Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw] Empty
PostSubject: Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw]   Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw] EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 16:52

Had the weather been less stormy, Lichensun would've just chosen a birch nearer to the Great Ridge for teaching Beechpaw- where the ground below was somewhat softer. But the rain would make climbing those smooth-barked trees difficult; and so the brown tabby decided to bring Beechpaw to an oak. They had higher branches- but hopefully the grooves would make things easier for the apprentice.

"Alright- we're gonna be learning how to climb trees! This'll make catching squirrels and birds a ton easier; after we got getting up branches down, we can try to hunt some down. Plus.. It's a ton of fun!" The ever-chipper warrior meowed. Taking a few steps closer to the oak, Lichensun continued, "You're gonna jump a lot farther than you think you will; make sure to dig your claws into the bark as soon as you can. Staying on the branch is really important!"

"Watch me," he instructed, glancing back toward Beechpaw; before beginning to bunch up his back legs. He wasn't the most skilled in climbing, but the tree had low-enough branches... Hopefully he wouldn't immediately embarrass himself in front of his apprentice. Breathing out; Lichensun finally sprang from the dirt, and clawed deep into the bark. Taking a relieved breath in, he faced the smaller tom again, "Now you try!"

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw]   Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw] EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 20:44

Beechpaw watched Lichensun climb the oak, and figured it couldn't be too hard for him. Forgetting to unsheathe his claws, he jumped into the tree and fell on his rump. He laughed to himself, feeling a little embarrassed, but not enough to make him feel akward.  

He jumped back to his paws, and proceeded to climb the tree. He quickly got the hang of it, and reached the lowest branch. "Soon, I'll be the best tree climber in Skyclan, all because I have the best mentor!" Beechpaw meowed.

He straightened up, claws extended into the branch, and looked around the forest. He thought to himself, I can see the whole forest from here! I can protect any cat!

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw]   Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2022 - 23:53

Beechpaw had a small misstep, but it was definitely to be expected- Lichensun was proud he managed to stay on after just one attempt. The warrior grinned at the younger tom's words- almost ducking his head in glad embarassment to his declaration of best mentor. "Good job! You've already the makings of an amazing tree-climber!" The tom gave praise back.

Sniffing briefly toward the air, the fluffy warrior turned back to Beechpaw. "If you think you're ready.. I think I smelt a squirrel; you can try catching it. Don't worry too much if you miss-- remember, just focus on staying on the branch." Hunting off-ground was far trickier than hunting below, but Lichensun was sure Beechpaw would make a good attempt- or at least, Lichensun was sure he'd be able to help any mistakes made. Beechpaw's previous fall, too, proved the apprentice could land on the ground safely; even if the hunt didn't go well.

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw]   Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 19:59

Beechpaw felt proud when Lichensun said he would become a great tree-climber. When Lichensun said he could try to hunt a squirrel, Beechpaw fluffed up in excitment. "I'll hunt, and I'll try my absolute best to catch that squirrel!"

Beechpaw slithered up the tree, getting used to gripping the bark. Following the scent of the squirrel, he found it on a nearby branch. Slowly crawling towards the squirrel, he jumped.

He caught the squirrel by surprise, and bit down on it's neck. He caught the squirrel! Beechpaw looked down towards Lichensun, his eyes full of pride. I will become the best hunter ever! I caught this squirrel, and I'll catch one again! He thought to himself, He steadily climbed down the tree, dropping the squirrel on the ground to show his mentor the whole squirrel.

Beechpaw attempted to catch a squirrel, and he was successful!

Beechpaw:
20/20 HP
57/60 SP -3

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |

Last edited by Beenettle on Sat 24 Sep 2022 - 19:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw]   Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 19:59

The member 'Beenettle' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw] Mistpe10
Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw]   Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

Saplings and Seedlings [Beechpaw]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: