Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What's got you Down?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

What's got you Down? Empty
PostSubject: What's got you Down?   What's got you Down? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 19:32

Sprucepaw had had a rough couple of weeks as an apprentice.  He had in a very short span period, been beaten up by a fox who his mentor Brookstone chased off, been beaten up by a goose and even knocked out from this, and had been beaten up by a pair of angry weasels, luckily Perchstar saved him from them.

He was exhausted and lay slumped down in his med den nest.  Everything ached and his body covered in scapes and cuts.  When he was a kit he thought it would be so fun to be an apprentice and get the freedom to see around the lands.  Now he was just grateful to be in the safety of camp for once and not have to worry about anything jumping out at him.  

He put his head rested on his front paws sighing unhappily.  He had followed every rule there was and he still always found himself in trouble it felt like.

He hoped his sister Sandypaw was having a better time as an mca than he was as an apprentice. They were pretty clsoe and had sat next to each other for all their siblings ceremonies but he hadn't gotten to see her around alot since then since both their schedules were packed.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: What's got you Down?   What's got you Down? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 21:47

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

Sandypaw felt terribly for her brother.
Three predator attacks? That was so hard on an apprentice. And besides, this was Sprucepaw, her friend and brother. It pained her to see him so hurt. The she-cat gently sat next to her bigger brother, offering a sympathetic lick on his head, just like Mama would. “Do you feel any better Sprucey?” she mewed quietly, “We’ll get something for your aches and cuts, don’t worry.” Whether the tom had told her or not, she could see the way it hurt to move. “Dovesight is really good at what she does, so you’ll be patched back up in no time. But.. maybe stay in camp for a little while, yeah?” Sprucepaw’s injuries were just another affirmation for her fears of warrior life, but now instead of fearing to join that life, she had to worry for her family’s safety. I’ll work and study harder, then I can heal any wound and save any life!

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2226

PostSubject: Re: What's got you Down?   What's got you Down? EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 16:08

"I'd say he should stay here for more than a little while. The injuries aren't that bad, but you've managed to open up a few old wounds. I want you to let those fully heal this time before going out again." Dovesight came up from behind Sandypaw, dock and catchweed in her jaws. She motioned for Sandypaw to come sit beside her. "You ready for your first healing session? The wounds are still fresh, but they do not have a sour odor. That means there is no infection. So we want to chew up this dock into a poultice and put it on the wounds to keep it that way. And then this catchweed will keep the poultice in place. Watch."

Chewing up some of the dock leaves, Dovesight began rubbing the poultice on one of the larger open cuts. She then took the leaves of the catchweed, using them to cover the poultice, holding it to the wound. "This should also help ease some of the pain, too. You wanna try, Sandypaw?"

What's got you Down? SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: What's got you Down?   What's got you Down? EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 18:48

Sprucepaw purred a little seeing his little sister come over and offer some encouragement.  He purred softly I always love your nicknames he said with a little grin.  

Did he feel better? no not really ... and he wasn't going to lie to her.  No... everything kind of hurts... and every time I leave camp I get hurt.  I follow all the rules promise Sandy I do he vented complaining a little bit.  He nodded knowing that his sister and aunt would have him feeling better soon though.  He had to get better so he could finish his training. He also wanted to make sure he could always protect his clan and his sister from anything that ever went after them.  As kits she had always been a bit timid and fearful and he hoped that she wouldn't ever have to be afraid of anything if he did his job right.

She told him maybe stay in camp for a bit? He nodded a little understanding.  He was a good rule follower and if that is what the med cat apprentice said, that is what he would do. ok promise he purred.

His ears flicked as his aunt also entered and he turned his head over to see her.

She was worried about his old injuries being reopened and wanted him to heal all the way as well before going out again.  He looked down at his paws.  I'm sorry auntie dove. I know how much work you put into it he meowed quietly.  He felt bad having them spend all their time and herbs on him, but he was just really unlucky with predators it felt like.

He watched as his aunt prepared something to put on his wound and was relived to hear that nothing was infected.  It felt gooey and cool on his open wound and the leaf was all sticky stuck to it.

After a little while, it did help with the pain too. Thanks auntie dove! he purred . his sister was right, Dove was really good at this for sure.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: What's got you Down?   What's got you Down? EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 22:36

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

Dovesight entered the room,
carrying with her dock leaves and catchweed. Dock to prevent infection, catchweed to hold it to the wound. Sandypaw sat near Dovesight when she invited her to. "You ready for your first healing session?" Her stomach dropped a little before filling with excitement. Okay, you can do this. Just listen and watch closely. Dovesight made a poultice by chewing up the dock, then applying to the wound before holding it to the fur with catchweed. Seemed easy enough, and with Dovesight’s guidance she felt secure enough to try.

Sandypaw smiled, “Sure. Just like this?” The she-cat begun repeating her mentor’s moves, chewing up the leaves, applying them just as she had, and held the catchweed over the wound. She eyed Sprucepaw carefully, making sure he didn’t seem in extra pain as she did the steps. Nothing would upset her more than messing up on Sprucepaw.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2226

PostSubject: Re: What's got you Down?   What's got you Down? EmptySun 21 Aug 2022 - 12:40

Dovesight smiled, watching Sandypaw work with careful paws. Just like a true healer. "Yes, exactly like that! See? You're already an expert."

As Sprucepaw spoke, Dovesight nuzzled her nephew affectionately, careful to avoid any of the wounds. "Hey, you listen here, okay? You did not bring all of these predators here. And you are not the only one getting hurt by them, believe it or not. You've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now, don't worry about my herb store. We'll get that taken care of. Right now, all I care about is making sure you are okay. If you want, when you are all healed up, you can help me find some herbs to replenish my stock. Deal?"

What's got you Down? SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: What's got you Down?   What's got you Down? EmptySun 21 Aug 2022 - 20:06

He sat very still as his sister perfectly replicated what Auntie Dove had just done.  When she was finished he purred softly. Great job sis!.  He was so happy that she had found something that she liked, and she was super good at it too.

Before he knew it, Dovesight gave him an affectionate nuzzle and he purred very happily and nuzzled her back a little.  Her encouragement and explanation helped him feel a-lot better too. He nodded.

What's this? She offered that he could go on the next herb hunt?  His eyes lit up excited I would love to help you both get herbs! He even sat up in his nest thinking about it. Yeah! thats a deal Dovesight he agreed happily.

The young tom felt so much better from their care, both physically, but also mentally and emotionally. It was comforting to know how good they were at their job and that they supported him and all the warriors in case they got hurt out there. And getting to spend time with his Aunt and Sister was a win to be sure

(OOC : feel free to ping me if u guys do a herb hunt at any point )

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's got you Down?   What's got you Down? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's got you Down?
Page 1 of 1