Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Remember (closed for Nightstar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

I Remember (closed for Nightstar) Empty
PostSubject: I Remember (closed for Nightstar)   I Remember (closed for Nightstar) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2022 - 10:42

A battle-scarred warrior navigated Highstones, carefully placing one paw in front of the other. Snowfoot had much on her mind tonight, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. She remembered. She remembered everything, everything important at least. Some details of things long past were fuzzier than they probably should have been, but she remembered things like her rite with clarity. Not that that was a pleasant memory.

Tonight, though, her mind was on the future. The black and white she-cat approached her leader and cautiously spoke, “Nightstar, may we talk?”
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: I Remember (closed for Nightstar)   I Remember (closed for Nightstar) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2022 - 20:30

Nightstar looked up from his mole, when Snowfoot... or Snowpaw, padded up to him, with a clarity and certainty in his gaze he could not remember seeing in moons. This, prevented him from dismissing her, as he sat himself up, "Of course. What can I help you with?" He made sure to avoid either name, her memory complications confusing him as to how to refer to her, or place her amongst Shadowclans ranks.

I Remember (closed for Nightstar) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Remember (closed for Nightstar)   I Remember (closed for Nightstar) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2022 - 20:36

Snowfoot took a deep breath and began cautiously, “Nightstar, in the time you’ve been gone, I’ve been… well, I’ve been recovering my memory. As of right now, I believe I remember all the important things right up to my failed rite. I’m still a bit more hazy on details than most cats, but I’m back to being myself. And I guess I just wanted to know if I’m still a member of your council, and even if not, to let you know my wounds, of all forms, have healed and I’m ready to return to serving ShadowClan as a warrior.” The she-cat shuffled her paws a bit, a nervous habit she’d had in her youth. She’d outgrown it, but it came back with the accident and didn’t seem to go away even as her memory recovered.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: I Remember (closed for Nightstar)   I Remember (closed for Nightstar) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2022 - 20:44

Snow...foots caution was noticed under Nightstars keen gaze, but it seemed to be at least not undeserved. "That is good to hear. I am glad that you're in good health once more Snowfoot. That council position is still open for you, should you decide to take it." Nightstar meowed, dipping his head gently as he welcomed her back. "Also, you can lose the nervousness, I will not bite. I am your leader, not a rabid fox." Despite saying this, his eyes narrowed, as if annoyed or insulted that Snowfoot was at all uncertain or cautious of him.

I Remember (closed for Nightstar) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Remember (closed for Nightstar)   I Remember (closed for Nightstar) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2022 - 21:07

Snowfoot looked away a moment, mentally chiding herself for letting her anxiety show. “Heh, sorry, Nightstar. It’s just hard not to be awkward with everything that’s happened lately.” Meeting his gaze once again, she squared her shoulders. “I accept the position. I pledged to serve my Clan, and I will do so to the fullest extent possible.”
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: I Remember (closed for Nightstar)   I Remember (closed for Nightstar) EmptyThu 29 Dec 2022 - 21:14

"It's alright. I understand." Nightstar nodded simply, while smoothly dismissing her. He was sure that she would need time to alleviate her anxieties, amongst other issues. But he was sure that she would grow comfortable once more, once she was able to settle properly into her re-found position as a member of his council, and all the consequences of lost memory.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Remember (closed for Nightstar)   I Remember (closed for Nightstar) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Remember (closed for Nightstar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: