Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Side of Me [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

A New Side of Me [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A New Side of Me [Closed]   A New Side of Me [Closed] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 8:44

A goofy grin was plastered on Crimsonflame's face as he carried a starling to the nursery. He was eager to see Frostbite and Asterkit. Today he was going to show Asterkit around the camp. And there was someone in particular he wanted to meet his family. So the medicine den was where they would start.

"Hey, Asterkit, you ready for your tour?"

Leading his family to the medicine den, Crimsonflame stopped, and stuck his head inside. "Hello? Anyone in here?"

A New Side of Me [Closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: A New Side of Me [Closed]   A New Side of Me [Closed] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 17:57

Frostbite padded behind Asterkit, her tail flicking above her. It was weird to stretch her legs; sometimes it felt like she was in the nursery for moons when it had barely been from dawn to sunhigh, and other times dusk would fall as the day began. Even though she was technically not a queen, she at least kept a very careful eye on Asterkit between hunting and other things. She only hoped he felt less scared than when he did when he first showed up to SkyClan…

Of course, it was always nice to see Crimsonflame too, and she took the opportunity whenever she could.

Asterkit would like the tour, but what was in the medicine den?
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

PostSubject: Re: A New Side of Me [Closed]   A New Side of Me [Closed] EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 20:51

Swiftheart awoke from a nap that she was taking hearing pawsteps getting closer. An all too familar voice sounded and dread washed over her. She hovered low in her nest peaking out of it as HE came back.

She wanted to disappear again even being invisible would be fine enough. She tried not to tremble too much upon seeing him. She was frustrated that he had gotten under her fur so much... that he scared her so much but every time she saw him she thought back to how helpless she had felt when shadowclan had been destroyed in their fight against the FO.. how they wore her second mothers pelt as some sort of prize. It made her sick. Amberdawn who had helped raise her was killed by him and his family. So every reminder of that day was terrifying to her.

Her eyes met his for a split second before she stared down at the floor.

She luckily felt better and soon she would be out of this med den. Then she could just maybe get away more often.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: A New Side of Me [Closed]   A New Side of Me [Closed] EmptyTue 30 Aug 2022 - 20:36

Asterkit eagerly met Crimsonflame at the entrance to the nursery, paws itching to leave the nursery. Many futile attempts to explore the camp had preluded this event, but his pleas were always dismissed. 'But i've already seen out in the camp before!' he'd insisted, 'I've even been out onto the territory, you've gotta show me around!'

Within moments he'd eaten his portion of the starling Crimsonflame had brought, the remainder of the bird being left for Frostbite. "Can we go now?" His expecting eyes pierced Crimsonflame's pelt.

When they began to exit the den, he quickly padded after them, wasting no time. The camp from the view of the nursery was nothing special, he'd seen it all before. What he hadn't seen, though, was the interior of the dens. He wanted to know where he'd be staying if- when he becomes an apprentice or warrior. However, Crimsonflame wasn't leading them toward the apprentice den or the warrior's den, he was leading them to... the medicine den?

Asterkit stayed quiet as Crimsonflame poked his head into the den and called out. A strong scent comprised of both bitter leaves and sweet flowers wafted from it's entrance. He knew that medicine was kept here, but he didn't know what kinds; he'd never been this close before.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: A New Side of Me [Closed]   A New Side of Me [Closed] EmptyWed 31 Aug 2022 - 22:27

Crimsonflame, of course, spotted Swiftheart. And immediately Crimsonflame's heart lifted. Frostbite and Asterkit would never know what he was doing. It was just an innocent tour, after all.

Quietly, he beckoned Asterkit and Frostbite inside. "Alright, Asterkit. This is the medicine den. You'll probably end up in here a few times, both for apprentice duties and for the tiny everyday injuries like a thorn in your paw. Fogfeather and Plumpaw do a lot for this Clan, and it is important that you know that."

And now for the real reason he led them here.

"This is a friend of mine I would like you to meet. She's a ShadowClan cat staying with us for now. Swiftheart, I would like you to meet my son, Asterkit"

Although he was smiling, his eyes burned daggers into Swiftheart. He wanted to show her the life he had been able to start, despite what had happened in the past. Show her that what her Clan did is not keeping him from finding happiness elsewhere. And she wouldn't stop him now.

A New Side of Me [Closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: A New Side of Me [Closed]   A New Side of Me [Closed] EmptySat 3 Sep 2022 - 21:34

At Crimsonflame's signal, Asterkit entered the den, eyes scanning over it's contents- which included an unfamiliar cat. Waiting until after Crimsonflame spoke to ask questions, he listened to the explanation, his pale eyes fixed on the she-cat who lay in the den. Her silence made him uncomfortable. Why did she look so down?

"Which one is this?" Asterkit gestured to the she-cat with is tail. "Fogfeather or Plumpaw?" Crimsonflame spoke again, explaining who this cat was. "Oh, so neither." Both of his guesses were wrong. "Hi... Swiftheart." Turning to Frostbite, he no-so-quietly muttered, "What's a Shadowclan cat doing here?" He hadn't yet fully learned the warrior code, but a Shadowclan cat being in Skyclan camp didn't sit right with him

"How did you become friends with a Shadowclan cat?" That wasn't allowed, right? Usually you have to chase away other clan cats- or at least that's what he'd heard from the apprentices.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Side of Me [Closed]   A New Side of Me [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Side of Me [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-