Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What do they call you by? (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

What do they call you by? (c) Empty
PostSubject: What do they call you by? (c)   What do they call you by? (c) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 2:09 pm

OOC: happens before the sitewide, aka before they get snatched

Snowdrop was out hunting and this was the perfect time for Sunflower to execute his idea. When they'd had kits those few moons ago, he hadn't necessarily gotten a say as to what their names would be, and for some reason Periwinkle's name just didn't sit well with him. He'd thought long and hard about what to call his eldest and there was only one name that he'd settled on thus far. The short pelted tom wondered if it had to do with the fact that he looked so similar to one of his late kits, but either way he hoped that the somewhat grumpy tom would approve of it so he could finally get this off his chest.

Sitting outside their makeshift nest that had somehow held it together for this long, Sunflower decided there was no time like the present and he'd better get this done now. "K-kits, come h-here," the lengthy tom stuttered as he shuffled his paws against the ground below, his light amber gaze darting around. Hopefully, his mate would take her time hunting today...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

What do they call you by? (c) VHQrlk5
What do they call you by? (c) 1QYZaRo

What do they call you by? (c) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

What do they call you by? (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do they call you by? (c)   What do they call you by? (c) EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:21 pm

Forest
Twolegplace

The tom pointed his ears towards the shakey meow of his father. The spindly bi-color gave one last stretch to finish his sunny nap, almost doubling his length across the alleyway floor. After rolling onto his umber-patched feet he gave a content yawn to the world. Forest turned his moss-green gaze to his awkwardly lank father. “What’s up Dad?” he greeted as he wandered over.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice