Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All Grown Up [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

All Grown Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: All Grown Up [c]   All Grown Up [c] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 6:48

Stormdance

Stormdance has had plenty going on since his warrior ceremony. Having the freedom of a warrior came with having all the responsibilities of one, and it wasn’t very long after becoming a warrior that he had been given the responsibility of his own apprentice. Woolypaw had certainly kept him busy, though Stormdance enjoyed it. Still, he tried to find time to spend with Owlshriek when he could. His former mentor had plenty on his plate as well. He had his own duties, his kits to worry about, a brand new apprentice in the form of Yarrowpaw, and of course... Stormdance couldn’t imagine how hard all that had to be to deal with along with coping with Mapleleaf’s loss.

So, between the two of them, it was a rare treat for Stormdance to spot Owlshriek resting by himself. Stormdance had just completed a hunting patrol, so he scooped up two of the freshly caught fish, one for him, and one for his friend, and trotted on over. “Hey,” He said around the mouthful of fish, giving Owlshriek a smile and placing one fish down in offering. He tilted his head. “Room for one more?” He asked.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

All Grown Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Grown Up [c]   All Grown Up [c] EmptyMon 25 Jul 2022 - 0:40

Owlshriek

Owlshriek had settled in the shade to fight off the growing heat that clung to his pelt. The tom had plenty on his mind, planning Yarrowpaw's next training session, checking on his kits, and all the while struggling with the understanding that the forest had lost the best mother his kits could have. It drew on his mental strength, which is why when Stormdance arrived at his side, the warrior welcomed him with a soft, quiet, tired purr. "For you, Stormdance? Always." He shifted so the tom could have more space in the shade. A fish in front of him, he eyed the prey with appreciation. It was fresh and smelled good. "How has Woolypaw been treating you?" He mewed cutting his fish open with a single claw.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

All Grown Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Grown Up [c]   All Grown Up [c] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2022 - 6:34

Stormdance

Stormdance settled down happily next to Owlshriek, wrapping his tail comfortably over his side as he began to work at his own fish. “Good,” He said. “He’s a lot more excitable than I ever was as an apprentice, but I think that’s a good thing. He’s eager to learn and he picks up on his lessons quickly, and he’s a good listener. I think he’ll make a fine warrior one day.” He smiled to himself. “I just hope that I’m doing right by him as a mentor. How about Yarrowpaw?” He looked over at Owlshriek. “I know he’s lucky to have you,” He lightly nudged Owlshriek’s shoulder with his own. He meant it too. He would never stop being grateful to Owlshriek for everything the older tom did for him.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

All Grown Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Grown Up [c]   All Grown Up [c] EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 1:05

Owlshriek

Owlshriek nodded along, skinning his own fish with a single claw, leaving the soft flesh inside open for him to chew at while Stormdance spoke. "You learn much with your first apprentice." Owlshriek nodded, casting Stormdance an amused glint in his eye. "Yarrowpaw is clumsy and isn't used to being in his paws. I've worked out a few tasks for him to get used to his long legs." Climbing trees, harvesting moss, the like. Anything that uses his paws. Especially swimming. Being a lanky cat isn't easy. "But, he is doing his best and wants to do well. That's all any cat needs." He explained before taking a small bite. Chewing thoughtfully he added; "Though, I saw him and Sleepypaw sparing the other day." An amused trill left him.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Grown Up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Grown Up [c]   All Grown Up [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

All Grown Up [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: