Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Where did she come from, where did she go? (c) Empty
PostSubject: Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)   Where did she come from, where did she go? (c) EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 2:39

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow had left fourtrees only a few moments ago, the sun was rising slowly above the trees, now, but she always came back to camp so late. She'd catch a frog or two on the way back so she could come to camp pretending she was hunting. Of course, she had to clean off that 'Windclan stench', as she called it, before coming back so cats wouldn't question her.

Still in the tunnel under the thunderpath, Marshmallow stopped to thoroughly clean herself, making sure each bit of fur was wiped of any of Scorchtalon's scent. She didn't really know why he loved her so much, but he was fun to play around with. Just as she was about to leave the tunnel, her fur looking as if she was caught in a rainstorm, Marshmallow saw movement near the entrance and stopped, though she was sure her pawsteps would've alerted whoever was near of her presence. Starclan, don't let it be Froststar or Nightstalker...

Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)   Where did she come from, where did she go? (c) EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 8:30

Duskflight

His dawn patrol was sent out slightly earlier than most. Though, he didn't complain. Duskflight was ready to make his way back, feeling rather relaxed seeing nothing of strange... Or so he thought. A shadow underneath The Tunnel had caught his eye, and immediately, his fur rose. Standing defensively, he made his way down to the entrance, paws stepping with the most cautious of steps. Instead of a trespasser he had expected, it was — "Marshmallow? What are you doing here?"

His defensive pose had been replaced with a calmer one, fur flattening down as he realized she was no threat. "No wonder why I hadn't seen you in camp, nor have you been in the warriors' den. Neither have you been called for dawn patrol, either... Where were you?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)   Where did she come from, where did she go? (c) EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 9:10

MARSHMALLOW
-

As the cat Marshmallow had only slightly seen approached further, she relaxed a little. She was lucky it wasn't any extremely suspicious of her cats, nor Froststar who would've asked her rather uncomfortable questions anyway... She didn't really feel like she could lie to that cat. She wasn't super lucky to have stumbled across a member of her friend group either, so she'd have to get a bit more persuasive than she really wanted to be at that time, but she felt at least a little confident.

"I'm coming back from Fourtrees. I don't really know why I wanted to go there, just felt like it I guess." She calmly mewed, shaking out her fur to look a little more natural. "Sorry about the state of my fur- You just caught me here after I had a grooming session. Anyway, I'm going for a late hunt like I usually do." She blinked, walking towards the exit of the tunnel. "You're probably asleep while I'm still out here. I probably shouldn't be, but I barely sleep anyway and..." She yawned. Thinking about sleep often made one do that, she supposed. "Sorry- Maybe I shouldn't hunt today and actually try to get a good night's sleep for once." Her tone made it sound like she was almost joking.

But really... When was the last time Marshmallow had a good rest?

Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)   Where did she come from, where did she go? (c) EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 18:27

Duskflight

"Fourtrees? That's an odd spot.. But it's not like I haven't been there to get some mind off things, either." He spoke, eyes narrowing slightly more. Duskflight glanced behind her, some doubt standing beneath his eyes. "Right." He nodded. "Marshmallow, speaking of which... You should get more sleep. Late-night hunts are fine, don't get me wrong, but don't force yourself too much." His tone grew to a more serious, yet still warm one.

"You should. Give yourself a little rest in a while, or perhaps, your body will get used to getting little sleep, or none at all. That's bad, isn't it? We wouldn't want you being too exhausted for duties." Though he knew late-night hunts were her usual... Why had no one suspected her? Or at least, accompany her in one of her late hunts?

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)   Where did she come from, where did she go? (c) EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 23:12

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow sighed at Duskflight's response. "Yeah. You're right." She mewed, shrugging. "I don't know why I do late night hunts. Maybe it's because I feel useless just... Roaming around camp, but I feel like I can't sleep sometimes anyway." She flicked her ears back for a second before flicking them back up. "It shouldn't be normal, I know." Her tail swayed slowly, thinking for a moment.

If I don't hunt late it will be suspicious, but if I don't leave camp than Scorchtalon would get worried. She shook her head for a moment. "Let's get back to camp, then... Unless you need to continue that patrol of yours?" Marshmallow mewed with a slow yawn escaping her jaws. It was pretty late now, she wondered if dawn patrols always took that long... She'd never really been on one, now that she thought about it.

Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)   Where did she come from, where did she go? (c) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 3:41

Duskflight

"The herbs Basilbloom or Fuzzybelly has given you hadn't worked at all?" He paused. "If that's the case, then it's worrisome." The cats with him on the patrol had probably started to head back by now, and so, he nodded. "They should be going back by now, my patrol mates. I'll accompany you back." Dawn patrols weren't always long. The ones during the night were, obviously because of their usual habits.

"If you don't mind, Marshmallow, could I join you on your next late-night hunt?" He asked, naturally. There was no reason to decline.. Unless she had something else planned. "Don't worry. I'll rest more after."

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)   Where did she come from, where did she go? (c) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 4:34

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow froze at the mention of herbs. "Oh." She blinked, before shaking her head. "Admittedly, I haven't been taking them." She sighed. Marshmallow had completely forgotten about the herbs that were supposed to help her sleep. Hm... I should probably... Do that... She nodded as Duskflight agreed to walk back with her. "Thank you. It gets lonely out here."

Just as she moved out of the tunnel, Duskflight asked a question. A very natural question. Of course he'd ask. She'd been acting a little suspicious, there. "I... Guess?" She turned, flicking an ear. "Not sure why you'd want to, especially if you want me to sleep." She pushed past the tom, looking at her paws. "But... You can, I'm not stopping you."

Oh, but I wish I could.

Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)   Where did she come from, where did she go? (c) EmptyMon 18 Jul 2022 - 17:40

Duskflight

"Just thought it'd be better with two instead of one. Safer, too." Duskflight nodded. "And I meant if you still are going to repeat it, anyway. But take breaks." Something in her hesitance had made his doubt only rise more, but he didn't speak. Maybe when they get back, he'd have a small talk with Fuzzybelly, though. She hadn't taken any herbs... Then they couldn't know if it would work or not. There was still a chance.

And so, slipping out of the tunnel, and back to the familiar marshes, they went.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)   Where did she come from, where did she go? (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did she come from, where did she go? (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath :: The Tunnel-
Jump to: