Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sprucepaws visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

Sprucepaws visit  Empty
PostSubject: Sprucepaws visit    Sprucepaws visit  EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 21:02

Sprucepaw was a good cheerful apprentice who followed the rules and respected his clanmates a lot.  He never got himself into trouble and did his best to keep an eye on his siblings as well.  One hot summer day after he had finished all his tasks and taken care of the elders , he went to go check on the med cat dove to see how she was doing.  As kittens she had gotten the affectionate nickname auntie dove … they were not actually related but that was just like him and his “sister” brookstone .  

(Ooc: apparently they are related! Dove is indeed his real aunt on his fathers side I edited the part out with strike out )

Walking over and poking his head into the med den he gave a soft gentle purr.  Auntie dove? he meowed cutely .  Spitting her he giggled and ran over to her side and nuzzled her suddenly. He giggled a little … hehe , sorry didn’t mean to scare you he purred softly knowing that sometimes she got nervous easily.  Oh guess what auntie ?? he smiled ear to ear … brookstone took me out hunting and I caught my first fish right from the river he mused happily and proudly

My fish was even bigger than rowanpaws he added on a little competitively.  It wasn’t normally  like him to be competitive but rowanpaw and him had… complicated feelings toward each other, the siblings had never gotten along well and it had aged about as well as milk.

He shrugged thinking of other things how is med cat stuff going? I know my sister sandy has shown some interest in it he asked her curious if he could help her at all.  While he enjoyed lots of time with auntie dove he wouldn’t want to be a full med cat at all… the herbs smelled a little too strong for his likening to be there all the time

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Sprucepaws visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: RiverClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: