Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]

Go down 
3 posters

Which of the options outlined below do you prefer?
Option 1 + I’m interested in this litter!
Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_lcap8%Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Option 2 + I’m interested in this litter!
Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_lcap25%Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
I’d likely make a kit for this litter regardless!
Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_lcap17%Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Option 1 + I don’t think I’d make a kit though :(
Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_lcap0%Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Option 2 + I don’t think I’d make a kit though :(
Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_lcap33%Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
I wouldn’t make one for this litter but i might join if you do another like this :D
Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_lcap17%Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Other (please comment below!)
Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_lcap0%Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Empty
PostSubject: Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]   Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 11:29

Hello!

Important: this would happen in a few months likely as Dawn is currently somewhere in Twolegplace searching for her family, so any interest expressed is understood to be tentative :) Also this would not be biological kits as literally everyone in the Clan is related. If you’re interested in biological kits choose the ‘Other’ option above and PM me or comment below! :D

Okay so SkyClan needs NPC blood but everyone likes having player character family! Please choose an option and feel free to comment! :)

Option One: Dawn, on her way back to SkyClan, comes across a litter of rogue or kittypet born kits- old enough to eat meat and speak but not old enough to fend for themselves. Since she’s such a softie she takes care of them and brings them back to SkC with her when they’re about three moons of age, old enough to walk decently well but still babs. I PMed Maple and unless something drastic happens IC between now and then this should be ok! The kits would be 100% NPC loner or kittypet (if anyone has any preference as to which, tell me! Honestly idc)

Option Two: Dawn, after returning to SkC, is sad b/c her family is pretty much all exiled or dead. A reclusive queen who never told anyone the father of her kits dies in kitting and Dawn takes care of the kits from a very young age. This would be 100% NPC SkyClan kits!

This would prob happen sometime in late Nov, December or January, maybe early Feb. may be pushed up? As soon as I can I’ll confirm date! Also- if you can’t do this now, I plan on likely doing another similar deal (dawn adopting a litter) as soon as she ranks up to Tier V so I can get in on the action (so probably about two months after this litter happens)

You would be getting the most soft-hearted, caring mum possible, as well as being related by adoption to the nepotistic Bloodline but not by blood, so you’ll actually have a chance to have a mate within the Clan. I’ll post a litter finder if enough people show interest! (prob about three to four ppl? with less might just push back the litter until I have a slot to join)

Also I A. have no intention of disappearing after this one like I did Hen  Sweat and B. am not gonna kill Dawn off anytime soon she’s my fav

Think that’s it!

Last edited by Cocoa on Mon 31 Oct 2022 - 17:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]   Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 16:35

Oh, and if you don’t know who Dawn is, she’s Bloodstrike’s grandkit, was kitnapped by her Uncle Dawnhawk/Morningstar as a kit, nearly died a few times, went after her mom and older brother who disappeared, then missed the disappearance of most of her remaining family.

So. She’s very very sweet tho!

edit: if u want to know what she looks like, she’s my pfp!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]   Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 16:56

-weeps in future slot being taken-

I love this idea though. Skyclan needs help.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]   Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 17:09

SkyClan is in a constant state of needing help, lol

(also is ur future kitteh the Echo/leopard litter? i signed up for that one as a tentative!)

Okay there’s enough interest that I’ll put up a litter finder thing in the next few days so I can actually put names to who’s interested lol. seems like most people like option 2 atm but I’ll see what it’s like when it’s time to put up the litter finder
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]   Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] EmptyMon 31 Oct 2022 - 17:46

Yeah she'll be an Echo/Leo kit! I hope to make an npc born Skyclanner at some point after that, though.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]   Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 16:10

pics of parents?:

prob something like this since that allows for a lot of creative freedom appearance-wise (ignore that I completely forgot to add this when I first posted this lol)
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]   Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 7:30

Hello yes its me your friendly SkC addict who will be making a kit for this litter.

Editing to add I didn't see that it said a few MONTHS so consider me interested as long as I have a spot!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]   Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 8:40

yea, I’ll be putting up the litter finder later today and will have a rough date but I’m heavily leaning towards sometime in early/mid-December as opposed to Jan/Feb. hope you can join! :D
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]   Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] EmptyThu 3 Nov 2022 - 10:29

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]   Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential Adopted Litter? [POLL]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: