Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide)

Go down 
+9
Reaper King
KittyKatz
Arcana
Maagistar
Holly
lostfanboy
speedy
Alex
Grey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide)   Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide) - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jul 2022 - 22:07

Following Briarthorn on the patrol, Crimsonflame's hackles rose when he smelled ShadowClan scent. While the tom did not believe in Clan rivalries, his dislike of ShadowClan had been personal when they killed his brother. That was a grudge the tom would never let go. Not until every one of those cats that defended the murderer was gone. Although when he did see the group, he found that he didn't actually recognize most of them. They weren't there that night. He let himself relax a little at that thought. They had nothing to do with what happened, and thus he held no grudge towards them.

However, he did see three cats that were there. Duskflight, the cat he had also once tricked at a gathering. Froststar, who was deputy at the time of their attack, and Swiftheart. Swiftheart knew who he was, but he doubted she would do anything. She knew what he was capable of back then. He would do his best to make her believe he could still do those things.

Froststar and Duskflight, on the other paw, worried him. Would they recognize Crimsonflame? Every cat in his Clan knew who Crimsonflame was, there was nothing for the tom to expose, he wasn't worried about that. But he also knew Froststar was a leader with nine lives now. Would he give SkyClan trouble because he was here? What about Duskflight? His gaze traveled to Briarthorn. She had been nothing but supportive to him. He knew that as it was now, he could not let his Clan be harmed. Not after everything that had happened.

His gaze traveled back to Swiftheart, a silent threat in his eyes. He was betting on her to keep things in check for now.

Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide) - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide)   Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide) - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Jul 2022 - 16:47

Coughing, Froststar made a mental note of all of the cats that had appeared. He prayed that those not in attendance were safe... Nightstalker had not appeared, nor had his mate... Yet he had to think of those who were with him for now, by Starclans grace, those who were not with him had been with Nightstalker. The drenched tom had no answers as he silently sat, everything in him aching. Then, Skyclan appeared, Briarthorn among them. He was glad that they had appeared, it would make it easier to get to their camp than leading what would sound like an invasion party from afar. "Briarthorn." The leader dipped his head, more coughing racking his small body. "I apologize for the intrusion, however, Shadowclan has been swept from camp. This downpour flooded our camp in a swift wave, and my clan has been scattered. I am not one to ask for favors, however, this circumstance demands it-" He coughed again, body still trying to get the water out of his system. Starclan could only fix so much, after all. "Would you allow us temporary shelter, those that are with me at least. Clearly, we are not natural swimmers, and those with me are injured and chilled to the bone. I would ask that we speak about what Shadowclan can do in return for this kindness after my clan is safe, I do not leave debts unpaid." The tom, cold as his voice usually was, held an inkling of pleading. If Skyclan did not take them in, well, the alternatives were not good.

Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide) - Page 2 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide)   Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide) - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Aug 2022 - 10:02

Ravenclaw had heard the commotion and came running, her fur already raised at the scent of wet ShadowClanners hitting her full force. There were a few of them: not enough for a battle, but enough for more than a patrol. What were they doing on SkyClan land? She didn't have some sort of grudge against ShadowClan personally, but they were foreign cats, and they didn't belong on SkyClan lands.

She stepped closer, hearing the leader - Froststar - say something about being flooded out of their camp. They wanted shelter. She hissed lowly, shaking her head. "ShadowClan should learn how to swim," she muttered, but it was just to herself. Now that Beechfang was exiled from the clan, she didn't really have anyone to talk to. Especially with Briarstar as the leader. She had come from ShadowClan, so Ravenclaw had no doubt as to what her decision would be.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide)   Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide) - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Aug 2022 - 6:45

Briarthorn’s brow furrowed a bit as she watched Froststar, coughing and having a fit. Her heart ached a bit for the clearly disheveled Clan, but there was little she could do until there was an explanation and idea of what was going on. She listened intently to the tom- so, the marshes had flooded. It wasn’t unusual for the muddy water to soak into the ground, but it seemed this was far worse than that. She nodded, trying to keep a level head. ”Of course, Froststar. Shelter, prey, and herbs… We’ll make sure you are all well. I’ll hear no talk of repayment for now, your Clan needs cared for.” Briarthorn turned to face the patrol present with her. ”Help where you can, SkyClan! Small kits can be carried, and assist the injured. We will lead them to camp and ensure they are well fed, warm, and that the injured are tended to.” Briarthorn dismissed them to do what they could, and she then turned to Froststar. ”Are you injured? I can assist you if needed. We should get to our camp before a predator finds us.” She mewed, genuine concern conveyed in her tone and body language.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide)   Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dripping Shadows (SC/SKC Clan-wide)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: