Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Take me home, country roads (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Take me home, country roads (c) Empty
PostSubject: Take me home, country roads (c)   Take me home, country roads (c) EmptyTue 13 Dec 2022 - 23:25

Letting out a yawn, Sunflower awoke from his nap with his mate Snowdrop at his side, still fast asleep. Bright sunlight shined through their little den near outskirts of the Twolegplace and the lengthy tom assumed it was time to get up and get moving a bit. Surprisingly enough, now that he had a family, life outside of SkyClan hadn't been horrible. Of course, every day he still found himself yearning to go back to his true home, but he had a life here now and couldn't just abandon it.

Stretching out his front paws, the short pelted tom was about to get up, when a sharp, unwanted scent filled the air; the scent of Twolegs. Of course, they'd grown used to the distant scent of them seeing as though they'd been living close in proximity, but this smell was much stronger and perking his ears, the stomping of their clumsy footsteps was uncomfortably close. Jumping up with his nerves on high alert, he prodded Snowdrop awake. "K-kits!" Sunflower called out. He remembered that Pipsqueak said he was going hunting and prayed his other two were safe. Running out of the den, he quickly realized the mistake he had made.

Before he could make a break for it back to shelter or simply in the opposite direction, large naked paws reached down and gripped him by the scruff. Letting out a shriek of terror, Sunflower twisted and thrashed his body in every possible direction, but it was no use. Within seconds, he was dropped into a cold, metallic cage. He tried to jump up and escape, but the Twoleg's paws were too much of an obstacle and the door slammed shut above him. "Help!" he screamed, though he realized that he didn't actually want his mate or kits to show up, for they too might end up like him. But... would he ever see them again? Life with his Twolegs those many moons ago hadn't been the worst... but he didn't want to lose what he had here!

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Take me home, country roads (c) VHQrlk5
Take me home, country roads (c) 1QYZaRo

Take me home, country roads (c) Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Sun 8 Jan 2023 - 19:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

Take me home, country roads (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take me home, country roads (c)   Take me home, country roads (c) EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 22:52

Forest
Twolegplace

Dreams were great, especially when there was nothing else to do. Nothing exciting, at least. Adventuring wasn’t quite an easy option to quench his curiosity, not with such an anxious father and buzzkill brother. So he just napped and pretended not to care. Pipsqueak could call him lazy, he didn’t mind. He’d rather not care than care too much like everyone around him. Not caring really seemed to push his brother’s buttons, to Forest’s amusement. Pip was so funny when he was angry.

His dreams of throwing snow at the fellow brown-and-white bi-color were interrupted by a familiar, but alarming smell. After blinking his eyes open, the screams of his father confirmed the panic rising in him. Twolegs had invaded their home, holding Sunflower in the air before throwing the poor tom into the abyss of a cage. But there were more cages, and Twolegs coming at him and his sister. Fast. “Butterfly!” he yelled before darting to her side, “Run! We need to run!” He pulled the molly’s scruff with him away from the large, clumsy pursuers. Just barely slipping through a gap in the trash. Through a gate and out into the safety of an open dumpster. The smell didn’t bother him, just the terrible feeling in his gut. How is Sunflower going to escape? How will he get back to us? What’s going to happen to him?

He shut his eyes, shoving down the fear in his throat. “It’s okay,” he whispered to his sister, “Don’t cry. We’ll get him back. We’ll find Pip and Mother and they’ll get Dad back.” He had no idea if any of that was true. But he just needed to seem like he had a plan because if he panicked she would too. He needed to seem calm like he always was.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice