Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】   ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 17:27

✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】 Tuxpi-com-1663978374-1
✦╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌✦

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

With a spring in her step and Sandypaw right behind her, Brookstone led the younger cat to a shallower part of the main river for some fun. She hadn't hung out with her little fishy for a while ever since Sandy became the clan's medicine cat apprentice. Don't get her wrong. She was more than proud of her younger sister. It was a noble position in a clan. She just missed speaking with her is all.

"Andy!" she suddenly called out with a mischievous look in her eyes. "Last one there is a rotten fish!" She waggled her brows at the sandy-colored apprentice right before making a mad dash toward their destination. She occasionally glanced back to make sure Sandypaw was still behind her. Ah, how she loved to goof around. She missed being able to mess around. She had more responsibilities now and couldn't play like she used to. This made her feel free. The fresh air that came with the start of Leaf-Fall made everything even better.

The she reached the river's bank, skidded to a stop, and turned around to look at Sandypaw. "Guess who's not a rotten fish!~" she sing-songed teasingly. Sandypaw needed a bit of fun in her life again and she was more than happy to bring it to her, or, in this case, take her to it. She seemed to have been stressed lately. Brook, at first, let her be. Everyone was busy, after all. However, after things didn't lighten up for the younger cat, Brookstone put her paw down and decided to take Sandypaw swimming for some big sister-little sister bonding time. It would do them both good to freshen up before resuming their respective duties.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】   ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】 EmptySun 25 Sep 2022 - 16:23

Sandypaw
The River

Sandypaw was excited to visit the river,
because her favorite thing was swimming. And to swim with her older sister Brookstone was even better. The she-cat was so fun and loving, and the absolute best big sister ever. Even though she was super busy and stressed nowadays, the apprentice could still have the breaks she needed because of her family.

Her attention snapped to Brookstone’s call. “Aw no fair!” she yelled back while giving chase, “I’m too short!” It was true, the she-cat had been the runt of her litter, and forever the smallest. And it didn’t help she was always stuck in the medicine den, never getting a chance to chase after mice or quail like other cats did.

Once reaching the river bank, Sandypaw nearly collapsed from exhaustion. “Great job Roo,” she laughed between deep breaths. The she-cat lay on her back for a moment, facing the big blue sky. Suddenly, within her stirred her worst memory, images of talons and a forest from high above were shoved in her mind. More than ever the small medicine cat wanted to be back in her den, safe from the sky and any of its monsters.

A quiet whimper slipped from Sandypaw as she sprung onto her feet and darted into the river. Eagles couldn’t catch her there right? The chilling water hit her face, then swallowed the rest of her body as she dove deeper. Safety. That’s what the water was to her. Nothing had ever hurt her in its comforting depths. Sandypaw made her way through the river, making twists and turns and spins with a smile on her face. She felt elegant and beautiful when swimming. A break from constant worry of stumbling over her words or paws. Swimming was the best.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】   ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 17:03

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Brookstone chortled when Sandypaw lied down on her back for a moment. She felt a little bad for tiring out her little sister but she seemed to be having fun and that's what mattered. Besides, a little race never hurt anybody. It gets the blood pumping and those muscles working.

She opened her maw to speak but stopped when she heard Sandy's whimper. She sobered up and frowned. "Andy?" Before she could properly ask what the matter was, the younger molly suddenly jolted up onto her paws and darted into the river. Brook was stunned. What the-?

The warrior shook off her stupor and hurried after the young medicine cat. "Andy? Little fishy? What happened back there?" she questioned with a hint of worry in her tone. Brookstone quickly caught up to the apprentice. Andy seemed quite relaxed and content now, unlike how she seemed a few moments prior. Tilting her head, the tabby molly searched the younger's face for an answer while she waited. It made her feel a deep fondness just seeing her little sister so in her element in the water. A true Riverclanner if she's ever seen one. "Ya know you can tell me anythin'." she murmured gently to her companion. it was a rarity to see her so soft but she couldn't help it when it came to her family and close friends.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】   ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 20:51

Sandypaw
The River

Sandypaw realized Brookstone had followed,
concerned and confused. I did just run off didn't I? All because of a few clouds... Embarrassed, the little molly quickly tried to explain, “I'm sorry Roo, I.. still get scared of things sometimes.” She sighed, her tone slowing down as she begun to elaborate, “I know I’m being silly- warriors like you face predators every day and go back out there even after they rip you up. I just.. don’t know how to be brave like that.” Sandypaw gazed down as she tread water, ashamed to be so cowardly.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】   ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】 EmptySat 29 Oct 2022 - 13:05

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Brook's face softened at Sandy's confession. The older she-cat swam over so they were now side by side. She pressed herself against her little sister in a comforting manner. "Oh Andy, with what you went through, nobody will judge you if you feel that way. Predators are a scary bunch, not just to you... Let me tell ya something-" She nudged the apprentice's cheek with her nose. "-Us warriors aren't as impervious to fear as you make us out to be. I'm constantly wary and cautious whenever I go out. The constant predator attacks can do that to someone. Every time Stormdance, Sprucebark, or any of my other little fishies go out, I get overly worried and anxious for them to get back in one piece. There's always a chance that one day, they may not even return back home, and that terrifies me," she admitted softly. "We still go out not just because it's our duty and such actions are expected of us but because we want to make things safer and easier fo' the next generations. Our clanmates make us stronger, you make me stronger. We want our clan to thrive and survive for moons to come and if that means bravin' the harsh territory every day to bring back food or to scare unwanted guests from our territory then I'll gladly do so—many times over even. However, all this doesn't mean I won't be alert and on edge, every time a bush shakes or an odd sound comes from outta nowhere." She sighed and offered a crooked smile. "You're already brave like us, Andy. It may not seem like it to you since our duties are different from yours or Dove's but it's true. Being a medicine cat is no easy task in the slightest and many warriors just shudder at the thought of having to patch up their fellow clanmates. Hold your head high, little fishy. You've done your best so far and I know you will continue to do so. Just believe in yourself and remember that you can count on your clanmates to have your back because we all know that you'll do the same for us."

The tabby warrior pressed her forehead to Sandy's. "Never forget to believe in yourself. Think of your friends. Think of your family. Your whole clan will give you the strength you need. They're the light that will guide you through the dark. They're what we fight for—those who we strive to protect and help." She moved back and grinned. "I believe in ya, Andy. I have faith." She winked and then gently splashed her little sister's face with water. "Think 'bout it, alright? Do that for your awesome Big Sister Brook," she meowed with a teasing tone.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】   ✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】 Empty

Back to top Go down

✦Taking the day off✦【Closed】
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: