Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Head spinning but mind awake (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

Head spinning but mind awake (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Head spinning but mind awake (closed)   Head spinning but mind awake (closed) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 16:08

Lightpaw had been in ThunderClan’s camp for a few days now. It felt good to be back with her Clan, though the absence of so many members bothered her. Her head seemed to be getting better to, with the dizziness and nausea no longer a constant. Today was the first time she’d left the medicine den since her arrival. The silver she-cat lay in the sun, white tail lolled out on the packed earth.
Back to top Go down
Waxkit

Waxkit

Characters : [H]ornetpaw | [C]ricketkit
Clan/Rank : [H] Thunderclan apprentice | [C] Shadowclan kit
Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Head spinning but mind awake (closed)   Head spinning but mind awake (closed) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2022 - 16:31

A smile flowed to his face as if a swimming blossom got forced into the river by the wind. Shadowclan cats were... strange to say the least. The fact they were staying did not click even after days have passed.
That was one of the reasons for his reaction when a silver pelt showed itself unexpectedly for him. Hornetpaw was still round and smaller than most and yet surprisingly the strength in his paws when he prepared to pounce was so great it tingled. A realization brought him back to normal behavior. A quick shake of the head smoothed down spiky fur as the relaxed expression fell into place.
"I don't think I know you-" Warm tone of the voice clashed a bit with posture, still not fully fixed. "Hornetpaw, and you?" A quick move of a paw pointed to his chest.
"You are all very good at hiding or I missed something important."

Cricketkit / Shadowclan / Kit 10 HP / 30 SP / #336699
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

PostSubject: Re: Head spinning but mind awake (closed)   Head spinning but mind awake (closed) EmptyTue 30 Aug 2022 - 15:33

Lightpaw looked up as she saw motion out of the corner of her eye. “Oh, I’m Lightpaw,” she mewed. “Apprentice of ShadowClan, Snowfoot’s daughter and Dappledlight’s apprentice.” She wasn’t in the habit of trying to contextualize her existence to random cats, but Hornetpaw looked a bit confused. She honestly didn’t blame him. This whole thing was confusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head spinning but mind awake (closed)   Head spinning but mind awake (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Head spinning but mind awake (closed)
Page 1 of 1