Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

help me pick my next character please

Go down 
3 posters

which cat should I make next?
Drizzledace of RiverClan
help me pick my next character please Vote_lcap67%help me pick my next character please Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Eveningrose of SkyClan
help me pick my next character please Vote_lcap33%help me pick my next character please Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Keep Astraeus lol
help me pick my next character please Vote_lcap0%help me pick my next character please Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

help me pick my next character please Empty
PostSubject: help me pick my next character please   help me pick my next character please EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 3:48 pm

title

Option 1: Drizzledace of RiverClan

Cat Name: Persephone- Drizzlekit- Drizzlepaw- Drizzledace

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary:  she-cat

Appearance: help me pick my next character please C5ed7f10
In short: pretty. Drizzledace’s wispy, soft fur is cream with ginger patches. She is on the tall and slender side, never seeming to fully fill out no matter how much she eats.

Personality: Drizzledace is the common sense of any group- that one friend who just looks on in disbelief at the utter stupidity of the situation, then goes along with it anyways. She’s utterly determined- if she’s made it this far, you can too, so stop whining. Deep down, Drizzledace is pretty certain that we’re all going to die, so she copes by taking absolutely nothing seriously.
Drizzledace lost her voice completely as a kit- though she can communicate through body language and mouthing words, this can occasionally frustrate her as she struggles to get specific meanings across.

Clan: RiverClan???

Origins: npc kittypet prob

Option 2:

Cat Name: Eveningkit- Eveningpaw- Eveningrose

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: she-cat

Appearance: help me pick my next character please 180af710

Evening is tall and stocky, built like a brick wall. Some of her imposing appearance is due to her long, thick fur, but she does have the typical SkyClan build.

Personality: Evening’ personality would be largely dictated by rp! Likely to have a nice good ol’ helping of SkyClan anger issues tho… earnest yet incapable, Evening is far from a natural at… well, anything, really. However, awaken the dormant beast, and she’ll let loose, revealing a sensitive, snappy mess of insecurity fueled by a hereditary temper.

Clan: SkyClan

Origins: NPC- Dawn adoptive litter?

I would likely put up a sibling finder for either cat! (if you might be interested, comment below. regardless of which is chosen, the new cat will not exist until after Astraeus ranks up on the 17th of Feb and leaves the forest)

Last edited by Cocoa on Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

PostSubject: Re: help me pick my next character please   help me pick my next character please EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 3:53 pm

Eveningrose is such a pretty name! Skyclan could always use the fresh blood too, and Dawnfeather deserves more children.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: help me pick my next character please   help me pick my next character please EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 4:10 pm

Dawn does deserve all the children. no-one younger than her in skyclan is safe…
lol
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: help me pick my next character please   help me pick my next character please EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 1:22 pm

Bump and update/change?
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2967

PostSubject: Re: help me pick my next character please   help me pick my next character please EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 1:29 pm

You have no RC cats yet so I must vote for Drizzledace :D

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: help me pick my next character please   help me pick my next character please EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 8:08 am

That is true- I’ve been in every Clan except RC Sweat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me pick my next character please   help me pick my next character please Empty

Back to top Go down

help me pick my next character please
Page 1 of 1