Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC According To Google Translate!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2461

WCC According To Google Translate! Empty
PostSubject: WCC According To Google Translate!   WCC According To Google Translate! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 8:07 pm

I randomly had the idea to put WCC-related stuff through a few layers of Google Translate and see what happens. Feel free to add your own entries and to comment!

So first, let’s try something simple. What about the leaders? Here’s Nightstar’s description from his kit creation, put through the translator.

He is a dark brown tomcat with long hair and scattered white spots and amber eyes.
The night is not usually about personal things, but about learning. He is not afraid to speak his mind and is eager to teach and correct others. However, at night it is guarded by those who believe in religion in this way.

You heard it here first, folks! Nightstar is secretly brown!
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

PostSubject: Re: WCC According To Google Translate!   WCC According To Google Translate! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 8:11 pm

This is from quote of the month
"And I'll wait for you while I can't wait. Don't rush your life to see me. I'll be there, I swear on my soul. show live Live your life, don't watch it go by. You deserve it Adderpaw"

WCC According To Google Translate! SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC According To Google Translate!   WCC According To Google Translate! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 8:21 pm

Goldenpaw, make up your mind! Can you wait or not?

Here’s Shrikestar’s kit description:

Dark skin, higher coat color, ice blue eyes
He is shy and uncomfortable in large groups, but he has an interesting side when he is comfortable with other people.

What the heck is “higher coat color?”

Kitty has actual character pages son Mottlestar’s translate is juicier!

Nothing, but playing a mother is a temperature that suffered from cat when it's a long way. Herod appears to be the person who lives the care of the mother, when he's accepted from a young age in the state of another cat, he really hopes that what's best for the good life of every clan, institution to fight against the enemy, he prefers to speak against the enemy. the product of his mother and his activity will be a product, but you want to be less. If a note is not her, and if her company has a higher number, it is a mysterious or a lady who shows her bases that indicate the hours or hours she shows her bases that her number is a personal quantity. usually represented by ears or alcohol, and not its tail, often kept in neutral and preset state. sweet as a flower, but has a hemp is not afraid to press anyone can pass.

Mottlestar is now an alcoholic named Herod. (Don’t drink excessively, kids.)
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC According To Google Translate!   WCC According To Google Translate! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 8:51 pm

That was just her personality! Here’s a physical description of Mottlestar!

Motleros' small muscular body is the incarnation of the cat Äikeseklan. It usually has a smaller frame than its usual counterpart, but it does look better. When focusing on listening to something or someone, the head tends to tilt slightly to the left. Like the classic collar, the jacket comes in many versions. If you take a long look at her face, her freckles are almost like roses. Although his overall stature is a bit shorter than usual, his body length seems to be sufficient for him. Due to its small chest and longer front legs, Mallowrose's back is slightly arched when standing. The hind legs are shorter than the front legs, but still strong. If you compare the length of the tail, it is slightly higher than the head of the body. Although he has a mix of short and medium hair, it's generally well-groomed but does grow a bit when wet.

Apparently she’s secretly an ancient cat named Äikeseklan, she’s known to wear a jacket, and her fur FREAKING GROWS WHEN WET! Please get Herodstar away from me!

Briarstar’ kit creation took me a minute to find since I didn’t realize she’s ShadowClan-born, but here it is.

Apathetic cats and dogs can become very aggressive and sometimes violent if you don't give them a reason. He prefers to be alone rather than thinking about other people and is usually very quiet unless you give him a reason to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC According To Google Translate!   WCC According To Google Translate! EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 7:06 pm

I know the YouTuber Quiet Rage already did this, but I couldn’t resist translating the Warrior Code. It is now called the Success Code.

1. Protect your family, even your life. you can find
Friendship with cats from a tribe different from your allegiances
You should be with your family because they might meet one day.
in war
Okay then. Clan loyalty is out the window, just be loyal to your family. And apparently being friends with Tribe cats is cool.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another family's territory.
I see, the clans don’t exist anymore. Apparently the way to “success” is to just live with your family.

3. Adults and groups must sit in front of students.
Fighters can become students if not fired
Do not eat without bringing the elders to feed them.
Firstly, why is everyone sitting in front of the students?! Let the students see! Secondly, apparently everyone starts as a warrior and becoming an apprentice is now a step up from that? And thirdly, why do the elders have to serve everyone? That’s literally the OPPOSITE of the original!

4. Animals are only killed for food. Many Thanks
This is life
This didn’t really change much.

5. The investigation lasts at least six months.
The student
Huh? Apparently if an apprentice acts suspicious we should investigate them for six moons.

6. Newly appointed warriors are silent towards man
the night after he won the hero title.
I think this is still a vigil, it’s just more confusing.

7. I can't have MP chat without logging in
at least one student.
This sounds like a school chat room that teachers misused so now they can’t use it without a student being involved. Though if you ask me that just makes it worse. Now the students can just lock the teacher out of class by not showing up!

Expect a Part 2 soon.
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: WCC According To Google Translate!   WCC According To Google Translate! EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 9:03 pm

so i translated marsh's personality:
(original)
Marsh comes off a sweet, caring cat at first but slowly becomes more manipulative, relying mostly on trust and crocodile tears to get her way. She relies on her unique eyes to draw cats in, convinces cats that's she's their only friend, causing distrust. This is all a game for Marshmallow. If they cry about it, they're too weak anyway. At least, with her logic.

(translated)
A dog is a sign of a good start to March. But it turns out that killing dogs honestly and protecting their brown ears is a bad thing. He cried, but it was his breath.

... what

Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC According To Google Translate!   WCC According To Google Translate! EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 12:58 pm

I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC According To Google Translate!   WCC According To Google Translate! EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:26 pm

And now the second half of the Success Code!

8. After the death of the manager, the deputy manager becomes the manager
or retire.
Yikes! If the manager dies and their deputy manager isn’t ready to take over their job they’re forced to retire???

9. On the death or resignation of a Member of the European Parliament, a new one
The deputies should have been elected a month ago.
How? How did we get the European Parliament involved? Also why are the deputies that overdue? Come on people!

10. The reunion of the five families takes place on the full moon
in one night. a loss
This time it's a clan war.
Oh no. Now the Gathering is just a regularly scheduled time to fight other families in the street. This rule sounds more like Romeo and Juliet than Warriors!

11. Benchmarks should be checked and recorded daily.
Challenge any cat that crosses the line.
So cats aren’t even free to complete their own personal goals anymore???

12. No fighter may leave the arena due to pain or danger.
The device belongs to another family.
What? WHAT? That’s it. It’s just the Hunger Games now.

13. The word patriarch is a warrior queen.
How. How can a PATRIARCH be a QUEEN? Is this rule about genderqueer cats? Because I can totally get behind that.

14. An honest fighter cannot kill another cat
win battles when there are no heroes
Needed for code or self defense.
I mean, fair enough. As it now says right in the rule, the No-Murder thing does need to be in the code.

15. The hero rejects the sentient life of the cat.
But — but this is Warriors! The heroes ARE cats! That’s it, Jayfeather just does not believe in his own sentience. Better yet, Hollyleaf. Hollyleaf would absolutely not want to be sentient after reading this ridiculous code!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC According To Google Translate!   WCC According To Google Translate! Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC According To Google Translate!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: