Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey   Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 16:30

Dovesight let out a tired sigh as she pieced together two bundles of traveling herbs. Tonight was Sprucepaw's moonstone journey. And as much as she loved her nephew, she probably used up half her herb store on his injuries alone. She needed to go out to get more herbs soon, she realized. With leaf bare on the way and so many predators seeming attracted to every single one of Poppyshine's kits, stars above she was going to need the whole forest to keep her supply replenished.

Carrying the bundle over to the apprentice den, Dovesight stuck her head through the entrance. "Sprucepaw? It's time for your moonstone. I have your herbs ready."

And with that, she went back outside and waited.

She just hoped the foxes would leave them alone for this trip.

Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey   Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 8:11

Sprucepaw soon appeared out of the den and smiled happily "Auntie Dove" he chirped happily running to her side.

Looking down at the herbs he hesitantly ate them... ohhh they tasted so bitter. He managed to get them down though.

The young tom was so excited for his moonstone trip and was so happy to get to go with his aunt.

As they walked along, Sprucepaw being super into history asked for stories. Do you like stories Auntie dove? Aunt Kite has been telling me stories" he purred thinking about Kite's stories of make believe with the brave riverclan deputy.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey   Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 15:45

"Kitey has been telling you stories, huh? I might have a story for you. This is a real story, too. It's about the time we chased the dark forest out. I'm sure your mom told you about them, right? Well, your father helped lead a charge against them, did you know that? One of the dark forest cats was talking to your mom, so Rushtalon charged her. He always was madly in love with your mother, he would do anything to protect her. Rushtalon went down, then, and got really hurt. That was when StarClan came down to help us. When the fighting broke out, I attacked the cat that took Rushtalon out. That's how I got this scar, see?"

She turned to show the scar that ran down her shoulder, where Vixenstar had dug in and left her screaming in pain. But Sprucepaw didn't need to know that detail.

"Your mother and father got closer after that night, and I got pretty close with your mom too. She was the one who first thought I should be a medicine cat."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey   Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 16:02

Sprucepaw listened eagerly for this history.  Poppy had always been pretty quiet about who his father was or what he was like so getting to hear anything about the warrior was a treat for him.  Wow! .. he sounds so brave he purred.  I wish I coulda met him he purred dreamily.  Hmm maybe thats who his starclan cat tonight would be. It was possible he supposed.

Sprucepaw purred happily hehe, mom is pretty easy to get close with" he nodded.

She was right ya know... you are a great medicine cat he replied happily. As they went along

Umm auntie dove... what was my father like? Besides just being brave in battle... like day to day he asked her very curious now about that subject.

They were very close to the moonstone location now and the cave was just coming into view.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey   Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 16:15

Dovesight smiled, feeling her face grow warm with the praise her nephew gave her. Then he asked what his father was like. Of course he would want to know. Dovesight inhaled a bit, willing herself not to cry as she remembered her brother.

"He was one of the kindest toms you would have ever met. All of us, me, Martenpaw, Kitespring, Rushtalon, we were all very close. And Rushtalon, he looked out for us, you know? Especially me, he always had a knack for protecting me. I never was good at taking care of myself, but with him there.... it was like I didn't need to. As scared as I always was, and I was very scared all the time, Rushtalon made me feel safe. As long as he was there, it was like nothing bad could actually happen."

She started getting choked up on her words. Part of her was silently willing Rushtalon to come home. She hadn't seen him in StarClan, there had to be a chance he was alive, right?

"You know, Rushtalon wasn't the only one fighting for your mother's love. Owlshriek, back when he was an apprentice, was also always pining after her. Those two would always butt heads, try to prove they were better than the other. But in the end, Rushtalon won."

The grass turned to stone as they reached highstones. Dovesight silently thanked the stars as she led Sprucepaw through the familiar tunnel, glad that the darkness was able to hide her tears.

"Alright. Touch your nose to the stone now. StarClan will be waiting for you."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey   Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 21:27

Sprucepaw listened carefully to what his father was like . He hoped one day whether on this plane of existence or in starclan he could meet him.

He purred softly as Dove explained how safe he had made her feel. He hoped that one day he could make his clan feel safe as well. He knew he would need alot more training and practice to make that a reality.

It sounded like mum had quite the pick to choose from... Well everything had worked out well in the end it seemed. Maple had died before his birth as well (or maybe it was just after they were born, in either case the poppy kits would have been too young to remember)

so poor owl had lost someone super close.

Getting to the stone he marveled at its beauty shining in the dark cave around it. It glowed majestically and it was amazing to just look at. Right he was here for business though!

He touched his nose to the stone and fell into a deep sleep.

When he awoke he looked around the now stary landscape.

Hello? he called out waiting for his starclan cat to come visit him

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey   Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 4:03

"Hello, Sprucepaw..." came a clean voice, carried by the wind. It was followed by a starry pelt, clearly a bright russet that held traces of deep scars. Martenpaw let her pale green gaze settle on the eager apprentice, a smile touching her maw. Rushtalon's kit... Her heart filled with warmth and love for her nephew upon seeing him. "I'm glad you came. Perhaps you even know who I am... " she mewed, stepping forward to take sit beside the apprentice.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey   Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprucepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: