Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022]

Go down 
+15
Snickerdoodle
Mistpelt
Maagistar
Arcana
oryx
downfive
lostfanboy
Karuna
sal
xaandiir
speedy
Middy
catlover
Ash
Reaper King
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3010

The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022]   The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022] - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2022 - 3:12

Poppyshine

Poppyshine was admittedly not paying much attention to what Rushingpaw was saying. She was too focused on moving her paws one after the other. She had more strength in recent times to propel her body forward, but the doubts screaming in her brain about her children’s safety made it difficult to keep moving. She trusted Perchstar with all of her heart, but she was so scared that these would be things out of her friend’s control. Perchstar’s harsh tone rang in her ears and kept her from turning back. She knew that Perchstar had her paws full trying to keep her clan under control, and Poppyshine was just a burden on her right now. If she weren’t sick…

“Just keep going forward. Follow towards the sun,” Poppyshine murmured, pointing her nose. Her ears flicked, listening to the rustling of distant paws through the foliage and the calls and panic of their clan behind. Everyone was looking for someone, missing sight of someone important in their life. Poppyshine was not the only one desperately searching for her kits.

A scream ripped through the air and Poppyshine froze, her heart quickly coating in ice. She rose higher on her paws and the adrenaline that surged through her veins kept her from nearly tipping over as she had been second ago. Her ears turned towards where she heard the snap and scream. Poppyshine hissed, “Rushingpaw, this way,” she moved faster than she had in days. They weren’t very far before Poppyshine found what had happened: her son Hickorypaw, pinned under a fallen tree. Poppyshine’s heart stopped and she tasted bile in the back of her throat.

Poppyshine rushed to his side. “Hickory, it’s alright. I’m here,” she whispered in a cracked voice. “Rushingpaw, help me push this off.” She looked back to her son and added, “Sweetheart, this is going to hurt, but it’s alright. We’ll carry you.” Poppyshine braced her paws up against the tree and dug her back claws against the muddy ground beneath the shallow pool of water, and then she began to push. She was not going to allow further harm to come to her child.

Poppyshine is pushing the tree off of Hickorypaw.

[OOC: While I will still make replies here, I will be making a post in the Fourtrees topic with Poppy and Rushing arriving carrying Hickorypaw!]

Twistpool

Twistpool grumbled about Cloverpaw squirming out of his grip, but he was glad that she was finally moving on her own paws. Sure, she looked as unsteady as a newborn kit attempting to walk for the first time, but at least she was moving. He continued at his own slow pace, arthritic bones slowing him down, but he was making more progress than some of the other stand-still cats that surrounded him.

Twistpool is heading to Fourtrees.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022]   The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022] - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2022 - 6:29

StormdanceRiverclan Camp

Stormdance's attention turned from scanning the camp as he moved along right to his leader. He felt a tiny spark of relief as he always did at her presence. A small, selfish part of him wanted to keep Rowanpaw right by his side, right where he knew Rowanpaw was safe, but he knew better, and he pushed the urge away. Perchstar was right; giving him something to focus on, especially if it was the mother Rowanpaw loved so dearly, would help Rowanpaw keep moving better than Stormdance could, and that was the most important thing right now.

Giving Rowanpaw an encouraging nod and an nudge towards Poppyshine to encourage him to move, Stormdance watched for a heartbeat as Rowanpaw moved towards his mother. Then he moved his gaze back to Perchstar's, returning her nod with a grateful one of his own. "Yes ma'am," He said simply. He briefly flicked his tail over Woolywing's side as he pulled away to let Perchstar move in. 

Turning back to the camp, Stormdance quickly scanned it. It was with relief that he noted Serpentpaw bowling into Brookstone's side. There was one missing apprentice, at least. He moved towards the nursery to make sure all the queens and kits had been evacuated first. On the way he saw Sandypaw move towards the medicine den to join Dovesight. Good, there was another. Cloverpaw was moving too. There was still no sign of Hickorypaw that Stormdance could see in all the chaos, but he kept an eye out. 

For the time being, he dived into the nursery, beginning to assist with evacuations there.

Stormdance is helping with evacuations as Perchstar asked and will be heading to Fourtrees shortly!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022]   The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022] - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov 2022 - 5:51

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Relief flooded the brown-and-white tabby as her little sister came rushing over. She nodded curtly and gestured to all the herbs Dovesight had been trying to gather. "Sandy! You're here!" You're safe. "Dovesight and I will be movin' Harebounce to Fourtrees on our backs. We'll need as much help as we can get to take the bundles of herbs there. I'll be carryin' some with me too." She placed her tail on the younger cat's shoulders. "We can do this. We must keep it togethah and get our clan to safety as a team." I need you.

The moment her apprentice rushed up to her, the rest of the tension bled from her shoulders. "Serpentpaw!" Her heart clenched at his words. "Hey, hey, hey. Shhhh. It's okay, little fishy. I would nevah forget about you. You're more than my apprentice. You're my little fishy." She gave him a comforting lick on the top of his head before nudging him away from her flank. "Serpentpaw, listen, we'll need your help here. Dovesight and Sandypaw have lotsa herbs they need to take to Fourtrees. Could ya help us carry some? I need ya to stay by me at all times but don't get too close since I'll need space to help Dovesight carry Harebounce. I trust ya with keepin' an eye out for us alongside Grebedance." She bumped his shoulder reassuringly. She knew that Serpentpaw would be a-okay.

Now that the two apprentices were fine, she straightened up and nodded to the older medicine cat and then at Grebedance. "We'll need to be as careful as we can. Grebedance, we need you to keep Harebounce steady as we walk. If you can also carry some herbs with you, that'd be great." She breathed in through her nose and then sighed. "Alright. Let's get her up here. Slow and steady now."

It took a bit of maneuvering but eventually, Hare was balanced carefully on their backs. She kept herself as straight as possible, only shifting to accommodate the unconscious she-cat's weight as well as give Dovesight some room to move with her. She had two bundles of herbs dangling from her mouth. She eyed the others and nodded firmly. They needed to move now. "Let's go," she directed, muffled by the herbs she was carrying. She sent a quick prayer up to her ancestors. Hopefully, all went well. They couldn't afford any mishaps or delays in case something else occurred on the way.

Sprucebark, Hawkshriek, please be alright... wherever you are. Stormdance, keep it all together.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022]   The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day the World Moved [November Gathering 2022]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3