Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bear With Me [Blackbear]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5638

Bear With Me [Blackbear] Empty
PostSubject: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 12:12

"Come on, we're going hunting." Wolfblossom had been assigned to patrol with Blackbear, and had taken it upon herself to cheerfully collect her younger clanmate rather than wait at the entrance to camp. Leaving little room for debate (not that Blackbear could anyways, Birdchaser's orders were orders), the far-too-energetic she-cat loped toward the entrance of camp. Her shoulder still twinged a little, but what had once been deep gouges from the eagle's talons were now scarred over and mostly healed. Meaning she couldn't be restricted in her duties by an overprotective, annoying medicine cat. Never mind that the medicine cat in question probably found her to be overprotective and annoying, too. He had earned it.

The day was warm, but the strong breeze that ruffled her fur was cool and brought with it the scents of prey. They should have an easy time hunting if they didn't run into anything.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 11:56

Blackbear grumbled to herself when Wolfblossom cheerily dropped by the warriors' den, spiriting her away outside camp. Birdchaser was a cat that Blackbear happened to respect, even outside her position as deputy, so she didn't complain. Not verbally. But she did grumble pretty much the whole way there. She'd spoken to Wolfblossom exactly once, and to be honest she didn't quite know how to feel about her. She preferred patrolling alone by far. She eyed her shoulder, noticing deep scars running down it. Stopping her grumbling, she motioned towards it with her head. "What's that from?" she asked flippantly, pretending not to be interested. Was it an enemy cat? Or maybe a predator. Either way, cool.

She looked around, sniffing, and realised that they'd arrived at their destination. It smelled strongly of prey, and she could even hear some squirrels and such scampering above and around her. Glad she didn't have to keep up a conversation any longer, she broke off from the older warrior and pursued a small red squirrel she spotted on a tree. She dropped into a crouch and bunched up her muscles beneath her, then released her energy all at once and leapt into the air. She grabbed the squirrel with her claws, bringing it to the ground with her as she fell back to earth. She watched it wriggle under her paw for a moment and then stepped harder on its neck, breaking it. She picked it up in her jaws and prepared to bury it- but then she smelled something.

The squirrel, still hanging from her now limp jaws, was all but forgotten. Blackbear fervently sniffed the air, trying to identofy what it was she was smelling. It was... Fishy? Definitely not a cat, not even a RiverClanner. She dropped the squirrel and sniffed again, mouth open to take more of the scent in. She crept in its direction, curiosity burning at her insides. She didn't have long to walk before it revealed itself. She... Had no idea what in the dark forest it was. It looked like a duck. A really, really big duck. It hadn't seen her yet, though it was about to hear her as she called over her shoulder. "Hey, you! Look what I found!"

She barely finished her sentence before she heard a loud hissing noise coming from the MegaDuck. She hissed back, slightly startled, and flexed her unsheathed claws before charging at the creature with no further thought. She lunged upward, the megaduck being taller than her, and closed her jaws around its neck. She grinned at the taste of blood on her tongue. Tasted like duck. She then felt a sharp pain on her head and let go with a loud growl, blood oozing from where it bit her. Did that thing have teeth? This was going to be fun, and this duck was going be delicious once she killed it.

A wild Goose appeared! Blackbear used Snap on the goose, dealing 7HP and costing 7SP. The goose used Beaked Thrust, dealing 10HP and costing 15SP.

Blackbear
HP:20 (-10)
SP:73(-7)

Goose
HP:48 (-7)
SP:155 (-15)

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 14:45

"Eagle," Wolfblossom replied, "I thought my brother was never going to let me out of the medicine den." Fogfeather had only been doing his duty, of course, but Wolfblossom had gotten over her annoyance fairly quickly. Those wounds had hurt, and having a medicine cat looking after them had been far better than if she'd let them fester on her own, she knew.

Blackbear had caught a squirrel, and Wolfblossom turned to do much the same before the warrior's voice stopped her. "Big bird." She muttered, "Don't-" She began, only too late as the bird in question hissed. Blackbear hissed right back, charging at it. "Foxdung!" Wolfblossom stared after her for a moment. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy a fight, but they were supposed to be hunting. And Fogfeather would have her hide if she wound up in the medicine den again. She couldn't just leave Blackbear to fight the thing on her own, however, and so sprang forward, jaws snapping closed around one oversized wing.

Wolfblossom used Snap on Goose for -7 sp, dealing -8 damage.

Wolfblossom

50 / 50 hp
112 / 120 sp (120 - 7)

Goose
40 / 55 hp (48 - 8)
155 / 170 sp

Blackbear
20 / 30 hp
73 / 80 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptySun 28 Aug 2022 - 9:08

Blackbear vaguely heard Wolfblossom say something, but didn't heed her much until she appeared in her field of vision, biting down on the big duck's wing. It occurred to her briefly that she'd never actually fought with someone before. "Nice!" she exclaimed, not particularly caring about the danger of the situation. The goose made an odd honking noise and bit the back of Wolfblossom's neck, and Blackbear saw that it did indeed have teeth. Tiny ones, though. She scoffed as she charged forward, taking advantage of the opening. How was the duck supposed to fight with such little teeth?

She launched herself at the creature, paws crashing down on its large wings. Her claws dug in, staining the white feathers. That'd teach it to mess with SkyClanners! "Pinned it!" She growled triumphantly. "Your neck okay?" She added as an afterthought, more out of a lack of things to say than genuine concern. Those teeth couldn't do much damage.

The goose used Beaked Thrust on Wolfblossom, dealing 10HP and costing 15SP. Blackbear used Leap and Hold on the goose, dealing 6HP and costing 15 SP. The goose is pinned for 1 turn.

Blackbear

HP:20
SP:58 (-15)

Wolfblossom
HP:40 (-10)
SP:113

Goose
HP:33 (-7)
SP:140 (-15)

Last edited by Snickerdoodle on Sun 28 Aug 2022 - 9:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptySun 28 Aug 2022 - 9:08

The member 'Snickerdoodle' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Bear With Me [Blackbear] Mistpe10
Bear With Me [Blackbear] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptySun 28 Aug 2022 - 9:21

Wolfblossom hissed as sharp teeth dug into the back of her neck, wrenching herself away and turning, swiping at the oversized bird with unsheathed claws. It certainly had the reach advantage with that long neck and those massive wings looked like they could do plenty of damage on their own, too. She snorted at Blackbear's words, tail lashing. "Better be, or Fogfeather's going to have our hides." And she was very sure that the bird was going to be in much worse condition than her neck, at the rate the Skyclanners were doing damage. Blackbear's boasting about pinning it was mildly obnoxious, but the important thing was that she had indeed pinned the bird, which let the two attack more freely.

Wolfblossom used Front Paw Strike for -7 sp, dealing -8 damage.

Wolfblossom

40 / 50 hp
105 / 120 sp (112 - 7)

Goose
25 / 55 hp (33 - 8)
155 / 170 sp

Blackbear
20 / 30 hp
58 / 80 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2022 - 9:55

Blackbear gave Wolfblossom a snort of her own. Fogfeather was a paranoid mousebrain. She ought to bring him next time, find another megaduck for him to fight. He always gave out that she got injured, but she'd yet to see him actually fight anything! "I'd like to see Fogfeather battle this thing. Him being a mass murderer and all." On those words she turned back to the duck-like creature, dragging her claws down its feathered chest and getting bloodstained down stuck in her claws. It honk-hissed again and began to squirm, but she held onto it firmly. This duck wasn't going anywhere.

Or so she thought, until the wing she'd stopped pinning in order to attack unfurled and flapped wildly. It startled her and she jumped off the creature with a loud hiss, pupils dilated. The thing got to its webbed feet, disoriented but returning a hiss of its own as it bled from its several wounds.

Blackbear used Front Paw Strike on the goose, dealing 7HP and costing 7SP. The goose is no longer stunned.

Blackbear
HP:20
SP:51 (-7)

Wolfblossom
HP:40
SP:105

Goose
HP:18 (-7)
SP:140

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptyThu 1 Sep 2022 - 7:52

Wolfblossom was only half-listening to her clanmate, more focused on the fight. Her ears twitched as a word caught her attention however, and she sputtered upon the realization of what Blackbear had just said. "Murderer? Where in Starclan did you get that idea?" Wolfblossom asked incredibly. If Fogfeather had been in front of her, it would've been him she was questioning, but he wasn't. And how Blackbear had come to think her mousebrained, idiot brother was a murderer, Wolfblossom had no clue. But it would have to wait as the goose had managed to free itself, and Wolfblossom lunged forward, jaws snapping at that long, sinewy neck in frustration.

Wolfblossom used Snap for -7 sp, dealing -8 damage.

Wolfblossom

40 / 50 hp
98 / 120 sp (105 - 7)

Goose
10 / 55 hp (18 - 8)
155 / 170 sp

Blackbear
20 / 30 hp
51 / 80 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 9:07

Blackbear looked oddly at the older she-cat, confused. "How don't you know? The reason he's a medicine cat. He-" She stopped as the bird was bitten on the neck again by Wolfblossom and it honked in pain and anger. She didn't have time to continue her answer as it rounded on her, flapping its oversized wings and hitting Blackbear square in the jaw. It wasn't the most painful thing, but it knocked her off balance and she growled loudly at the creature. Not bothering to try and steady herself, she launched herself at the creature in rage with her claws outstretched. She went for its stomach, sure a good blow to its underbelly would finish the StarClan-forsaken thing off.

It seemed that the wing strike had thrown her more off balance than she'd anticipated, though, and she brought up pawfuls of dirt as she missed the goose. It bent its ugly head towards her, nipping her sharply on the ear. She scrambled to her feet, eyes glowing with ire, and retreated a few steps. She remembered Wolfblossom's question. How did she not know? If it had been a punishment, like Fogfeather had told her, it would have been a public affair. The whole Clan would know, for StarClan's sake! So why didn't Wolfblossom? Unless... Fogfeather lied to her, making her the butt of his stupid joke. "I," she hissed, claws digging into the ground, "am going to kill him." After they killed the goose, of course.

The goose used Wing Bluff on Blackbear, dealing 5HP and costing 10SP. Blackbear tried to use Belly Rake on the goose and failed, dealing 5HP of recoil damage to herself and costing 25SP.

Blackbear
HP:10 (-10)
SP:26 (-25)

Wolfblossom
HP:40
SP:98

Goose
HP:10
SP:130 (-10)

*=disabled
**=unborn

Last edited by Snickerdoodle on Sat 3 Sep 2022 - 9:27; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 9:07

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 9:14

Roll numero dos

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 9:14

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 12:29

"My brother is a mousebrain." Wolfblossom growled in response. "Stupid, featherbrained-" Rearing back, Wolfblossom's paws slammed into the back of the goose's head. As it crumpled to the ground, the warrior kept her unsheathed claws buried into the soft flesh for a moment until the goose stopped moving, and her eyes traveled toward Blackbear. "You actually fell for that?" She asked, whiskers threatening to twitch. "Fogfeather is harmless. Grumpy and annoying, but harmless. Really."

"...Are you alright?" She asked, somewhat belatedly remembering that the goose had actually done a bit of damage. Blackbear had taken the brunt of it, however. "We can go see Plumpaw, who is a perfectly reasonable, not-mousebrained idiot medicine cat." She added.

Wolfblossom used Upright for -10 sp, dealing -10 damage.

Wolfblossom

40 / 50 hp
88 / 120 sp (98 - 10)

Goose dead
0 / 55 hp (10 - 10)
130 / 170 sp

Blackbear
10 / 30 hp
28 / 80 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 16:47

Blackbear growled in agreement at Wolfblossom's words. She was going to rip his fur off. Or... eat his ears, or something. She'd workshop it later. "How do you survive having him as a brother?" She asked, more rhetorically than anything, as the other warrior delivered the finishing blow on the goose. She gave an appreciative nod. Wolfblossom was, it turned out, a respectable cat. Like Birdchaser. Her next words shook Blackbear's newfound respect for her slightly. "I was a kit!" She protested, bristling. "I thought if he could teach me..." Her ears burned with embarrassment. She was going to murder him.

"I'm fine. Only my head's bleeding, sore jaw'll fix itself. No need for herbs." She walked over to the goose and slid her head under the base of its neck, draping its neck and head over her shoulders. "Get the other end. This thing's big enough to feed all of SkyClan."

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bear With Me [Blackbear]   Bear With Me [Blackbear] EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 13:59

"I really don't know sometimes." Wolfblossom muttered. Well, Fogfeather had made it a point to avoid all of the family until after Wolfblossom and Birdchaser had been made warriors. Really he needed to interact with his siblings more. And maybe Wolfblossom needed to knock some sense into him after all. "What had you talking to Fogfeather of all cats as a kit? Get into something you shouldn't have?" She asked, whiskers twitching. She moved to pick up the goose as Blackbear asked. She was right, the thing was heavier than expected and would feed more than a few cats. "I wonder if some of the feathers can't be salvaged... They might make nice nest lining."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8