Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Simple Talks [Rookkit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Simple Talks [Rookkit] Empty
PostSubject: Simple Talks [Rookkit]   Simple Talks [Rookkit] EmptyFri 09 Dec 2022, 7:19 am

Hawkshriek

The danger regarding two-legs was put to a temporary pause as RiverClan had arrived back at their camp, though not entirely safe and sound. Some of their clanmates had been stolen — captured unwillingly by two-legs no matter how much they resisted. The image of his brother taken away from him would forever be imprinted in his mind, but for his safety, and for the clan, he was the one to reluctantly pull away and protect others.

Laying in the midst of the camp, Hawkshriek spotted a kit from a distance, strangely alone. He figured they'd want some company, and rose, quietly making his way over to sit by them. "Heya, kit. You must feel strange, experiencing all of this. Would you mind some company?" He purred, proceeding to introduce himself. "I'm Hawkshriek."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

PostSubject: Re: Simple Talks [Rookkit]   Simple Talks [Rookkit] EmptyThu 15 Dec 2022, 9:19 am

f2u-risen-by-rilvin-dciueshRookkit

As they often were when Larkkit was made unavailable for whatever reasons, Rookkit was alone. Sunkit had been an option for providing company, but they had not seen him immediately in the nursery and did not feel like seeking him out. They were content to sit alone, anyway; it was a sort of hobby of theirs. They did not mind the quiet. And, with no one to bother them, it allowed them to better watch the going-ons of camp. There was more activity here than there had been in Fourtrees. Always something to be kept busy with: rebuilding dens and hunting seemed to be priority; the den they now understood to be Perchstar's was occupied by their singular medicine cat as well as their deputy, and the deputy especially busied herself with going in and out of the den during the day. There was more that had likely escaped their notice; either way, it was a busy time. Lots to watch and stay perfectly uninvolved in.

Lolling their head, Rookkit was turning to scan the other side of camp and was surprised to see a large tabby walking towards them. They twisted, looking to see if perhaps another warrior had been seated nearby, but no. The tom was coming straight for them– and in no time at all, he was sitting down nearby with a purr rumbling in his throat. Rookkit's ears folded downwards. "I am Rookkit. I did not want company, but you are already here, you who are Hawkshriek. You do not seem very loud, though. Why -shriek?" Perhaps he was a surprisingly loud tom, with a penchant for screaming. Rookkit's tail tapped rhythmically against the ground. They did not want a name like that. Pressing on before their questions could be answered, "Why might I feel weird? It is not strange to me. This is all I have known. I do not have the usual routine to compare to. I only feel 'weird' regarding the disappearance of my Father, and I am tired of Perchstar making us walk so much. I have small legs." For emphasis, they slowly straightened their back, angling themselves upwards until they were sitting straight up, forelegs dangling against their chest. They held that position, just sitting there awkwardly, and wiggled their legs as much as they could without disrupting their balance. "Small."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Simple Talks [Rookkit]   Simple Talks [Rookkit] EmptySat 17 Dec 2022, 7:48 pm

Hawkshriek

Hawkshriek was surprised at the kit's mature attitude — or rather, way of speaking. It was very straightforward. More... complex, in a way? Did all kits speak like so, or was Rookkit an exception? "Ah, sorry. But having company isn't always bad! You might just learn something new about your clanmates." Hawkshriek nods, a small smirk raised from the edge of his maw in interest. "My name? Well, I may be more excitable at times. I just didn't want to scare ya! And also, my dad had the same suffix. Maybe it's ironic that the suffix is 'passed on', but I think it's cool."

"Small legs?" The warrior blinks, and presses his lips together in order to not laugh as the kit's forelegs dangled above his chest as he rose, in an almost awkward manner. "Perchstar's doing it for a reason, you'll soon understand as you grow. But I get it. And about your legs... Hey, maybe that'll prove to be an advantage when ya least expect it most in battle!" He offers a warm, light-hearted chuckle. He may not seem like it, but he really does mean it.

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

PostSubject: Re: Simple Talks [Rookkit]   Simple Talks [Rookkit] EmptySat 14 Jan 2023, 4:47 am

f2u-risen-by-rilvin-dciueshRookkit

Rookkit held onto that position while the warrior responded to them, only lowering themselves back into a proper sit when Hawkshriek started to laugh. Their ears flickered slightly in response, and for a steady while, they were quiet. Eventually, after a stretch of just staring at the warrior and wiggling their ears periodically, their jaw fell open to sigh, "Explain it to me. I will understand it." What could be so grand about their not-infrequent relocation that a kit could not understand it? Rookkit was not just any kit, either– they were a smart kit. Father had told them as much, and that made it true. The end of their tail resumed tapping against the sand.

Comments about battle disregarded (though silently folded away for later conversation), Rookkit leaned in a little closer to the tabby, stretching onto his toes without entirely standing. "Do you mean it is because of the twolegs? I am aware of what a twoleg is. They do have my father, I hope you would be aware." There was no malice or upset in the words; it was only a statement of facts. And yes, that they did understand: running did seem to be most effective against the twolegs. But was that Perchstar's plan for... forever? It wasn't like they had the ability to drive the twolegs off with their thin, small claws. Rookkit himself didn't, at least. Perhaps a larger cat did, but they all seemed too afraid to try. Suddenly, the most expressive he'd gotten yet, Rookkit's ears snapped forward and he tipped his chin slightly upward to regard the warrior better. "Were you to encounter one, both of you alone, who do you believe would win: the twoleg, or you who are Hawkshriek? Answer honestly."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Simple Talks [Rookkit]   Simple Talks [Rookkit] EmptyMon 23 Jan 2023, 12:42 am

Hawkshriek

"Having short legs give you an advantage in battle, as you can lower yourself more than your opponent, and be sneakier, in a way. Or slip from underneath them, battle tactics like that." Hawkshriek explained, before allowing the kit to speak more. Truly, this kit was an interesting one... They seemed more mature, in a sense. More thoughtful. Like they were an apprentice, or warrior almost. It made Hawkshriek wonder what they'd be like when they were actually one. "Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. The two-legs are very calculating in their way of capturing us... Even the smartest cat can fail to notice, at times. Not to say that we can't be just as intelligent, though." He frowns upon hearing the news of Rookkit's dad being captured, and he nods slowly, his voice lowering.

"That's... a serious question." Hawkshriek widened his eyes slightly, before reverting them back to their usual gaze. The tom seemed to be deep in thought for a while. The two-legs were very intelligent and cautious with their ways of trapping and thinking, he knew, and they were a great danger to the clans. Even if they weren't actively a threat, they were now, and it made him concerned for his own well-being, as well as his clanmates' and family.

"As positive as I want to be, I believe the win would more likely go to the two-legs. We have claws, teeth, and moons of skill - but their size, combined with their tactics and intelligence may just be far greater than what we know of. They're... very smart. Even if they don't live in a clan or have ways like we do. That doesn't mean we can't pose a threat to them, though. No matter if the two-leg wins or loses, I'd still give it my all to not fall for their plans."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Talks [Rookkit]   Simple Talks [Rookkit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Talks [Rookkit]
Page 1 of 1