Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come Here Often? [Marshmallow]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

Come Here Often? [Marshmallow] Empty
PostSubject: Come Here Often? [Marshmallow]   Come Here Often? [Marshmallow] EmptySun 28 Aug 2022 - 19:08

Crimsonflame was finding himself at this spot way too often. There was always that hope he would see a friendly face, though. So he always found some sort of excuse to come here. Today he was hunting, just so he could convince his patrol to split up. He knew he had earned the punishment forbading him to leave camp alone, but only the precious few warriors were allowed to meet his sister. Speaking of, he could hear her coming now, and immediately brightened up.

Well, he was happy until he realized the scent that carried on the breeze was not hers. Then his pelt bristled.

"Who's there? Come face me!"

Maybe it was a bit aggressive, but he had expected his kin, and now he was annoyed to find someone else. And on top of that, it smelled like a ShadowClan cat. So maybe he was a little ticked at the discovery. Just a little.

Come Here Often? [Marshmallow] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Often? [Marshmallow]   Come Here Often? [Marshmallow] EmptyTue 30 Aug 2022 - 1:29

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow was getting healthier as each day passed on. She was in Thunderclan's medicine den far less now- though every chance she could take to get far away from Starlingflare, she took it. Now, she was out in the territory to explore more of it- it was good to explore an enemy clan's territory... Even if they probably wouldn't be enemies after this experience.

She was exploring near the borders this time, her nose was sharp and ready so she wouldn't accidentally cross any borders. Whew, other clans stink. She thought, shaking her head. She stepped away from the border for a moment, it was pretty clear where it was going. She was stunned at the sound of a voice. She blinked, unsure if she actually heard it, before pressing forwards anyway, pushing past a tree. "You talking to me?" She asked drowsily. "No need to be aggressive, I was making sure I didn't step over the border." She sighed. "I'm Marshmallow of Shadowclan, you?" Her gaze and voice remained calm for someone who thought she was being threatened.

Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Often? [Marshmallow]   Come Here Often? [Marshmallow] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2022 - 21:55

"I didn't ask for your name."

A growl rose in Crimsonflame's throat. This cat seemed so arrogant, and even her voice annoyed Crimsonflame. Seriously, why did it sound like that? It was so high pitched! Did her voice get stuck as a kit or something?

"What business do you have being this close to our territory anyway? You're nothing more than a filthy ShadowClan cat, you don't need to be patrolling borders. Especially not on your own. Do all ShadowClan cats take advantage of another Clan's hospitality like this? What are you doing, scouting the territory? Planning an attack? Maybe I should warn Briarstar to get your Clanmates out if our kindness is going to be used against us. Not that I'm surprised. ShadowClan always was made up of monsters."

Come Here Often? [Marshmallow] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Often? [Marshmallow]   Come Here Often? [Marshmallow] EmptyThu 1 Sep 2022 - 2:52

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow could only stare wide-eyed at the unfamiliar cat. Why was the tom acting so... Aggressive? Tensing, she backed away slowly. She could only stare as the tom began to accuse her of ridiculous things. "Patrolling the borders?" She laughed. "Come on, why would I patrol the borders in this state?" It was quite obvious she was limping lightly, her eyes glazed with tiredness. "I would make an easy target for such an aggressive cat. Surely you're not bloodthirsty and would go after a cat in a weakened state, right?" Her expression appeared calm, though her body language was revealing a slight nervousness.

"I wonder, do you have something against Shadowclan? We're not monsters, monsters are on the thunderpath." She joked, hoping to clear up the tension in the air... Although... An idea slowly started to form in Marshmallow's head. "If it makes you feel better about your strength, go on, attack me, I can hardly fight back." Then and there, she flopped over, revealing her white stomach to the tom. "Do it." She almost growled, though a smile was on her face. I bet your clan will be happy when they hear you attacked a weak cat over the border." She yawned, her tail flicking almost lazily. "Honestly, I don't want to be attacked, but if an ever-so superior SkyClan warrior wants to attack a weak ShadowClan cat, still sick from the flood, go on, how can I object?" She taunted the tom, his reaction was bound to be funny, even if it did end with her being attacked. Life was just a fun little game, after all, so why not play it?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Often? [Marshmallow]   Come Here Often? [Marshmallow] Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Here Often? [Marshmallow]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: