Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where the grass is green

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

Where the grass is green Empty
PostSubject: Where the grass is green   Where the grass is green EmptySun 15 Jan 2023 - 10:55

Eaglekit squirmed around in the nursery snuggling with his mom and apprentices who were all napping. He purred softly this was the way things were to be, him and his family all together and happy, what could be better than this?

He blinked slowly awake as the warm sunlight shone through the cracks of the nursery den gently warming his pelt up.

He stretched and gave a big yawn as he glanced around. He peeked out of the nursery looking around at the camp. OHH! yay! his older sister Sleepyhollow was nearby.

On excited, wobbly little legs he ran over to her side and playfully snuggled into her side. "Sleepy!" he purred happily looking up at her.

"Do you have time to play?" he purred happily in his usual good mood.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Where the grass is green   Where the grass is green EmptyTue 17 Jan 2023 - 20:28

With recent returning back home and her best friends mentor being exiled, her best friend being stripped of her warrior name, Sleepy had a lot on her mind. But there was one thing that would never fail to keep her busy and happy: her siblings. When Eaglekit barreled into her, she let out a deep purr and wrapped her paws around him, "I will always have time for you." she promised, licking the top of his head, "What do you want to play?" she inquired, perhaps he already had a game in mind.

we're off to never-never land —— info.
Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Where the grass is green   Where the grass is green EmptyThu 19 Jan 2023 - 21:28

He looked super happy that she was free. Sleepyhollow was the bestest warrior ever and the such an awesome sister!

He grinned happily looking up at her just a total bundle of joy and energy. "we could do anything we ever wanted! Cause we are windclan! he said super sure of what they were capable of.

"oh, oh. Can you show me some of your fighting moves? Can you do a practice spar with me? he asked jumping up and down super excited.

"I promise ill follow your instructions" he said looking up at her.

"pleasee??

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Where the grass is green   Where the grass is green EmptyMon 23 Jan 2023 - 23:08

Sleepyhollow blinked down at Eaglekit, licking down her chest fur as she contemplated his question. How could she refuse such a request? Especially when asked so sweetly? She let out a mrroww of laughter. Something that hadn't felt appropriate in a long time, and nodded, "Yes, yes, fine. I'll teach you some strategies, and then you can try it on me." she responded. The warrior figured no one was too young too learn how to protect themselves. Obviously, she would try to make it as fun as possible.

The calico shook out her pelt, "Alright. I'm going to hold this stick in my mouth. And if you can get me to let go of it, by any means necessary. You win and you can dare me to do something," she declared, "But if I win.. you have to wash my tail for the next two sun-ups!" the warrior added, her eyes ablaze as she laughed once again.

we're off to never-never land —— info.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Where the grass is green   Where the grass is green EmptyTue 24 Jan 2023 - 17:05

Eaglekit grinned ohhh fun! ... ok he just had to think of a way for Sleepyhollow to drop the stick that she held in her mouth?? That sounded easy enough he grinned to himself thinking.

"Its a deal sis!" he agreed happily.

He sat in front of her thinking for a little bit. Then he got what he considered to be a brilliant idea! He smirked "Oh I got it!" he giggled rolling around on the grass in front of her.

He had the perfect idea, he would make her laugh at one of his funny jokes and she would drop the stick when she was busy laughing. It was foolproof plan and literally couldnt go sideways.

He smiled a big friendly grin up at her.

"Hey sis? Why was Jaykit sent back to the nursery by mom?" he asked.

Jaykit was Eagles littermate. Jaykit was much more grumpy than anyone else and usually was found yelling at his siblings especially Eaglekit for being in 'too happy a mood' as Jaykit put it.

Eaglekit didnt let it get to him though he knew Jaykit was just a little stubborn and under all that attitute he did care.

He waited a little trying to keep himself from laughing at the own joke.

"heh cause he was in a bad meowd" he giggles

"get it? a bad... meowd" he rolls over on the green grass giggling to himself. He almost forgot about their deal and glanced over hoping the joke was funny enough to make his warrior sister laugh and therefore drop the stick.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the grass is green   Where the grass is green Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the grass is green
Page 1 of 1