Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sedgekit for ShadowClan MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Sedgekit for ShadowClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Sedgekit for ShadowClan MCA   Sedgekit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 10 Sep 2022 - 0:16

Cat Name : Sedgekit

Clan : ShadowClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : There are several. First of all, they're required to know the basic herbs and remedies that it takes to heal a fellow cat; knowing how to collect and use cobwebs for wraps / bandages, as well as what plants - and pieces of the plant - are best used to create poultices. Knowing how to clean and treat wounds in general is very important. Medicine cats are also necessary to assist in the nursery den for labors if there aren't any other experienced Queens around to help, or should things begin to turn sour.
Medicine cats are meant to serve as a bridge between the clans and their ancestors, meant to be peaceful and respectful with all warriors and clan-mates. They preach following in the steps of those that came before them, reading and interpreting signs from StarClan, and position themselves as advisors to Leaders, and whoever else might come to them for help. In this essay Ebs will -

What would you do with this position? : Being honest, at first I will likely have Sedgekit do the bare minimum of studying and ceremonies. Since life is still really complicated for me, until I can get my activity more up, he will take a strictly learning position - getting to know both the work and the rest of the clan as he does so. As more free time opens up for me, I would like for him to begin to overcome personal challenges. For example, one reason he may not be able to become a warrior is because of a broken leg of his that fractured during the ShadowClan floods. He has the heart of a fighter, and it would be really interesting to see him reconcile with a more peaceful life where he can help his clan despite his disability. I planned for him being a very outspoken type as well, which may cause some interesting dynamics among higher ranks. I also like to do all those dorky wound wrapping / birth topics.

Why you think you deserve this position? : It won't have been my first rodeo being Medicine Cat. Ebonyroot of ShadowClan was MC long ago, and thus I have a really weak spot in my heart for this position. I'm very knowledgeable about the position and think it's one of the better ways I could help contribute to ShadowClan and the activity of the site. :)

Recommendations : ur mom recommends sedge

Sedgekit for ShadowClan MCA PDt1Qqd Sedgekit for ShadowClan MCA Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down

Sedgekit for ShadowClan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: