corner he had staked out at the barn.

"welcome to Riverclan 2" he said a little jokingly as he showed her around the very small space he had.

"Here get something to eat he purred giving her a mouse he had gotten earlier, luckily the barn was well stalked with em and even though catching fish was what he excelled at, a blind elder could probably get a mouse in here with how many there were.

"ill umm make you up a nest here" he offered doing that while she had a chane to eat.

"hows everyone back home?" he asked eagerly as he worked. He was desperate to know any news from what all was going on having had no communication on anything riverclan related him being the only one here for a long time.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: At least one happy topic   At least one happy topic EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 11:57 am

Sandyshell

D-dogs?! Snakes?! How dangerous was this place? And how could Spruce be so calm? Perhaps she was just a nervous cat... But between the new environment, her experience with the twolegs, and the fear that she might never return home alive… She could only cling to Sprucebark’s endless optimism for hope. The small molly stuck to his side like glue, much like how she walked with Poppyshine as a kit.

Sandyshell opened her mouth to ask him where he was bitten, but the cheery tom continued to welcome her before she could get a word in. She stared at the mouse he offered her, but as much as she wanted to accept his kind gift, she couldn’t bring herself to eat it. Her appetite had evaded her ever since her capture. After gently pawing the mouse aside, she searched her memory for important events. “Uhm… Well, it’s been pretty rough. Everyone's been stressed because of all the disappearances. Oh- by the way, I’m Sandyshell now.” She smiled meekly. She wasn’t proud or excited about her ‘new’ role, but she did feel a bit happy to see the look on Sprucebark’s face.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice