Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shining Minnows [minnowfin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Shining Minnows [minnowfin] Empty
PostSubject: Shining Minnows [minnowfin]   Shining Minnows [minnowfin] EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 0:15

Fawnshine

Fawnshine hadn't had much to do recently, other than handling usual medicine cat duties. Making sure her herb stocks were still fresh, injuries and wounds once treated are checked daily, and training for Eggpaw. She was glad — Her apprentice always has learned fairly quickly. Searching for something interesting to do, her eyes caught sight of Minnowfin while he was still resting. Oddly enough, despite being both higher ranks in the clan.. They rarely had many conversations. She supposed it was because they were both busy. Though not always, of course.

Putting on a smile, the she-cat approached him, a polite nod in greeting. "I hope you don't mind some company, Minnowfin. I figured we haven't talked much. How are you doing?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Shining Minnows [minnowfin]   Shining Minnows [minnowfin] EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 0:28

For once he had completed his duties and simply sat resting in a warm ray of light. A voice called out to him, and to his surprise it was Fawnshine. He returned her smile and with a welcoming flick of the tail, he invited her to come sit in the sun with him. "Oh- Fawnshine; I'm doing quite alright. Just taking a quick break from things. What about you? Is everything okay in the medicine den? I haven't had the chance to speak with Eggpaw... how is she?" he inquired, genuinely concerned for the well-being of the apprentice. Both her siblings Shadepaw and Milkpaw were gone, and he remembered that they were a tight-knit bunch. The loss of a sibling, let alone two easily could bring one's spirits down.

Shining Minnows [minnowfin] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
Shining Minnows [minnowfin] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Shining Minnows [minnowfin]   Shining Minnows [minnowfin] EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 6:32

Fawnshine

"I'm glad to hear," She smiled, "Eggpaw is doing fine and well. She's learning fast." Though the tom had said he was alright... Fawnshine couldn't help but be concerned. "I'm... Sorry about Milkpaw and Shadepaw, Minnowfin. Both Eggpaw and I did everything we could. I know how awful it can be to lose someone." Frankly, she had only seen her clanmates pass away since the battle.. And even if she didn't know them much, it still felt awful to watch.

To know that she couldn't do anything to help.

"I apologize. I didn't mean to bring the mood down." The medicine cat's voice was calm, but a bit saddened. How Minnowfin would react, she was curious.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shining Minnows [minnowfin]   Shining Minnows [minnowfin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shining Minnows [minnowfin]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: