Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back Home, I Guess [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1852

Back Home, I Guess [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Back Home, I Guess [Open]   Back Home, I Guess [Open] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 5:57 am

Frostednight didn't particularly care that they were home; it didn't really matter to her where she was. She would do the motions of warrior no matter where she was. Wake up, go on patrol, eat, go on patrol again, eat with Nightstalker, lay around camp alone. Sleep. Repeat. Oh well.

She had walked silently with this particular hunting patrol, nothing special really. Finally, they broke apart to go hunting. Trudging through the still high and sluggy marshes to find something, Frostednight realized that in actuality she hated being home. She kind of missed being able to walk normally on solid land instead of practically swimming in filth. Maws wide, she scented and looked for prey to get this over with. A frog caught her senses, so she headed to that direction.

It wasn't easy to sneak up on it, but she managed to get close enough to swipe it off it's perch and practically into her jaws, killing it with a smoosh. Glad she finally did her part, she walked to the designated meeting area and looked around to see if any other cat had returned.

Frostednight hunted using 3 SP. She was successful and caught a frog!

Frostednight
40/40 HP
97/100 SP (-3)

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Last edited by Stags on Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Back Home, I Guess [Open]   Back Home, I Guess [Open] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 5:57 am

The member 'Stags' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back Home, I Guess [Open] Mistpe10
Back Home, I Guess [Open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Back Home, I Guess [Open]   Back Home, I Guess [Open] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:47 pm

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Lately, Forestbreeze had been going on more and more patrols for his clan. The one he was currently on was a hunting patrol. They needed to restock the prey pile, after all. Most of them were hunting patrols but he also joined border patrols. They couldn't slack off with the borders just because they were still busy restoring the camp. It would be a lie to say that he wasn't worried about how long the rebuilding was taking. Hopefully, it doesn't take too much longer. For now, he would be working hard just like everyone else.

After separating from his patrol mates, Forestbreeze began to scent the air for any nearby prey, gaze sharp so he didn't miss even the smallest of movements. After a few minutes of searching, the tom spotted a lizard not far from where he was heading. He nodded faintly to himself and began to stalk the reptile. He paused before he got too close and then wasted no time in pouncing. He prayed for a successful catch.

❥Forestbreeze tried to catch a lizard and was unsuccessful! It cost him -3 [SP].

50 | 50 [HP]
117 [120-3] | 120 [SP]

Drats! So close! He sighed as he watched it scamper away. He shook his head and began to continue his search for more prey. He couldn't lose his concentration now. It wasn't too late to try catching something else. He sure hoped the others were having a better time.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Back Home, I Guess [Open]   Back Home, I Guess [Open] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:47 pm

The member 'Maagistar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back Home, I Guess [Open] Mistpe10
Back Home, I Guess [Open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

PostSubject: Re: Back Home, I Guess [Open]   Back Home, I Guess [Open] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 3:20 pm

Snowfoot was glad to be home and on patrol. Life was getting back into a routine. Suddenly, she smelled something enticing. A rabbit! That’ll feed the clan so well! The she-cat stalked silently towards her prey, inching closer and closer, hoping it wouldn’t bolt. Finally, Snowfoot pounced.

Yes! She had the rabbit, just barely! Holding the thing by the rump wasn’t the most secure, so she repeatedly smacked it against the ground before biting its neck.

Last edited by Nerd on Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Back Home, I Guess [Open]   Back Home, I Guess [Open] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 3:20 pm

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home, I Guess [Open]   Back Home, I Guess [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home, I Guess [Open]
Page 1 of 1