Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

introducing Snowkit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Janet

Characters : Snowpaw[S], Burnpaw[B], Cloudkit[C]
Clan/Rank : WindClan/apprentice[S], ShadowClan/Apprentice[B], RiverClan/Kit[C]
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 62

introducing Snowkit Empty
PostSubject: introducing Snowkit   introducing Snowkit EmptyThu 11 Aug 2022 - 16:51

hi

I wish to be medicine cat of WindClan someday. my prefix in wind clan would be Snow. I still haven't gotten accepted anywhere but that is ok since I only just registered today. I would love to learn about all the different herbs. i love the idea of helping my clanmates when they are wounded and sharing reams with our warrior ancestors. I am only 5 chapters into Sunrise: power of three in the Warriors series.

thanks for reading. Happy Hamu
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: introducing Snowkit   introducing Snowkit EmptyThu 11 Aug 2022 - 21:10

Unfortunately, new players can’t be med apprentices until at least one of their characters has been apprenticed. But still, welcome! Looking forward to roleplaying with you!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: introducing Snowkit   introducing Snowkit EmptyThu 11 Aug 2022 - 21:29

Oh, forgot to add, Snowkit can definitely be med when you’ve been here a bit longer! It just probably won’t happen this time around, but maybe next time it opens up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introducing Snowkit   introducing Snowkit Empty

Back to top Go down

introducing Snowkit
Page 1 of 1