Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Slugman: Homecoming [o]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

Slugman: Homecoming [o] Empty
PostSubject: Slugman: Homecoming [o]   Slugman: Homecoming [o] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 15:28

OOC: Hopefully I'm using this dice correctly. Slugkit, adopted son of Snowfoot, is trying to return home! I don't expect for the dice to succeed, but if it does he'll be looking for his mother first. If it fails, anyone can intercept before he finds camp and can do whatever they want. Go crazy!

"Ma'ma?"

A grimy, muddy figure trudged through the swamp, only just recognizable as a cat. He looked a little over six moons, but his once-grey fur was so tangled and matted he might as well have lived in a cave for the past decade. He wandered the land in search of a place he barely remembered from his childhood, pawprints left as signs of his journey. His name was Slugkit, and he was looking for Shadowclan. Home.

"Ma'm?" he mewed again. He knew he was getting somewhere: the scent of cats was strengthening, but what direction was it coming from? He could visualize the muddy hollow in his head, with its bramble walls and the nursery, but Starclan knew where it was in this swampy labyrinth. All he could do was meander around and around in circles until-

Wait. Those pawprints on the ground weren't only his. And they were all headed...

Gears clicked in his head. "HOME!" he cried-- too loud to be stealthy-- and began trotting in their direction with a renewed vigor. Now he was going from "going in loops on the edge of territory" to "barreling straight towards core Shadowclan lands like a very muddy puppy," and there was no telling how the warriors would respond. But Slugkit wasn't thinking about that: he was thinking only of his mother and her soft black fur and her gentle voice. He was thinking of love.

He saw the bramble barrier appear on the horizon, and then he was spotted.

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫

Last edited by Lizz on Tue 13 Sep 2022 - 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15102

PostSubject: Slugman: Homecoming [o]   Slugman: Homecoming [o] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 15:28

The member 'Lizz' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Camp Invasion Dice' :
Slugman: Homecoming [o] Failuredice

Slugman: Homecoming [o] Mistpe10
Slugman: Homecoming [o] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

PostSubject: Re: Slugman: Homecoming [o]   Slugman: Homecoming [o] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 17:06

“What the fox? INTRUDER!!” Lightpaw yowled. The silver apprentice had grown up a lot in the past few moons, and so had her brother. “State your purpose here,” she snarled. “You don’t smell like a Clan cat, are you a rogue? And what is in your fur?” Wait, something seemed a bit off here… “Are you… No, no way. Slugkit?”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Slugman: Homecoming [o]   Slugman: Homecoming [o] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 18:05

Lightpaw's warning cry had Sablepaw moving immediately. Were they really under attack? The young apprentice would not forgive any cat that tried attacking them. With hackles raised, he charged through bramble barrier, eyeing the filthy intruder. "Slugkit? You know this... cat?" It was hard to tell through all the grime, but it seemed like a cat.
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Slugman: Homecoming [o]   Slugman: Homecoming [o] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 13:38

Slugkit practically tumbled over his muddy paws when Lightpaw appeared, yowling to the high heavens. "Oomph! Uh..." He tiptoed backwards, tail tucked under his body in a clear sign of submission, warily watching his sister. Unlike her, he could recognize his littermate anywhere, but something in the snarl of the tabby's voice scared him.

"Lightkit?" he meowed, then a little more confident once she recognized him: "Yes! Lightkit, it's me, your brother!" He stepped forward with a nervous smile, briefly flicking to look at the unfamiliar black cat before back at Lightpaw. He wanted to nuzzle her, but now that he could see the stark difference between his condition and hers... he felt a little self-conscious.

"You must be an apprentice now! Oh, I've missed so much. I got lost and then it rained so hard and... and..." he shook his head. "Could you two lead me to Froststar? I want to come back home. I want to see Ma'ma again."

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

PostSubject: Re: Slugman: Homecoming [o]   Slugman: Homecoming [o] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 14:48

“Slugkit!” Lightpaw cried out, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. “We - we thought you were dead! Oh, where are my manners? Yes, I’m Lightpaw now. And this-“ she playfully ruffled the fur on the younger apprentice’s head, “-is Sablepaw. He’s my - our little brother! Sablepaw, this is Slugkit! Of course, you’re not much of a kit anymore, are you?” At the mention of Froststar, Lightpaw’s expression grew more somber. “Well, uh, that might be difficult. You see, Froststar… well, he’s gone. But yeah, you can come in. I’m sure Nightstalker will welcome you, or Mother will make him!” she chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Slugman: Homecoming [o]   Slugman: Homecoming [o] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 16:04

"We better not be inviting strangers into Shadowclan camp, Lightpaw." A deep voice rumbled, as Shadowclans leader padded up to the slowly gathering crowd of youths. Piercing amber eyes narrowed as he regarded a cat that might as well have been a slug monster, his lips twitching as he struggled to keep his hostility in check. Nightstalker lifted his tail as he commanded silence amongst the apprentices, he quietly inspected the cat that had walked up so close to his clans camp, memories of the Forbidden Order themselves had gotten almost as close, and it sent a bad feeling down his spine, chilling his heart with his fear.

But he couldn't let any of them know that the sheer proximity that this cat had gotten to the camp had scared him. Recognition flashed across Nightstalkers gaze briefly, the name they had all been crying finally attaching itself to the cat in front of him. "Snowfoot will be happy to see you. Come." Nightstalker meowed, beckoning the whole party to follow. He'd be talking to them later about security.

Slugman: Homecoming [o] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Slugman: Homecoming [o]   Slugman: Homecoming [o] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 16:37

Sablepaw stared at Slugkit, slightly confused. So it was a cat, and appearantly his older brother. This seemed to happen way too often. Snowfoot had never told him about Lightpaw, and now Slugkit? How many more siblings did he have? "I guess we have some catching up to do." Turning to lead Slugkit into the camp, Sablepaw froze. Nighstalker had come, and he did not look pleased. "Nightstalker, he's not-" the leader's gesture cut him off. Sablepaw could not ignore the order for silence. Holding his breath, Sablepaw waited for his mentor's judgment. As Nightstalker beckoned them towards camp, the young apprentice let out a deep sigh of relief. Part of him had expected this to end poorly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slugman: Homecoming [o]   Slugman: Homecoming [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

Slugman: Homecoming [o]
Page 1 of 1