Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2318

Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]   Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2022 - 10:56

SkyClan Warrior

CRIMSONFLAME
Crimsonflame never felt so alone than the night Frostbite passed. It felt as if a hole had been ripped right into his chest. Why did it have to be her?

A cardinal flew overhead, landing in a nearby tree, singing its sweet melody. And for a moment, Crimsonflame just sat there, listening. He could see Frostbite grinning as she climbed the tree, fading from sight just before her form would have made the catch. He could still hear her laughter, daring him to try. Willing him to just try to beat her at her own game.

For a moment, a grin split his maw. "You're on.

Crimsonflame climbed the tree, just as he had seen Frostbite do. He could still hear her voice in his ear, her laughter, see her playful smile. But when he had the cardinal in his jaws, she was gone. There was no one coming to rub against him, or betting that she could catch something bigger. It was just him. Him and the cardinal that laid at his paws.

Crimsonflame caught a bird for 3 sp

Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sfr52Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sfr5bLeave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sfr5LLeave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sfr5KLeave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 21 Oct 2022 - 10:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15179

PostSubject: Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]   Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2022 - 10:56

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Mistpe10
Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]   Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2022 - 11:07

SkyClan Warrior

CRIMSONFLAME
A squirrel rustled in the undergrowth beneath him, burying the acorns it had just scavenged, just like cats did with their prey. Honestly, Crimsonflame didn't feel like leaving the tree, so he decided he was content to just stay there and watch. One acorn buried, and then the squirrel would find a new spot to bury yet another. Never seemed to stay in one spot for very long.

Then the large form of Lionboar appeared, and Crimsonflame was on his paws in an instant. He raced down the tree, desperate to meet his Lionluck again. Except all Crimsonflame had to show for his efforts was the laughter that seemed to mock him, and the squirrel, still burying its food.

Tears streamed from his eyes as Crimsonflame raced forward, striking the squirrel down where it stood.

Another friend gone.

Crimsonflame caught a squirrel for 3 sp

Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sfr52Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sfr5bLeave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sfr5LLeave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sfr5KLeave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 21 Oct 2022 - 11:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]   Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2022 - 11:07

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]   Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2022 - 11:35

SkyClan Warrior

CRIMSONFLAME
The next apparition, of course, just had to have been Apollo. He came crashing recklessly through the trees, the leaves scattering around his paws. And for a moment, Crimsonflame felt compelled to join, letting Apollo's jovial nature overtake him. Laughing as he chased after his brother.

Then they rounded a bend, and Apollo was gone. Just as the spirits before him had gone.

"I'm sorry, Apollo. If you can hear me, I am so, so sorry. I should have loved you better."

In a flash of fury, Crimsonflame struck out at one of the scattered leaves.

Crimsonflame attempted to catch a leaf for 3 sp. A snake appeared.

A snake, hidden among the foliage, hissed as the claws came too close for comfort, lashing out at the paw that dared invaded its space. Crimsonflame flinched at the sudden attack, before making to strike it with the very claws it tried to attack.

Snake used Serpent Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Crimsonflame is attempting front paw strike for 10 damage and 7 stamina

Crimsonflame
54/60 HP
121/140 SP

Snake
??/15 HP
65/75 SP

Instead of hitting, though, his paw went right into the snake's attack range, and he was met with yet another hissing bite. And in those eyes, Crimsonflame saw him. Klaus. The snake in a cat pelt. He froze, fear stilling him. He could see them all. Calypso, Tarot, Atalante, Ares, Astraeus, Apollo, Aphrodite, Anastasia, Aleksander, Hyacinth, Thistlemask, Achelois, Aoiphe, all of them, trapped under the claws of Klaus. There was no escape. There never was.

All he could do was run.

Crimsonflame has used disengage

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 21 Oct 2022 - 11:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]   Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2022 - 11:35

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]   Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2022 - 11:42

Effect Dice

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]   Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2022 - 11:42

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]   Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Leave Me Wishing Still For One More Day With You [Solo]
Page 1 of 1