Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Ounce of Rest [C]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2967

An Ounce of Rest [C] Empty
PostSubject: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptySat 10 Sep 2022 - 22:16

Iceheart

Iceheart and Forestbreeze volunteered together to go on a patrol. Iceheart wanted more time with him, and things were busy at camp with all of the rebuilding that they needed to do. This was some of the only time that they really get to just be together and talk. And now that they were here…Iceheart almost didn’t know what to say.

Two moons had been spent apart, terrified that something had happened and he was gone. It had shaken Iceheart to her core more than she realized. She didn’t worry about her other clanmates with as much ferocity. It was different from Honeypaw too, who was her apprentice and thus her responsibility. Forestbreeze, he was only a clanmate, only a friend, she thought…and yet she worried for him worse than any of her other friends who had ended up in SkyClan.

“Was it nice, in SkyClan?” Iceheart asked idly as they walked the wet marshes. “I’m glad that Honeypaw had you to look after him while you both were there. I think he would have lost his mind if he didn’t know where either of us were. You did a good job looking after him, too.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2022 - 22:48

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Forestbreeze... had a lot to think about the moment he, and the rest of his clan, arrived back home. Home wasn't in the best state but they were making do. They were all busy rebuilding and restocking. It was an organized chaos of sorts. He was just happy to be back on Shadowclan soil. The whole flood debacle had been a harrowing experience for the anxious tom. He had nearly fallen apart a few times due to the stress of being separated from half of his clan and having to take shelter in another clan, even if said clan had been nothing but kind and generous. He had kept himself together with nothing but the thought that it would all be over and he could reunite with one of the most important cats in his life, Iceheart. Speaking of her, now that they were both together again, he felt more complete—the other third of him restored. Honeypaw had gotten the other third. In his eyes, the three were a family.

As he traveled alongside Iceheart, he couldn't help but smile. This was the peace he'd been missing. He was startled as his companion spoke. "It was," he began. "They were hospitable and generous. It wasn't perfect but it was enough. They could've just left us to ourselves or could've chased us out. We probably looked like a sorry sight, all washed up and looking like drowned rats," he joked, laughing softly. "The first few days were all a blur to me. It was a bit stuffy in the camp with all of us extra cats taking up space. The moment we were allowed to join the Skyclan patrols, I took the invitations. I-I couldn't stay in their camp without getting homesick..." He trailed off and then shook his head. He needed to stop thinking negatively. He had to calm down. "The first patrols I was on had me losing my sense of direction. I also couldn't hunt birds for the life of me. I swear those feathered menaces laughed at me every time I failed," he huffed with a pout. "But after a while, I got used to it all, you know? I managed to learn the territory enough to be able to go out on my own. I even caught a few birds during my stay!" He looked on wistfully as he remembered the better parts of his stay in Skyclan. He cleared his throat, "I know what you mean. Poor Honeypaw would've gotten sick with worry if at least one of us wasn't with him. We... We spoke a lot. We kept each other company. He kept me sane, too. I was worried for you—I missed you every day—but I couldn't go out and search like I had wanted to. The waiting drove us all to become nervous wrecks by the end of it all, I think. The death of Froststar didn't help either. We were all ready to leave and have some peace to mourn and rest."

He sighed and tilted his head up at the sky. "How about you? How was your stay in Thunderclan? Did you have any issues?"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 12:21

Iceheart

The tragedy of the flood was so recent that Iceheart found it difficult to laugh even at the lighthearted things, like the image of Forestbreeze and Honeypaw looking like drowned rats in SkyClan. She still tried to, even if it came out more like a weak grimace. She meowed, “There were no issues. I don’t think ThunderClan was very happy about us staying there. I can’t blame them. I would not be happy if half of another clan had to come and stay with us either.”

Even now, her stay at ThunderClan seemed like a long time ago. Iceheart had been in a constant state of fear and nerves, not knowing what had happened to her closest companions. Now that she knew they were fine, her worry almost seemed silly. But even if she were to relive that period again, Iceheart knew that she would worry all over again.

“I can’t believe Froststar’s gone. There will be a lot of new changes,” Iceheart meowed quietly. “I hope they will be for the better. I’m confident in Nightstalker being able to lead our clan.”

The scent of prey caught Iceheart’s attention and reminded her that they went out to do some hunting. She lowered on her paws and silently gestured to Forestbreeze that there was prey nearby. She sniffed it out, searching for the prey until it was within her sights. She moved towards it and then sprang, managing to catch it and bit down on it. Iceheart nodded to herself, glad that she had not completely lost her touch when it came to hunting. She looked back at Forestbreeze and mewed, "We've got something to show when we go back now."

Iceheart tried to catch a mouse. It was successful! -3 SP.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by xaandiir on Wed 14 Sep 2022 - 12:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 12:21

The member 'xaandiir' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

An Ounce of Rest [C] Mistpe10
An Ounce of Rest [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptyWed 21 Sep 2022 - 9:51

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

A thoughtful expression crossed his face as he regarded Iceheart's words before nodding slowly. He, too, wouldn't be so happy if his camp suddenly became cramped because they had to shelter half of another clan. Well, he wouldn't be unhappy per se but awkward and unsure of how to interact with said guests. "Mmm. Makes sense," he meowed softly. "At least there weren't any issues... At least we're finally back home..." he added with a hint of a smile.

Then, his eyes gained a sorrowful look at the mention of their late leader. "Changes used to make me nervous but-" he paused then shook his head. "-but now, I know they're necessary at times. I, too, have confidence in Nightstalker. He's been a great deputy for our clan for moons. He'll be as great of a leader. Whoever he chooses as the new deputy will be a good one too. I can feel it."

The grey-and-white warrior quieted down as he watched Iceheart sniff out a mouse before swiftly catching it with no hesitation. He blinked. He wished he was that good at hunting. He was so-so at best. He pouted internally. He needed to practice more. He snapped back to attention when the shorter warrior spoke again and nodded his head. "Let me try to find something."

It took a minute or two of careful search and pausing to listen before he found a toad. Alright. Forest snuck up on the prey as soundlessly as he could and stopped just shy of a tail-length away. He breathed in deeply then out. Well, here went nothing.

❥Forestbreeze tried to catch a toad and was successful! It cost him -3 [SP].

50 | 50 [HP]
117 [120-3] | 120 [SP]

He sighed in relief as his unsheathed claws made contact before trapping the lumpy creature just long enough so he could kill it. The moment he had delivered the killing bite, Forestbreeze got up onto his paws. He then couldn't help but shoot Iceheart a bright and giddy look. "Got it. Should we keep going?" He tilted his head as he waited for a response.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════

Last edited by Maagistar on Fri 23 Sep 2022 - 16:59; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptyWed 21 Sep 2022 - 9:51

The member 'Maagistar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 16:49

Iceheart

Iceheart smiled back when Forestbreeze was successful in his catch. He’d expressed in the past that he didn’t think he was a great hunter, but she thought that he was great. There were far worse hunters in the clan—including Nightstalker, who struggled to catch even the slowest of frogs.

“We should keep looking,” she meowed. “Given how everything washed away, we’ll need to restock the-”

Anything she was going to say got swept away by the sour smell of a predator. Its scent was covered by the wet, mud-slick smell that currently blanketed their territory. But Iceheart now watched in horror as two large orange beasts suddenly appeared behind Forestbreeze. They weren’t quite as big as dogs, but they were still large and drool dripped from their jaws as they snarled down at them.

“Forest-”

Iceheart’s words got swallowed up into a choked scream as one fox clamped down onto Forestbreeze and shook. Iceheart’s frozen body suddenly shifted and moved forward, only for more jaws to be met with her. The pain that jolted through her chest as its teeth clamped down was almost familiar. She’d met a similar injury when Webshadow was assaulted by dogs. This one felt…worse, almost.

A sharp gasp pulled from her lungs as she was dropped. Her gaze remained steadfastly focused on the fox that harmed Forestbreeze. Pain was momentarily forgotten as she rushed forward and rammed herself against the fox as hard as she could. It let out a squeal and lowered to the ground, gasping for its own air. Iceheart’s head spun as she turned towards him. “Forestbreeze!!”

Fox 1 used Thrash on Forestbreeze, dealing 10 damage and costing 15 SP.
Fox 2 used Iron Bite on Iceheart, dealing 17 damage and costing 30 SP.
Iceheart used Dishonorable Charge on Fox 1, dealing 9 damage and costing 20 SP. Fox 1 is now stunned for 2 turns.

Fox 1 [STUNNED 0/2]
51 / 60 HP
165 / 180 SP (-15)

Fox 2
60 / 60 HP
150 / 180 SP

Iceheart
43 / 60 HP (-17)
120 / 140 SP (-20)

Forestbreeze
40 / 50 HP (-10)
120 / 120 SP

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptySat 1 Oct 2022 - 0:44

Dice Roll For "Thrash"! An Ounce of Rest [C] 1f604

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptySat 1 Oct 2022 - 0:44

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptySat 1 Oct 2022 - 1:48

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Dread flooded him with no time to process it as a foul, fur-raising scent permeated the air. Iceheart, too, was aware of the impending danger as her talking had stopped midway. She barely had a second to warn him before two, snarling foxes came careening through the bushes. The beasts wasted no time in attacking the cats, both going for one cat each. Neither warrior was prepared.

Forestbreeze felt a sharp pain at the base of his neck and he could see the fox's ugly mug right by his own face. Its teeth had gotten a hold of his scruff and began to shake him. He felt panic rise in his chest and he struggled with all his might to force the predator to let him go. All his movements proved successful when he was dropped. "Iceheart!" he gasped out as he did his best to steady himself. He was only slightly disoriented but he managed to refocus. A brown blur flooded his vision as Iceheart rammed the fox and sent it down, stunned. Forest's amber eyes widened before he schooled back his features. He needed to get his head in the game. Iceheart incapacitated one for the time being.

❥Forestbreeze used [Random Recall] and has overcome [Thrash] from Fox 1! It cost him -5 [SP].

Forestbreeze:
40 | 50 [HP]
112 [117-5] | 120 [SP]

Fox 1: [STUNNED 0/2]
51 | 60 [HP]
165 | 180 [SP]

Iceheart:
43 | 60 [HP]
120 | 140 [SP]

Fox 2:
60 | 60 [HP]
150 | 180 [SP]

The large warrior wasted no time in lunging at the downed fox, unleashing a barrage of strikes using his unsheathed paws. He gave it a few extra slices for good measure before moving to press himself close to Iceheart. They both needed reassurance and strength. They only had each other and their skills to overcome this. Perhaps, this was all they needed. He found his strength in her and felt like it went both ways.

He glanced at her from his peripheral vision and gave her a nod. "I'm fine. I'll be fine," he murmured breathlessly. He paused before asking, "Are you?" He eyed the second fox with disdain and high alert while waiting for her reply. That one was still in perfect condition and it made him anxious. They needed to bring it down as soon as possible. Hopefully, as a team, this time.

❥Forestbreeze used [Front Paw Strike] + [Desperate Blows] on Fox 1! It dealt -13 damage [-8 (Front Paw Strike) + -5 (Desperate Blows)]. It cost him -14 [SP].

Forestbreeze:
40 | 50 [HP]
98 [112-14] | 120 [SP]

Fox 1: [STUNNED 0/2]
38 [51-13] | 60 [HP]
165 | 180 [SP]

Iceheart:
43 | 60 [HP]
120 | 140 [SP]

Fox 2:
60 | 60 [HP]
150 | 180 [SP]

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 13:45

Iceheart

Iceheart breathed heavily and blood roared in her ears like the foxes’ snarls as her gaze wildly swept over Forestbreeze. He looked hurt, but not terribly so, which Iceheart was relieved about. The chances of them getting jumped by two foxes made Iceheart incredibly ill, and she wished that she could let the clan know, somehow, that they needed help. But they couldn’t outrun a fox while it was on their tails, and so they would have to fight.

“I’m alright,” Iceheart replied in a tight voice. It was getting harder to breathe after the way the fox had clamped down onto her, but she could handle it. She could handle it.

The other fox, the one that wasn’t stunned, growled and snapped forward. It reached Forestbreeze first, clamping down hard onto one of his legs and the foul stench of blood poured into the air. Iceheart’s fur fluffed up and she saw red, but she was still too out of breath to ram into this fox as she had the other. As much as she wanted to attack it in retaliation, she knew that they had to take advantage of the first being stunned. Perhaps Forestbreeze would be able to stun this other fox, but Iceheart forced her focus to go back to the one still disoriented on the ground.

Iceheart leapt at the fox on the ground, biting against its neck and earning a pitiful shriek from the predator. Her claws raked against its face and shoulders at the same time as she ripped and tore. These foxes would regret messing with them; messing with her Forestbreeze.

Fox 1 is stunned! (1/2)
Fox 2 used Iron Bite on Forestbreeze, dealing 17 damage and costing 30 SP.
Iceheart used Snap and Desperate Blows on Fox 1, dealing 16 (10 + 6) damage and costing 14 (7 + 7) SP.

Forestbreeze:
23 | 50 [HP] (-17)
98 | 120 [SP]

Fox 1: [STUNNED 1/2]
22 | 60 [HP] (-16)
165 | 180 [SP]

Iceheart:
43 | 60 [HP]
106 | 140 [SP] (-14)

Fox 2:
60 | 60 [HP]
120 | 180 [SP] (-30)

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptySun 30 Oct 2022 - 16:40

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Forest would be lying if he said that he wasn't absolutely terrified and that everything was going to be alright. They were up against foxes—not just one but two! Two of those snarling, vicious beasts had ambushed them and they only had each other to rely upon. They were too far from the camp and it wouldn't be a good idea to lead two fully-grown foxes to the heart of their home while they were being snapped and chomped at. The whole situation was getting grimmer and grimmer and Forestbreeze felt the familiar feeling of panic starting to settle in. However, he pushed it down so as to not lose his head. They couldn't afford to panic. He sent a silent prayer to the stars above for help and guidance. They needed to get out of this in one piece but most importantly, alive.

The grey-and-white warrior sharply glanced at Ice's direction. She didn't sound so alright. He refrained from commenting, though. Now was certainly not the time. He just hoped she wasn't too injured and that she wouldn't be in any more pain. He loathed the idea of Iceheart in pain but seeing such a thing happen made his blood boil like nothing he's ever experienced. He wanted to shred the foxes to bits but they were just too strong. They were experienced warriors and even they were having a tough time. It was going to be a rough fight but they needed to hold onto themselves and their hope. The tom hyped himself up. He needed the energy desperately.

His adrenaline kicked into high gear at the right time because not a moment later, there was a blur of orange then a sharp, agonizing pain on his front left limb. A stuttering gasp left him as the world around him blurred due to the pain. Oh Starclan, he prayed that his limb wasn't broken. He barely noticed Iceheart throw herself at the other fox to try and kill it before it was back onto its paws. He furiously shook his head to shake off the stars in his vision before he hastily yanked his leg from the fox's grasp. He bit his tongue to keep from crying out but couldn't quite stop a small whimper from escaping him. The smell of blood wafted into his nose and he gave his injured limb a brief lookover. It didn't look so good but at this point, it should be the least of his worries.

He turned his wary attention back to the fox that had attacked him. A blinding fury suddenly overcame him and he hissed viciously before using his weight and momentum to barrel over the beast. He shoved his whole weight atop the fox and sunk his claws as deep as they could go. It helped that he was on the bigger side. His anger and adrenaline helped him pin the thing down.

❥Forestbreeze used [Leap And Hold] on Fox 2! It dealt -8 damage. It cost him -15 [SP]. Fox 2 is [Pinned] for 2 turns!

Forestbreeze:
23 | 50 [HP]
83 [98-15] | 120 [SP]

Fox 2: [PINNED 0/2]
52 [60-8] | 60 [HP]
120 | 180 [SP]

Iceheart:
43 | 60 [HP]
106 | 140 [SP]

Fox 1: [STUNNED 1/2]
22 | 60 [HP]
165 | 180 [SP]

To Forest's relief and satisfaction, the fox couldn't quite budge out of his iron hold. He made sure to press down on the struggling creature so he could keep his full weight on it. "I've got it pinned," he panted out. He shivered as the pain began to course through his body but he kept steady. He needed to keep steady. His injured leg was the main culprit but he needed to ignore it for now. The adrenaline was kind enough to help with that.

Both foxes were momentarily incapacitated and hopefully, it'll be enough to give both warriors the desperately needed win.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════

Last edited by Maagistar on Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 16:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptySun 30 Oct 2022 - 16:40

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptySun 30 Oct 2022 - 17:08

Iceheart

Instinct kept Iceheart moving despite the pain and panic that buzzed in her head, filling it like thick moss. Her ear turned toward Forestbreeze as he called out and she looked to him. With relief, she saw that he had one of the foxes pinned down, even as it thrashed and struggled to get out from under him. Forestbreeze was a hefty cat, and seemed like he would have the fox held for a few moments, which is all Iceheart would need.

“Hold it down! I’ll be quick!” she promised with heavy breath as she whipped back towards the first fox. It was still disoriented and struggled to get back onto paws which kept failing under it. She had to move quickly.

Iceheart lunged at it again, bringing her paws down hard onto its head. The fox squealed and bared its teeth, but couldn’t move enough to fight against Iceheart. Its movements were sluggish and she could tell that it was starting to regain its strength to move. Just a little longer, and then she could return to assist Forestbreeze… “Hang on a little longer!” she called over her shoulder at Forestbreeze. Her voice cracked in her ears and she winced. This was not the time to be showing weakness.

Fox 1 is stunned! (2/2)
Fox 2 is pinned! (1/2)
Iceheart used Upright Lock on Fox 1, dealing 12 damage and costing 10 SP.

Fox 1 [STUNNED 2/2]
10 / 60 HP (-12)
165 / 180 SP

Fox 2 [PINNED 1/2]
52 / 60 HP
120 / 180 SP

Iceheart
43 / 50 HP
96 / 140 SP (-10)

Forestbreeze
23 / 50 HP
83 / 120 SP

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Ounce of Rest [C]   An Ounce of Rest [C] EmptySun 30 Oct 2022 - 18:11

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

His rapidly beating heart was calmed just a bit at Iceheart's reassurance. She seemed sure that her fight would be over and that she'll help him soon. He spared a moment to glance down at Iceheart's fox and noticed that it seemed to be weakening even further but at the same time, it looked just about ready to recover from its stun. He bit his inner cheek in a worried fashion but quickly soothed himself so he wouldn't lose focus. Iceheart was a strong warrior. He'll hold on for her. He would've held on even if she wasn't nearly able to assist. He'd do anything for her. He'll do anything to give them both a chance.

Forest turned his attention back to the fox beneath him. He growled at it as it struggled, paws pressing it down into the earth even further. He occasionally glanced over to Iceheart, curious to see how she was fairing. So far, she seemed to have things under control. He breathed a sigh of relief. Her second reassurance made him give a firm nod. He believed her. "I will. I'll hold on. I'll do my best." He turned away with a shaky breath and tightened his hold. He can do this. They can do this.

❥Forestbreeze continues to use [Leap And Hold] on Fox 2! It dealt -8 damage. It cost him -15 [SP]. Fox 2 is [Pinned] for 1 more turn!

Forestbreeze:
23 | 50 [HP]
68 [83-15] | 120 [SP]

Fox 2: [PINNED 1/2]
44 [52-8] | 60 [HP]
120 | 180 [SP]

Iceheart:
43 | 60 [HP]
96 | 140 [SP]

Fox 1: [STUNNED 2/2]
10 | 60 [HP]
165 | 180 [SP]