Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Staring at the Sun [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Staring at the Sun [c] Empty
PostSubject: Staring at the Sun [c]   Staring at the Sun [c] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 15:53

RainpawSkyclan Border

Rainpaw was still learning the expanse of Skyclan's territory. It was a little odd, exploring it for himself, feeling the give of the plush grass beneath his paws and staring up at the sunlight filtering through the huge trees, and feeling not fear, but a sense of safety and belonging. The trees that had felt like they had towered so far above his head and bore down on him when he first arrived in this forest now felt like home. It was a nice feeling, if nothing else.

Rainpaw was joining Wolfblossom for the dawn patrol. He joined any patrol he was allowed ever since his apprenticeship ceremony, eager to train and prove himself as a member of the clan, especially if it was with the cats he felt comfortable with. He tilted his head up, enjoying the scent of the early morning air, the crisp scent filling his lungs. He sped up as he and Wolfblossom walked alongside the Thunderclan border, having to move a little faster to keep up with Wolfblossom's naturally longer stride thanks to their difference in size. He's been mostly quiet, he wasn't that used to waking up early and he was content in the quiet, not feeling the need to fill the silence. But curiosity bubbled up in him as he looked across the border.

He breathed in again, trying to catch the scent of Thunderclan from across the border. He was still learning what differentiated the scents of the different clans. "Have you been to Thunderclan before?" Rainpaw asked curiously. "Or talked much to a Thunderclanner? Sorry, I'm still learning what sets us all apart."

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5634

PostSubject: Re: Staring at the Sun [c]   Staring at the Sun [c] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 20:32

Wolfblossom was glad to have Rainpaw on the border patrol with her. The kit that her sister had taken in was bright and eager to learn, and he seemed just as eager to explore the territory as he was to hear stories. Today they were nearing the Thunderclan border, the undergrowth growing steadily thicker, with brown leaves littering the ground as the terrain changed around them.

"I've never been on their territory, no." She mewed, "The only one I know is my father Dovefrost, who was one of them, their medicine cat. But he joined Skyclan. He was a good cat, the best father we could've asked for." Some cats might've been ashamed of that, but Wolfblossom wasn't. Her father had been a good tom, and he'd chosen his kits over them. He was gone now though, just like Beechfang. Her claws flexed at the thought, wondering who could've killed him. It had been long enough without answers, and it was troubling, to say the least. Her mind wandered to her mother's faded scent near the great ridge, and she wondered if the exiled warrior was still searching for his killer. It wouldn't be like Beechfang not to, she knew that much. Sooner or later, whoever did it would face justice, she told herself.

Rainpaw's voice brought her back to the present, and she was glad to offer what knowledge she could. "They don't climb trees like we do, and I guess their fighting style is different. You can see the terrain around us changing, the trees on their territory are densely packed, with a lot of undergrowth. It's less rocky. You'll see more of the borders when we go to fourtrees, since the only way there borders Thunderclan no matter what."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Staring at the Sun [c]   Staring at the Sun [c] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2022 - 12:27

RainpawSkyclan Border

Rainpaw glanced at Wolfblossom in surprise at hearing about her father. He hadn't known that about Wolfblossom's history. It gave him a little bit of reassurance, though, to think about how he was far from the first cat to join Skyclan from the outside. Dovefrost, from the way Wolfblossom talked about him, sounded like a good cat, and Rainpaw wished he'd had the chance to meet him. He had picked up on the use of past tense, and he wondered if he should say something, offer some sort of condolences, but the conversation moved forward, and he figured it would be awkward at best to say something. He wasn't sure what he'd say anyway. He's learned he's not good at saying the right thing. Crookedpaw was better at that sort of thing.

Rainpaw listened intently to Wolfblossom's explanation, looking down at his paws to study the way the territory had started to shift in it's surroundings. He nodded, turning to examine the undergrowth that had become more common as they walked along. "I see what you mean," He mewed softly. He looked at Wolfblossom again. "Do you like going to Fourtrees, Ms. Wolfblossom? For the gathering, I mean." He asked. "I know it's a good chance to meet cats from other clans, and I look forward to learning more about them, but it does seem awfully... overwhelming, to have all those cats in one place."

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5634

PostSubject: Re: Staring at the Sun [c]   Staring at the Sun [c] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2022 - 19:18

"I can tell you're surprised by it." Wolfblossom noted, whiskers twitching. "I don't go around shouting it for the world, but I'm not ashamed of my parents." Especially not Dovefrost, who did all he could to hold his family together. Beechfang... Her feelings were more complicated, but she wouldn't be judged for the actions of another, not when she'd at least expressed her regret over things.

"Fourtrees..." An ear flicked at Rainpaw's question. "There is good to be had by meeting cats from other clans. It's good to get to know our neighbors, I think. It can be chaotic too, though. There is a truce during the full moon to prevent fighting, but that doesn't always prevent drama. It can definitely be overwhelming, for sure. There's a lot of cats, and they might not always be friendly with us, but we have to set our animosity aside for the night of the gathering. It's not so bad, usually."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8