Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When Did I Fail You? [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1852

When Did I Fail You? [c] Empty
PostSubject: When Did I Fail You? [c]   When Did I Fail You? [c] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 13:17

The chilly air seemed to be the perfect topper to the current state of her life and a harsh reminder of Hawkheart's loss. Her nest felt ever colder without the warmth of her large and fluffy late mate to warm her at night. The thought of returning to her nest every night gave her anxiety and reluctance- due to this, her sleep was worse than ever. But for now, her chilled paws stalked over the moor next to Daisybreeze. It was a quiet walk, as they were on a serious mission to stock up the prey pile as much as they could before the prey started becoming more and more difficult to find. Only a few moments before, Coyotegrin and her daughter had broken off to chase down the prey they had scented with an agreement to meet on top of the ridge in which they had started. Once they had each collected their prey, the mother had silently agreed with herself to talk to her daughter about her recent behavior in camp and to her clanmates.

The hare sat before her, scrounging around like it seems they always do. Quietly, she stalked forward. Hope seemed lost when the rabbit looked up and stared directly at its predator before taking off at a sprint. Her speed didn't fail her, however, and soon it was dispatched and drug back up the ridge. Breathless, she set the meal down at the meeting spot and watched her daughter below working as a fine warrior. She was certainly proud, despite the recent happenings.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Last edited by Stags on Fri 23 Sep 2022 - 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: When Did I Fail You? [c]   When Did I Fail You? [c] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 13:17

The member 'Stags' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

When Did I Fail You? [c] Mistpe10
When Did I Fail You? [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: When Did I Fail You? [c]   When Did I Fail You? [c] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 15:22

Daisybreeze stalked the moorland in search of rabbits.  She was glad to be out of camp with her mom on this trip. At camp, everyone avoided her like she had the plague.  Her friends no longer talked to her and many gave her disapointed looks all the time. She realized she had messed up when she fought with Whisper but did that really mean that they had to treat her like an outcast? Was her clan so blind as to see she was in a very fragile state of mind having lost her brother, father and now good friend mallardduck? That they had to remind her of her mistake every day by treating her like an apprentice again?

Out here she felt more at home, away from others she could just momentarly forget about all her troubles and focus on the hunt.  It had been hard for her to appologize to anyone as much as she knew she should... her pride was not easily open to the idea that she had made mistakes although deep down she knew she was at fault for what had happened.

So when her mom offered a hunt with her she eagerly accepted and joined along. Coyotegrin was the only family she had left and she was always happy to spend time with her. She hoped she hadn't let her mom too much with her actions but she wouldnt be suprised if she had. She had let the anger get the best of her and had been mad for so long over the unfairness of losing so many that she cared for.

She did her best to focus on the task at hand but her mind kept wandering about everything.  When she finally saw a rabbit she blinked over and over trying to focus.  Stalking towards it she grinned to herself she felt at home like this. Right before the chase to catch.

Leaping out at it she went for it....

She caught it very quickly and snapped its neck in her jaws very pleased with herself.

She then went over to Coyotegrin on their agreed spot to meet. "Hmm nice catch" she purred seeing she had caught one as well.

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Fri 23 Sep 2022 - 15:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: When Did I Fail You? [c]   When Did I Fail You? [c] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 15:22

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

When Did I Fail You? [c] Mistpe10
When Did I Fail You? [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Did I Fail You? [c]   When Did I Fail You? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

When Did I Fail You? [c]
Page 1 of 1