Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) Empty
PostSubject: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 13:18

Fear and anxiety were steadily growing in Shadowclan's leader's heart, Leaf-fall had finally taken its place, removing the relief and hope that green-leaf often carried with it. With the change of seasons, Nightstars worries mounted, Shadowclan was still recovering, and prey would start hiding away soon, herbs would not be as plentiful and so the wounded would not heal as well, especially with the consistent predator attacks from the filth that claimed Shadowclans territory while they recovered. Shadowclans leader sniffed at a fern before marking it, scratching at the earth before moving on, his head so full with his thoughts he nearly missed seeing the Windclan cat across the path.

This one, he did not recognize, which meant to him that they held little to no importance until otherwise discerned, but that did not mean that he would underestimate them. Raising his head, he clearly established that he had seen the she-cat, his steely amber eyes locking with the Windclan warriors. "Greetings." He greeted curtly, before wondering if he should just continue on his border patrol. But he supposed, it would not hurt to build relations to be at least neutral or positive leaning.

It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 13:48

A lone patrol to clear her mind. She had slipped out with little word and started on her way to the ShadowClan border. As far as she was aware, the border hadn't been checked yet today. It felt relatively safe to Coyotegrin to go alone- ShadowClan had only recently been decimated after all and they seemed unfit to wager any problematic situations. Frankly, if they did cross the border it would probably be out of desperation for food and herbs. If that was the case and she came across ShadowClan cats doing such, she would probably just tell them off without violence and report it to Shrikestar. She would want the same for WindClan if the positions were reversed. If it was herbs, she'd let Batsong know as well and honestly, probably let them off with a hare if they managed to catch one.

Luckily though, the situation hadn't come to be as she snaked her way down the line, marking every so often. A fresh wave of ShadowClan eventually hit her pallet, but she kept on what she was doing and paid the scent little mind. It was weak, so probably only one or two cats. She walked past the scent cloud and continued on until a voice called out to her. Freezing, she turned her head to see the leader of ShadowClan standing there and calling out to her. He seemed to be alone as well. If it did lead to a fight, she could handle her own against him. It did not matter to one bit he had a massive difference in size to her. The tall lanky ones were always unbalanced anyway.

Neutrally, Coyotegrin made a turn and rejoined the leader back to where he stood. Cocking her head, she looked up to him with her leaf green eyes looking cool with interest with the slightest tint of challenge. Accompanied by her neutral body language, it was clear Coyotegrin was only responding to his beckon and no intention to get into a fight. "Greetings, Nightstar. How may I help you? I hope ShadowClan is faring well. It's good to see your clan has returned home. My heart went out to your clan." Her voice was cool and even, yet respectful in its own right. The senior warrior waited for his response, her tail only flicking ever so slightly.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 14:31

"I've no need for your charity, so you need not offer it, but thank you regardless for your pleasantries." Nightstar meowed, brushing Coyotegrin off subtly, he continued. "However, with Shadowclan home, our absence had left a niche for predators to fill. We are running them out without much issue, but if you happen to have an increase in predator encounters that is likely why. Other than that, how does Windclan fair? All is well I'd hope." Nightstar meowed, silently sizing up the cat across the path. He wasn't being obvious about it at least, he knew better than that, but it never hurt to size up the competition.

It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptySat 24 Sep 2022 - 12:37

Coyotegrin chuckled a little. She had, in fact, offered no charity to ShadowClan verbally to the leader but instead just simple condolences. The words flashed through her brain on how to respond to such a delicate situation, and she decided not to take her usual harsh and sarcastic route. Her first thought was to immediately slam the leader back with a "Well, it's a good thing WindClan isn't offering any charity then, now is it?" No, instead she would respond politely. The leader simply was trying to not show any weakness. However, the predator comment gave her further pause... Was that where the foxes were coming from? "I can respect your pride not to ask for any further help. As for the predators, we have had an influx of foxes. Unfortunately, both my son Goldenpaw and my life-long love and mate Hawkheart perished from their teeth. However, we have seemed to either execute or chase of the remainders. My name is Coyotegrin, by the way. I am a member on Shrikestar's council so it a pleasure to make aquantaince with the new ShadowClan leader, rest Froststar's soul - if I am allowed one more sympathetic remark." She dipped her head with respect, and decide to relax her stance and take a step back in a show of good faith.

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptySat 24 Sep 2022 - 20:38

"It's nice to meet you Coyotegrin, and my condolences for your losses, I know loss intimately, but any grief for any cat is unique. My apologies if I came across as callous, or curt, it was not my intention. I'd rather keep up good relations, and hope my dour tone does not sour them." Nightstar meowed, giving the Windclan cat a little bit of ground as he apologized, but he did square his jaw in poorly concealed annoyance at the fact that he even had to do so in the first place, couldn't she infer it on her own? "A council is a good idea, I don't suppose you'd mind if I took that idea for myself?" He meowed, phrasing it as a question, but he was sure they both knew he'd do it anyways and was just asking 'permission' to infer kindness.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptySat 1 Oct 2022 - 20:08

It was at that moment that a new cat entered the fray. Shrikestar, on a patrol of his own, came across one of his own - Coyotegrin - speaking with the new ShadowClan leader, Nightstar. "Good day," he mewed as he padded towards the two cats, settling himself next to Coyotegrin. "It's good to see you again, Nightstar. Though we are at a different point than when last we met here." The two had met there what seemed like many moons ago as deputies, yet neither had been leader all that long.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 6:41

Coyotegrin glanced at Nightstar and was about to open her mouth to say something when Shrikestar appeared. She turned her attention to the handsome leader and nodded to him in greeting. Now was not the time for anything but politics, so she kept their interaction more cordial to portray strength to the ShadowClan leader. When he finished speaking, Coyotegrin added in her formalities. "Shrikestar, we were just discussing ShadowClan's move back into their territory. They have had an influx of predators as well. Nightstar also has learned of a leadership council, and asked if he can take the idea." The last sentence was made with only the slightest hint of sarcastic undertone accompanied by the usual cheeky glint in her eye. Her tail flicked ever slightly as she looked back to Nightstar, awaiting his response.

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 12:20

"Yes, I am glad to see that you are still alive and well. The mortality rate of leaders has been impressive, to say the least." Nightstar meowed, dipping his head before his gaze was drawn back to Coyotegrin as she spoke. He wasn't exactly asking for permission, if they said yes or no, he'd be using the idea regardless, but he figured that the she-cat was having fun with the fact that he was asking for it in the first place, even if he wasn't exactly genuine. Nightstar resisted smacking his tail against the ground, he could relay his own clan's news thank you very much, but he supposed that since she was Shrikestars council member, it was an appropriate action for her to make, on her end.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 13:28

Shrikestar hummed in thought, but he knew that his permission was irrelevant. If he was in Nightstar's position, he would just take the idea and use it to his own benefit. Why would the ShadowClan leader be any different? "I don't mind. It is a good idea, isn't it?" He chuckled, swishing his tail back and forth once. "Our council has existed before me, and I'm sure it'll exist after me. Pray that it will be the same for you, Nightstar. After a long, healthy nine lives, of course."
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 14:37

Coyotegrin held back a laugh, but said nothing in response to Shrikestar's response. So he truly was like this, all the time. A true, wall-hidden leader. The warrior looked between the two leaders and an idea sparked. "We are neighbors, correct? Perhaps Nightstar could come visit WindClan sometime and the leadership could get to know each other. A peace convention, of some sorts. Both of our clans are dealing with predators, after all. A little unified action couldn't hurt either clan." The she-cat curled her tail and sat next to Shrikestar, head held high as she stared intently at Nightstar, curious of his reaction.

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 14:51

Nightstar's eyes flicked to Coyotegrin, his amber gaze nearly flashing with his sudden interest, though he stamped it down quickly so as to not give himself away. The council member's offer was bold to say the least, and to do so in front of her leader without consultation especially so. He turned back to Shrikestar, "I would not be against such an offer." but only if you have something to give had gone unsaid. Allyship, he had not considered in any regard, but it was not a bad idea, however, he had a lot to give and he was sure he could use that to his advantage. Windclan however was small, so, if Shrikestar was not against it he would be interested in what the tom had to offer. And it was always worth it to know where any clan hid their camps.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 10:56

Shrikestar demurred on this, his tail moving across the grass before landing atop Coyotegrin's tail. "WindClan is not opposed to an allyship with ShadowClan. Your clan has much we can learn from, and I am sure the same applies to you." The two leaders looked each other in the eyes, both knowing that they needed something from the other. Trading information and protection was paramount in the forest. Every clan would like to go at it on their own, but at times an alliance was necessary to protect oneself in their cutthroat world. "Perhaps you would like to come see us tomorrow, as the sun rises above the trees? Coyotegrin would meet you at the border and guide you, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)   It's getting cold, you should be scared (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's getting cold, you should be scared (C)
Page 1 of 1