Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Your Watchdog Reports [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

Your Watchdog Reports [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Your Watchdog Reports [closed]   Your Watchdog Reports [closed] EmptySat 14 Jan 2023 - 11:27

The large medicine cat pushed her way into Nightstar's den with only a grunt of warning. Her fluffy fur, even fluffier with the cold winds came in, was only haphazardly groomed and still had pieces of den making material sticking out. Noticing this, she quickly groomed them out before turning to the leader. "It's been busy. You know that." In regards to the appearance, she felt that was the only explanation needed. Now settled, she fixed her mismatched gaze on Nightstar's. So much has happened in the moons since she was his apprentice, and now she was a pillar of his clan. It had not been lost on her that time when Nightstar brought her along to the Moonstone when they were with ThunderClan. It was amusing now, almost, how he made her wait outside while he went in. Perhaps if he did, she would have known she was destined to be a medicine cat way earlier than she did. Clearing her through, she prepared to say more words than she was comfortable with. "There is much to discuss."

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Your Watchdog Reports [closed]   Your Watchdog Reports [closed] EmptySat 14 Jan 2023 - 11:42

"I've no concerns over your appearance unless they're publicly diplomatic. You may speak, look, and present yourself as you like with me. You deserve that much. Nightstar stated plainly, inviting her in to speak with him privately. "Please come and sit. My ears are yours." Nightstar meowed, sitting himself up and beginning to clean his paws as he waited for her to tell him the newest complaint.

Your Watchdog Reports [closed] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Your Watchdog Reports [closed]   Your Watchdog Reports [closed] EmptySat 14 Jan 2023 - 12:02

Burdockroot nodded in acknowledgement before starting her speech.

"There are numerous things you missed while you were gone, and I feel it to be my duty to tell you the whole story. You know I just capture data. No biases. There are two cats to keep an eye on. Sablestrike spoke to Leopardsun about her going to StarClan to receive her nine lives before you had even been missing two moons at most. He challenged her, considered you gone and missing too soon, complete with some insults to your leadership. This, I am sure Leopardsun made you aware of. Ultimately, she appointed Honeylight as a temporary second Deputy. The next cat is Redice. He has made me uncomfortable since he was a kit, cruelly bullying other kits. His moonstone was alarming. He woke up practically snarling at what his StarClan cat said. I take notice in all cats of the clan, and he's off in a dangerous way. There is something wrong inside him. If a cat shows up murdered, he'd be a likely suspect..."

Taking another sigh, she continued on. "Now, last medicine cat meeting I received a weird prophecy. 'Razor sharp talons rip through skies as red as blood, leaving three deep gashes in their wake. ' It seems as if there was a murder involving SkyClan, and I doubt it has much to do with ShadowClan besides a possible murderer sill in a clan."

"Next, I know you are aware of the medicine cat situation. Batsong helped me complete my training and I chose my name, Burdockroot. Since the Great Shake, Fuzzybelly fell with sickness. Then, he disappeared. I have no idea how, but he must have wandered off while I was attending the clan. He's been gone for moons now, and I'd like you to decide his status and therefor, my status as medicine cat for the clan."

And finally, one more thing.  "Lastly, a lot to do with Redice, but also a lot to do with a lot of this displacement and chaos, I would like you to initiate a mandatory mental health check in. As difficult and painful and annoying as it would be for me, we need our warriors sharp mentally. I guess for myself, I will go scream in the deep marsh." She chuckled to herself at the last comment, a rare sound from her. Burdockroot wasn't really want to scream.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Your Watchdog Reports [closed]   Your Watchdog Reports [closed] EmptyTue 17 Jan 2023 - 19:03

"Sablestrike will be addressed for whenever he returns, I'll personally see to it. As for Redice, I'll keep an eye out the best I can, unfortunately, the actions you've observed will not be enough to address anything, even the bullying when he was a kit. Perhaps he has gained enough sense not to do that now. However, that doesn't mean any further action will be dealt with leniency, considering past behaviour. Nightstar acknowledged but did his best to make sure that Burdockroot was aware that his paws were tied until something circumstantial cropped up.

"Before we speculate over the prophecy Starclan has given you, let's get everything else out of the way. I think it would be best to consider you Shadowclans sole provider, though I hesitate to officially declare it, as I'd like to give Fuzzybelly more time to return. Should he not return to us within two moons' time, then we will consider you our only Medicine cat. In the meantime, I'd appreciate it if you could keep an eye out for any fitting young cats to occupy your previous status. There is a war on the horizon, amongst other things." Nightstar meowed.

"I agree with you on those mental health checks. I've been planning to introduce more variety to Shadowclan soon, so I will add that." Nightstar gave a soft, pleased huff at Burdockroots chuckle, letting at least some lightness come to the conversation before he turned his attention back to the prophecy, as promised. "Skyclan is apt. Three is a specific amount, and 'Razor sharp talons' a bird? Skyclan has a fair amount of cats named after birds. I'm wondering why a Skyclan prophecy has been given to us..." Nightstar mewed, trailing as he thought. Shadowclan didn't have much business tampering in Skyclan business but... Shadowclan still had a debt to pay, didn't they?

"Hrm. Maybe I should consider paying them a visit? I'd rather not stick my nose into their troubles, but it bothers me that we still have a debt with them. What do you think, Burdock?" Nightstar meowed, turning his amber eyes to Burdockroot's chilly ones, an eyebrow raising as he looked at her inquisitively.

Your Watchdog Reports [closed] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Your Watchdog Reports [closed]   Your Watchdog Reports [closed] EmptySat 28 Jan 2023 - 11:39

Burdockroot nodded along with each statement. She felt as if Nightstar wasn't as worried about Redice as he should be, but she wouldn't press the issue further. He dolled out his orders to her comments and she took them in stride. "You do not need to go. I will. A leader getting involved shows some sort of... forwardness... versus a medicine cat settling an omen. Remember, I have no borders truly anymore. This is my duty now." Yes, she should go alone. No need to look like a threatening patrol.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Your Watchdog Reports [closed]   Your Watchdog Reports [closed] EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 8:21

Nightstar considered this, annoyed that Burdockroot did have some valid points, especially considering the circumstances with Windclan... but that debt with Skyclan... "Fine. But you are bringing Leopardsun with you. We have a debt to Skyclan, and I want it assured to be paid at the earliest convenience. Leopardsun is a good translator of sorts for cats like us, and Skyclan wouldn't dare touch two of my authorities." Nightstar meowed, decreeing his decision final. It was a risk, Nightstar didn't want to let either of them go, but he had them for a reason and he didn't want Skyclan pulling the moss under his paws to repay a debt.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Watchdog Reports [closed]   Your Watchdog Reports [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Watchdog Reports [closed]
Page 1 of 1