Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:43

"I might as well follow them, it'll give me something to do" she thought. Dragonkit followed them "And for your information Hiddenkit, I like all the apprentice jobs, even the ones others hate." she said a bit annoyed.

OCC- really the jobs are cool :3
Back to top Go down
Ningasourous :D

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:45

Hiddenkit turned. "So do i, i would do all of them with out complaining, master my training and become the best warrior by far, BUT im just a kit right not." She finshed and turned back to her friends.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:49

Feeling a bit sad that Hiddenkit was showing aggresion torwards her she walked back torwards camp with a tear in he eye. "I guess ill just go back to camp then and tell Blackraven that you have left camp." she said. She walked away happy that she had though of that.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:52

Hiddenkit turned once again, "You know i like you, and i want to be your friend, but if you do that ... you lose all of your respect." Sat in the stream again, "And if you want that, go ahead, but if you want friends, i sugjest not, we all want you hear so you might as well stay."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:01

"Cr*p, this kit is smart" she thought "Ok, i won't." she said she walked to hiddenkit "But don't toy with me." she said, her eyes a dark blue "Because i hate that" she snarled, standing as big as a new warrior.

Her mood changing almost instantly, because she didn't want to start anything, light green in her happy eyes she said "But other than that I'm cool." she said cheerfully as she walked over next to Dustkit and sat down
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:03

Hiddenkit laughed. "On the contrary!" And smiled. "I hate being toyed with as well, thus meaning i would never do it to somebody of high respect like you." Her eyes where warm.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:09

"WOW, this kit is GOOD." she thought her eyes wide with surprize, but she didn't mind unless, she did something really annoying. "Alright then" she said curtly She smiled and then added "We must be on the same page" her eyes darkened trying to find what it was about this kit that struck her attention so much.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:14

"Indeed." Her smile brightened the mood. "Wanna play fight?" She asked her green eyes shining underneth her white mask. "From the way you walk i can tell that you are a good fighter, and it would be a honer to learn from somebody as smart as you."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:25

"Ok, now this cat is starting to get on my neves" she thought "I know shes toying with me, just not in the way i was at first talking about....ohh well LETS FIGHT" she finished thinking and said "Ok, take the first move, but let me warn you that i have claws that can't retract, so they are ALWAYS out, try not to let them make contact with you." she finished waiting for Hiddenkit to reply.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:27

"3 things, 1) im not toying with you, i just like being nice. 2) i really think all of those things and i want to be your friend. and 3) Okay! ask long as its fun!" She smiled then lunged at Dragonkitt.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:32

OCC- ok, but im going to pretend my cat still thinks your up to something for fun.

IC-She stood on her hind legs and jumped up as well as back making distance from her and Hiddenkit "Do you practise, and make up your own moves?" she asked while she had a few seconds. She stood in a fight ready stance and waited for hiddenkits next move.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:36

Actually yes." she spun around and flipped with her back to paws knocking Drangon off of her feet then she flipped backward once again making distance from them.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:38

dragonkitt got on her paws and jet up a tree. then she jumped on it and onto hiddenkits back and pinning her down from on top of her.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:40

Hiddenkit smiled. "Your great!" She flipped over and sat down. "Your gonna be an amazing shadowclan warrior!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 18:43

Dragonkit got off Hiddenkit "Thanks" she said "Your not too bad yourself" she added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)   Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan kits. How weak we are really NOT! (Shadowclan kits join)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next