Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 19 Sep 2022 - 15:39

Fuzzybelly worked tirelessly since coming home to cobble his den back together. Every time he felt like he was done, another crack in the wall or more water would try to seep in. He could only hope things would dry out…

Lightpaw was ready for their journey. ShadowClan needed healthy warriors, and they had capable paws.

Hullo, Lightpaw. We’re going to Highstones. I got your herbs made. Chew them up. They don’t taste good, but we need them. Let’s go!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 20 Sep 2022 - 13:06

Lightpaw was definitely ready for her journey. Had the flood not interrupted her training, she definitely would’ve been a warrior by now. The apprentice was growing tall and beginning to fill out a bit. With her concussion subsiding, Lightpaw had resumed her training and proven she was up to the task.

Lightpaw nodded, picking up the herbs and beginning to chew. Fuzzybelly was right, they were definitely not the tastiest thing ever, but she got them down. “Okay,” she mewed with a swish of her white tail. “Let’s go.”
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 20 Sep 2022 - 14:15

Great! It’s not too far, I promise. It’s a journey, don’t get me wrong… but we’re fortunate.

Fuzzybelly flicked his tail as he left camp. He glanced back at her to check her gait; after the concussion she suffered, it was a serious concern. She seemed fine though, much to his relief.

Weaving through the marshes never felt this good. Eventually, they arrived.

Well, here we are! This is Highstones. We’ll go in that cavern, and there will be a stone. You’ll see, I promise.

The tom walked inside, approaching a stone he knew all too well.

Lightpaw, this is the Moonstone. All of our ancestors rest their paws on it. Touch your nose to the stone, and may StarClan light your path.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Sep 2022 - 14:47

“Actually, I’ve already been to Highstones once,” Lightpaw mewed. “Dappledlight and I had to cross the mountains to come home.” Lightpaw padded out of camp behind the medicine cat. Finally, Highstones lay before them. Lightpaw looked up at the peaks, properly able to appreciate the spectacle now that she wasn’t fighting for her life. “It’s amazing,” she breathed.

It wasn’t half as amazing as the Moonstone itself. Lightpaw stood in awe at the glistening rock. With a silent nod to Fuzzybelly, Lightpaw lay down and gently touched her nose to the stone.
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 20:30

"Welcome to StarClan, Lightpaw."

A large molly appeared before the apprentice, a warm smile on her face as she greeted her. As someone who enjoyed being there for the younger generation in life, she was glad to have the chance to guide the youth here as well.

"My name is Amberdawn. I'm just a little bit before your time, but I was a queen in the Clan when Nightstar was no more than a kit having nightmares. I helped Murkystar to take care of him back then. And now I am here to help you. I'm sure you have a lot of questions. Feel free to ask me anything, I'll do my best to answer."

Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 21:01

“It’s nice to meet you, Amberdawn,” Lightpaw mewed. “I guess I just feel a bit out of step with the clan lately. You might already know this, but I was washed out beyond Highstones in the flood. My mentor and I made our way back, both badly injured. I guess now I feel like I’ve already had so much adventure I don’t know what to do with my life. So I’ve tried to throw myself into serving my clan, to make up for the time I was absent. Do you think I’m on the right path?” The apprentice looked a bit hesitantly at the starry queen.
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 21:36

"I can't tell you what the right path is, that is something every cat must discover for themselves. But I can tell you that when you are on that right path, you will know it. It will just feel right. I can also tell you that you don't have to make anything up to your Clan. There is nothing you could have done otherwise. While I am sure the Clan is grateful for your help, you don't have to overwork yourself. The weight of what happened is not to be carried on your shoulders alone."

Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightpaw’s Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: